PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Checking in with the gravy jug I notice. Also why on earth (with 7 mouths to feed and all the hangers on) is she making Simon a dinner? Can’t he cope when Arsetit’s away on her cruise (aka AD)? Did anyone else notice the song to accompany the TShirt ad was toxic. Is this a dig at someone? In the words of Lilly Allen she usually rolls out for the trolls ‘fk you’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
A fleecy, toweling lined waterproof coat that doubles up as a changing robe. I have one but I scuba dive, paddle board, water ski, sail and walk the dog in it. Keeps me warm and dry afterwards :)
Ah ok, I am knackered reading all your activities, I only do the dog walking lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Rach, Edie wants her cardigan back!
---

I would be very surprised if a professional would openly agree with another professionals diagnosis without first doing their own assessments 🤔
This ⬆ I cannot begin to tell how many times therapists and paediatricians disagree about a diagnosis. And referrals are rejected for an assessment by Paediatrics regularly.
I've said it before but our local county council will never accept a private diagnosis without a full diagnosis from the NHS as well.
Parents in Hampshire are crying out for appointments/assessments, waiting lists are off the charts and this wasteful witch is angling for an NHS assessment to fulfil her non verbal level 3 narrative. I bet she's already started her DLA and Blue Badge applications 🤬

Reactions: 22
Well we mentioned grandma Marshall the other day and she reappeared..
Where’s Lianne gone though??
Another bestie gone?

Reactions: 24
she asked people to say what’s good with them, and then responded to most of them with something about herself

Reactions: 24
The whole autism and nonverbal thing drives me up the wall, soon as she starts talking about it I feel my blood pressure go up 🙄 The woman has absolutely no bleeping clue. My two are 4 & 3, both asd and also GDD- completely nonverbal. My son waited over 2 years for his assessment and was diagnosed at 3.7 years within the hour, my daughter was referred VERY early and was diagnosed at 2.8 years also within the hour. They were both described as “textbook” (non verbal, limited understanding, high support needs, etc) but guess what? No “level 3” or “severe” just simply Autistic 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
When she posted about his diagnosis, I checked the agency she used. They had a tiered system. One they provided was what seemed to be similar to a "working diagnosis"/brief initial assessment. The other option was something more comprehensive. From the exerpts of the letters she shared, it would be hard to tell which they chose, but I'd put money on the cheapest (less comprehensive) assessment. I think that many statutory (vs private) agencies might take issue with an assessment of dubious quality that was undertaken online based on parent self-report that is directly contradicted by what the same parent posts online. Not only that, nursery staff will not collude with her when preparing reports for the paeds and local authority. No matter how pally they seem and how many likes they give her crappy ig posts.

It's tit because their behaviour makes it harder for parents who are pleading for help and feel unheard. Grinds my gears. Amazing what stolen, scammed PayPal can pay for.

So glad that Joshua Marshall was fired by Devon and Cornwall Police. Not allegedly.
ÌAn assessment is not a diagnosis; I had a private assesment and diagnosus for my daughter as she was 14 with a 3 year cahms waiting list! An assessment is the preliminary stage butbthe duagnosus itself is vased on several interviews ( we zoomed as it was lickdiwn) and then a hour and a half one to one , face to face at the Ed psych office. There is no 1, 2, 3 level in the UK its an American system. Any firm if kevel or functioning level is very much frowned on by the autustic community and tgere is no mention if it under Nice guidelines or NHS referral guidance. I have never seen an 'agency' style diagnosis organisation tbh either. Online assesment / tests ardxavailable free or for total mugs paid for through various options but to repeat this usng a diagnosus. The only people who can diagnose are strictly restricted by qualufucation and certifucation. A diagnosus is also a legal document , an assesment is purely for guidance and the early stages befire a full blown diagnosis. I see now why she's always talked about levels and duck all guidance or further support. Id lay money on it it is only an assesment and if she paid for it shes an idiot. Dsm V5 from.memory, printable, download able and FREE!!

