PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sloshy was going off on one this morning on a live as Lula had asked if she could have a friend stay last night then asked R if another could stay and if they could get pizza. R told her not to get it delivered but pick it up and come in the house through Seb's door and out to B's room. L got a delivery which pissed off Joyce last night when the doorbell rang, then this morning he realised she'd brought four people home to stay and they were all going for showers. Lula was up in the hobbit room saying the girls were scared to go down for breakfast because they could hear old Sloshy moaning about them.
What did Issac say in the very last second of that video? I’ve watched it about 10 times and I don’t want to put anything on here of what I think he said unless I’m right!

edited to just add the video. duck it, you lot decide 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
My son has just received his I wasn’t allowed to request it myself he had to do it himself , he opted to withdraw it (typical ) rather than transfer it to an isa it was all straightforward and he received it in his account last week so a week after his 18th
Edited to say the NI was definitely needed as he couldn’t withdraw without that
Same for my son! He was 18 two weeks ago and had to take over the account himself before he could request to withdraw it (no savings for him either 😂)

Reactions: 9
What did Issac say in the very last second of that video? I’ve watched it about 10 times and I don’t want to put anything on here of what I think he said unless I’m right!

Forgot to quote the message...sounds like he says it's a boy. Probably who L has had staying over. There's no way a baby could survive with her horrendous vaginal hygiene is there?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s what I thought. Is she doing a SS? She did a whole speech about how she loved it that she got one over on the trolls by not revealing her pregnancy until late. Bet she’s doing that!
Her cardigan didn’t fit her around her stomach yesterday and she hasn’t mentioned her period for at least 3/4 weeks…… But also, who actually cares if she is? 😂

Reactions: 19
That’s what I thought. Is she doing a SS? She did a whole speech about how she loved it that she got one over on the trolls by not revealing her pregnancy until late. Bet she’s doing that!
No way could she hold her water that long. Every aspect of their lives (and their fantasy ones too) is shared online. How could she possibly go 9 months without telling us about every single period?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s what I heard to but it may just be his accent. Could have said “I said bye” maybe?
Yeah when he says ‘bye’ it sounds like ‘boy’ that’s why I was confused. Time will tell I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️
But rach, if you’re pregnant just to say you have not got one over on the trolls! But good luck if you are.

Reactions: 10
my cynical mind thinks this is what “ her indoors” is alluding to for Bekind, and note NI number is needed .

Child Trust Fund

The UK Government set up Child Trust Funds for children born between 1 September 2002 and 2 January 2011. They were started with £250, or £500 for some children based on benefits their parents were receiving. The money is locked in until age 18, and after that transferred into an ISA.
Over 16's still can't touch the money until they're 18, but they can manage it until then.

it’s Hans Christen Anderson time again
She mentioned the Child Trust Fund after she was talking about the money held by the court. As in there was two payments due to B, £2,000 held by the court and £500 in the Trust Fund.

Reactions: 6
Same for my son! He was 18 two weeks ago and had to take over the account himself before he could request to withdraw it (no savings for him either 😂)
Typical 18 year olds! Strange we never had a big drama for the gram when he tried getting his money!!
---

She mentioned the Child Trust Fund after she was talking about the money held by the court. As in there was two payments due to B, £2,000 held by the court and £500 in the Trust Fund.
Would’ve it been more than £500? I never paid into my sons and his just withdrew just short of £1100

Reactions: 11
Yeah when he says ‘bye’ it sounds like ‘boy’ that’s why I was confused. Time will tell I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️
But rach, if you’re pregnant just to say you have not got one over on the trolls! But good luck if you are.
I don't think she is, she is always going on about her weight lately. She does bugger all apart from sit about and she posted last night she had those two Gu puddings. She also said the other week that Joyce makes dinner early so come evening she's hungry and has another meal. She's holding all the weight on her bottom half and becoming pear shaped

• Haha
Reactions: 15

“I said bye”. I think it was because she was arrhhing him and he was like I just said bye kind of thing.

Reactions: 11
[QUOTE="Noonoosanne2, post: 13790829, member:

Would’ve it been more than £500? I never paid into my sons and his just withdrew just short of £1100
[/QUOTE]
I mean this is R we're talking about so 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think she is, she is always going on about her weight lately. She does bugger all apart from sit about and she posted last night she had those two Gu puddings. She also said the other week that Joyce makes dinner early so come evening she's hungry and has another meal. She's holding all the weight on her bottom half and becoming pear shaped
I wouldn’t put it past her to make all that stuff up to cover up that she didn’t know ‘oh I just thought I’d put on weight coz I have been having two dinners, I can’t believe it was a baby all along, how silly am I?!’ 🙄 she’d probably even just plant to gu puddings to add to the story, hold the wine but not drink it, remember she’s a very experienced story teller. That would also make sense as to why J was mad at her for not eating or drinking the other morning.
she won’t be able to hide it if she is. She can’t help herself!

Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t put it past her to make all that stuff up to cover up that she didn’t know ‘oh I just thought I’d put on weight coz I have been having two dinners, I can’t believe it was a baby all along, how silly am I?!’ 🙄 she’d probably even just plant to gu puddings to add to the story.
she won’t be able to hide it if she is. She can’t help herself!
This is true but there is the small detail of W involved this time. No sitting on the sofa being hand fed when he is going to be needing help and guidance for starting school. It won't be all about her this time. Also, did you notice the throwaway comment about the condoms on her dressing table?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.