PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What 18 year old on minimum wage jobs can save 2 grand from working just 3 months while living away from home.
Is that the Truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth again Ratshit? 🤥
She's always making tit up about how hard Bratsy works and saves loads of money. When they bought her car, she said that Betsy had saved up a load of money to get herself a car, then Betsy was shown saying she was skint because she'd been and bought stickers and air fresheners for it. Then she said Bratsy was saving to go travelling, but she was going to buy her a ticket to Australia so she could keep what she'd saved. Now she's saved up thousands while living in Jenna's spare room and being out on the piss every weekend. I reckon Rabies is just throwing money at her, but is sick of us saying how much she clearly favours Betsy over the others and spends more on her than anyone else, so says it's all her own savings.

Reactions: 32
Have any of the other patreon spies noticed how Nikki the nutter has disappeared from the comments since we said she was taking over them? toxic pile? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I took it as BeKind is off on her own. She said some 'not friends' have gone traveling, who are older than her and she's watching them on social media so has decided she wants to go over as she's earning minimum wage and working her arse off in Liverpool
For better beaches and a higher pay she's better off going to Australia. Safer too.

Reactions: 17
Have any of the other patreon spies noticed how Nikki the nutter has disappeared from the comments since we said she was taking over them? toxic pile? 🤔
Oh interesting. I don't see them live so can't see comments.
---

I took it as BeKind is off on her own. She said some 'not friends' have gone traveling, who are older than her and she's watching them on social media so has decided she wants to go over as she's earning minimum wage and working her arse off in Liverpool
As far as B is concerned, whilst she may act Billy Big Bollocks at home there is no way on earth she is confident enough to go to Thailand on her own. Not a chance.

Reactions: 25
Here she talks about Josh taking Wilby for part of his NHS autism assessment.
I hope this is a lengthier process than she makes out and they’re not settling for the ‘level 3’ diagnosis.

Reactions: 9
Here’s J having a sulk
I find watching her so triggering sometimes. She reminds me of my ex.
Telling him to come here or people will be worried because he’s in a mood.
So straight away he thinks he’s done something wrong.
I don’t like Slosh, but she’s a vile manipulative gaslighter.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Here’s the bit about the parking fines, I’ll try and get the bit about B later but as usual she jumps all over the place so it’s hard 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
If you have a private diagnosis why then have the NHS appointment? That could have gone to someone who cannot afford private and has been waiting for years

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Shes so immature, why does she involve everyone into her marital arguments. She uses that patreon as a mediator between her and josh. So weird.
And I'm sorry but if your not responsible enough to check out a car park and look around to see if there is a meter or signs then its your own fault! The fine company are right! You don't just take someone random mans word for it who you don't know and have never met!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
If you have a private diagnosis why then have the NHS appointment? That could have gone to someone who cannot afford private and has been waiting for years
That’s what I’m thinking. Obviously the private diagnosis is not being recognised somewhere, with for EHCP or DLA

Reactions: 28
Who starts an American accent impression with the phrase "G'day!" She really is as thick as mince.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Here she talks about Josh taking Wilby for part of his NHS autism assessment.
I hope this is a lengthier process than she makes out and they’re not settling for the ‘level 3’ diagnosis.

View attachment 1924476
View attachment 1924478
How the duck does someone who supposedly trained in autism and worked with it for 20 years only just realise when she’s told it that the animals are safe for the wee man. Almost like it was a lie 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 27
That’s what I’m thinking. Obviously the private diagnosis is not being recognised somewhere, with for EHCP or DLA
Some local authorities will not accept a private diagnosis. So I would imagine the school they are looking at for Wilby won’t accept it. I’m disappointed that the NHS agree with the private diagnosis.
Regards the parking fines she has mentioned before that she has had them because she hasn’t finished the session when parking with RingGo… unless that’s another tit lie for content which she has forgotten about.
Either she has put on weight, is pregnant or needs a good dose of fibre in her diet!

Reactions: 16
Some local authorities will not accept a private diagnosis. So I would imagine the school they are looking at for Wilby won’t accept it. I’m disappointed that the NHS agree with the private diagnosis.
Regards the parking fines she has mentioned before that she has had them because she hasn’t finished the session when parking with RingGo… unless that’s another tit lie for content which she has forgotten about.
Either she has put on weight, is pregnant or needs a good dose of fibre in her diet!
You wonder if they do actually agree with all of it though, or if she’s Rachael-ified the story. I don’t doubt the wee man may be autistic, but she is definitely exaggerating
---

Don't forget, thats come from Rs mouth..so its probably a load of tit. Shes probably saying that to save face 🤷‍♀️
Jinx!!

Reactions: 13
There’s the bit about B. It’s hard work to find the bit where she actually tells the story 🙄 she starts it about 64 times! 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.