PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the embarrassment of being called out for still going on about an ex from 15 years ago lol… crrrringggeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The 💩 will hit the fan if she tries to throw Waynbo under the bus in her new book.
Get ready for the entertainment guys 🤣

Reactions: 27
The 💩 will hit the fan if she tries to throw Waynbo under the bus in her new book.
I was thinking what they can do. The charities she works with and newspapers aren’t interested. They’ve tried.
I don’t know if this would be the best thing to do but I think I’d get a few people involved together, open my insta and do a live of reactions as they read the extracts of the book about them and give their side. The audience from here is probably bigger than hers now. The huns read here too, they’d watch! 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 31
Wonder if they'll wangle the older kids into school today with the strikes, don't know if Edie's is open. 🤔

Reactions: 8
I noticed E dad's partner had a quote aimed at Rach's "book of fiction". How she can show her face when so many people locally dislike her I don't know.
Yes I thought that was a very dignified response from her! 👍
I also think it’s a good move on their parts that they leave their facebooks open so they can respond at anytime without making a big thing of it, they know it will be seen. Well played!

Reactions: 23
Wonder if they'll wangle the older kids into school today with the strikes, don't know if Edie's is open. 🤔
They shouldn't, the places schools do have should be reserved for those kids who really need it. Seeing as neither adult in that house has an actual job, they have no need to send her in if it is closed.

Reactions: 20
It's almost embarrassing for her that she has to rely on the fact her followers are not intelligent enough to question things.. they can't all be blind stupid.. nothing she says makes sense, if someone other than Betsy had tried to withdraw the money surely they would have alerted her at the time?. In fact would they have even done that? That's like me randomly trying to get someone's money out - if you dont have authority on the acc they won't even entertain you?!. And then you have to go through security questions if it's over the phone surely?
maybe none of her followers work in banking/finance but honestly even if you are not familiar with this surely you know it's just not true?!!

Reactions: 24
Also I may be wrong on this but I thought courts only held money that was part of a settlement like compensation.. and to access that you have to fill out a form requesting the money and I'm sure it has to be signed by a solicitor?

Reactions: 9
Not sure about her schools but the primary near me is open and my sons secondary is open to all pupils until 1pm.

On another note..at least Wilby is actually sat at the table during meal time!! Its a miracle

Reactions: 32
She said the other day Edie's is on strike so she's taking her out with her and Jen and she doesn't know what Isaac and Lula are doing.

Reactions: 7
She said the other day Edie's is on strike so she's taking her out with her and Jen and she doesn't know what Isaac and Lula are doing.
Of course she doesn't know what Isaac and Lula are doing 🙄 that's no different to usual is it 🤷

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I have to be a bit cryptic here but he calls himself the same first name as we do here, then make the surname rhyme with that… does that help?
Mia has liked his post aswell...not quite the tiny broken baby R single handedly saved and got away from the big bad man 👀

Reactions: 29
my cynical mind thinks this is what “ her indoors” is alluding to for Bekind, and note NI number is needed .

Child Trust Fund

The UK Government set up Child Trust Funds for children born between 1 September 2002 and 2 January 2011. They were started with £250, or £500 for some children based on benefits their parents were receiving. The money is locked in until age 18, and after that transferred into an ISA.
Over 16's still can't touch the money until they're 18, but they can manage it until then.

it’s Hans Christen Anderson time again

Reactions: 22
Sloshy was going off on one this morning on a live as Lula had asked if she could have a friend stay last night then asked R if another could stay and if they could get pizza. R told her not to get it delivered but pick it up and come in the house through Seb's door and out to B's room. L got a delivery which pissed off Joyce last night when the doorbell rang, then this morning he realised she'd brought four people home to stay and they were all going for showers. Lula was up in the hobbit room saying the girls were scared to go down for breakfast because they could hear old Sloshy moaning about them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
my cynical mind thinks this is what “ her indoors” is alluding to for Bekind, and note NI number is needed .

Child Trust Fund

The UK Government set up Child Trust Funds for children born between 1 September 2002 and 2 January 2011. They were started with £250, or £500 for some children based on benefits their parents were receiving. The money is locked in until age 18, and after that transferred into an ISA.
Over 16's still can't touch the money until they're 18, but they can manage it until then.

it’s Hans Christen Anderson time again
My son has just received his I wasn’t allowed to request it myself he had to do it himself , he opted to withdraw it (typical ) rather than transfer it to an isa it was all straightforward and he received it in his account last week so a week after his 18th
Edited to say the NI was definitely needed as he couldn’t withdraw without that

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.