PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I still can't find him 😵🙈🤔
I've looked for said pic of white shirt. Glass of wine. Nothing shows up
I want to see if I would or not 🤪

Reactions: 8
Doubt that very much. More like one of her huns needs a new washing machine so shes on the beg.
meant to come on yesterday (stupidly busy at the moment) and say one of my kids (attends a secondary in torbay) had the police come round and talk about domestic violence. My kid, she's a clever little cookie, asked who to go to for help in a DV situation, any organisations? Can you guess what the 4 police officers didn't say?? The patchwork tit show.
My kid (didn't say the name directly but) asked what about local groups or organisations and one of the police officers smiled and said that "local organisations proporting to help women with dv are more dangerous than helpful"
So who exactly is referring to the shitshow?? Family organisations (the 4 im associated with actively discourage using her) the police laugh when she's alluded too. Can't see the nhs referring people to them either. Where exactly are these referrals coming from?
Something I’ve been thinking of for a while. The ASD assessments for Wilbs, asking for help for dv victims, talking about teachers at school and many more. These are all people/organisations that can’t publicly dispute her claims as it would be a breach of confidentiality wouldn’t it? I could say that my child’s teacher says they’re a little angel and the teacher can’t then comment and say ‘no they’re a tw@t’

If anyone wants to start a Waynebo appreciation Patreon put me down for premium membership please! 😍😍

Reactions: 13
Yea think you are right, he’s moved on and got zero interest in her. He doesn’t react, and that’s what drives her mad

Reactions: 19
What does the ex look like? (Have no idea of his surname and not on FB either) I thought she had a type as her girls and W look similar but not like her?
He’s very similar to the guy in my profile pic 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is that definitely him? There is another of man the same but the full name online from the same area..🤷🏻‍♀️
Can’t see what the fuss is about sorry!! His history isn’t particularly attractive either!!🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is that definitely him? There is another of man the same but the full name online from the same area..🤷🏻‍♀️
Can’t see what the fuss is about sorry!! His history isn’t particularly attractive either!!🤢
Yes, if you look at his post, one of his daughters has liked it.

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure he will. He's moved on and doesn't give a tit about his rancid old boot of an ex. She's been bad mouthing him online and in her book for years and he's never bothered, I reckon he just thinks that those who matter know the truth.
And that is exactly how you know she wasn't in an abusive terrifying relationship with him and she wasn't a victim. Because I'm telling you now, if that was the case, she wouldn't be trying to antagonise him publicly for 15 years straight! She would be terrified and would do anything to not be on his radar or to piss him off!

Iv moved multiple times over the years to get away from abusive ex, iv never spoken about him, never brought him up in conversation, if someone else does, I either completely ignore it or change the subject or even deny knowing him, iv blocked him on several numbers and all of my social media everytime he tries to add me or message me and I make sure we have zero mutual friends or block people who I know that know him. There's no way on this earth I would poke the bear!

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I just found him. Another influencer with 27k liked his recent pic, and she doesn’t follow wrechid, but does Betsy. 👀

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And that is exactly how you know she wasn't in an abusive terrifying relationship with him and she wasn't a victim. Because I'm telling you now, if that was the case, she wouldn't be trying to antagonise him publicly for 15 years straight! She would be terrified and would do anything to not be on his radar or to piss him off!

Iv moved multiple times over the years to get away from abusive ex, iv never spoken about him, never brought him up in conversation, if someone else does, I either completely ignore it or change the subject or even deny knowing him, iv blocked him on several numbers and all of my social media everytime he tries to add me or message me and I make sure we have zero mutual friends or block people who I know that know him. There's no way on this earth I would poke the bear!
100% agree with you. You wouldn’t continue to go back there to the traumatic violent times by talking about them. Therapy teaches you to move on and look forward not to relive, re connect and generally keep them in your thoughts.

Reactions: 27

This!!!! Yes, I have always thought this. He's nothing but content for her 🤬 If this man physically, verbally and emotionally abused her theres no way his name would constantly be in her mouth. Shes vile!!!! Its all for clout and likes and Patrecon money

Reactions: 33

Don’t poke the bear is the exact words I use about my ex!! Blocked him his family colleagues everyone!! Deny knowing him? Yup!! Done that too
---

100% agree with you. You wouldn’t continue to go back there to the traumatic violent times by talking about them. Therapy teaches you to move on and look forward not to relive, re connect and generally keep them in your thoughts.
Not the kind of weirdy willy therapy she gets!!

Reactions: 20
Waynebo obviously didn’t bow down to her like sloshy does, he gave as good as he got and I think she actually misses the thrill of that type of relationship. Sloshy by his own admission has lost weight and his own Insta is very quiet, I suspect he knows that his relationship is in trouble and rather than accept that, he is doing anything and everything R asks of him in the hope that the relationship will get past a rough patch including trying to launch himself as an influencer which maybe he didn’t really want to do. Yes it was tit what he did to S and the boys but maybe R has had control of him since their relationship started. Her exes will no doubt watch some of her reels and be laughing as they knew the day would/will eventually come when she gets bored and moves onto the next whilst building the whole sloshy was an abuser too story. People like her never change
---

Will R eventually blame her horrific mood swings on being menopausal?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.