Reactions: 21
Can’t speak for the autism diagnosis journey, I know that is more complex, but we started talking to school about a dyslexia assessment for our child early in Y3. Then covid hit. So their first “proper” school year since we brought it up was Y5 - last school year. We gave time for them settle back in, observed & then discussed again with class teacher in Oct 22 (Y6). Due to waiting list earliest we would be seen via the academy trust referral would be Dec 23 by which time they would be established in secondary. So we have booked a private assessment (not diagnosis) for March 23. I fully accept that although his primary have said they will accept the private report as a basis for accommodations for his SATS due to circumstances, as @Sammiejayne444 points out I’m fully expecting we will have to start again and go through the full official route and battling all the way for his GCSEs.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Excuse typos above lol, Im.Adhd fast brain but slow fingers and Im angry everytime someone sniffs at a private diagnosis being somehow a lesser quality than the NHS. ( incidentally Asd and Adhd are both considered during many private assesments, unlike NHS cahms who refuse to look at more than one potential condition.) I hated using private diagnosis but my daughter woukd have left school by the time she got to the top if the waiting list. We need a givernmentbrgat funds Sen diagnosis
and supports it and sticks to the kegal guidelines fir cimpletion from assesmentbto duagnosus stage. We had no choice and borrowed £1, 800!!! Private diagnosis can ONLY be produced by professionally qualified Doctorate level individuals. Assesments, anyone can set up a website and charge for them and ' help support' anxious parents . I may just start up a business advertising cheap asd assesments, paypal accepted of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can’t speak for the autism diagnosis journey, I know that is more complex, but we started talking to school about a dyslexia assessment for our child early in Y3. Then covid hit. So their first “proper” school year since we brought it up was Y5 - last school year. We gave time for them settle back in, observed & then discussed again with class teacher in Oct 22 (Y6). Due to waiting list earliest we would be seen via the academy trust referral would be Dec 23 by which time they would be established in secondary. So we have booked a private assessment (not diagnosis) for March 23. I fully accept that although his primary have said they will accept the private report as a basis for accommodations for his SATS due to circumstances, as @Sammiejayne444 points out I’m fully expecting we will have to start again and go through the full official route and battling all the way for his GCSEs.
I genuinely feel for any parent going through the process who is doing it for the right reasons. See and speak to parents every week in absolute despair over the hoops they have to jump through just to get a diagnosis or even basic help for their children and hand on heart, at least one parent a week in tears.
Parents that genuinely need help that don't get it and people like Rachet who play the system for their own ends.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Read up.on the NIce guidelines and the Gov page on Sen Asd etc. I.know some have mentioned that their LA do not accept private diagnosis, I woukd still query tgat assumption. Our PAssesment Ed Psych madd it very clear that tge diagnosus was a ldgal document and would stand wherever it was required. Some LAs are a law to themselves! Get a good dialogue going from transition into sevondary, a good pupil ptifile and make an appointmentbto meet with Senco befire your child starts. Oreferably in the June before autumn sept term xxx good luck. Our school were brillyant, mainstrezm and we wofked as a home/ school team xx

Reactions: 7
Since we’re talking about Wilbys diet, she’s just done a live on Patreon and shown us “wilbys fridge drawer” apparently he just comes and helps himself to whatever is in here 🤣 poor lad
Reminds me of things I’ve read on the Katie Price thread and how she used food to keep Harvey quiet/under control, which is why he is so overweight. She just gave him to him and let him eat what he wanted when he wanted rather than saying no to him. Anything for an easy life. And Harvey is the one paying the price for it. Poor Wilby will end up the same because Rachel is so lazy and literally doesn’t give two fucks. Sad how children are let down by their ‘parents’, and if anyone dares question or criticise them they are called bullies or trolls

• Sad
Reactions: 14
NHS will always do their own assessment for Asd or adhd as ppl lie.. kids need to have difficulty in all settings and all reports need to be same of kids difficulty.. some parents rate their kids off the scale and school next to nothing so camhs then need to further assess. I don’t doubt he has ASD but I also don’t doubt the fact that he can be brought on .. they are holding him back to suit their own narrative and needs. Level 3 is not a thing well not where I live and I have worked with some really impaired young people. They make me sick and she wants another one.. Josh is on the spectrum without a doubt a lot of army ppl are as they thrive on routine .. that house is wealthy but def not happy. 🥺💜

Reactions: 26
Why did she have to witch to Josh about Seb getting mud on the floor?!

Get Seb to clean it up or get off your own lazy backside and sort it rather than whining “Joooosssshhhhhh” and telling tales!

Made me irrationally angry!! 😡

Reactions: 35
Not sure if I’m allowed to post this but this is on someone’s Facebook…….he has obvs seen the posts about the money…..
I can’t find him at all on FB all the guys that come up for his name don’t have any recent posts.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.