Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doeli70

VIP Member
She just doesn't get it does she? She's not their friend she's their mum. I hate to agree with Josh but he's right. She never says no to those girls and they're all obnoxious because of it

Reactions: 42

delightfullyfuked.

Chatty Member
Sorry to keep spamming these but I’m really in disbelief? she can’t be sober, purely for the fact this “troll” isn’t hers? Does she think Sophie will thank her for this or? She’s the only one I ever see bring any attention to tattle or trolls
I might be missing something (rach if you’re reading here maybe you can clear this up) but what exactly is she going to report her for???
Also has she deleted some of her posts? Come on Rach you’re just discrediting yourself here.

We all have different opinions, that’s what makes the world interesting. Rachelllle you think we’re wrong and bullies. That’s your opinion. We think you’re a questionable parent amongst other stuff. That’s our opinion. You can’t get someone fired for an opinion.

She would do much better if she just addressed the PayPal questions, stopped using her kids for content and exposing them at every opportunity. Stopped sharing so much about her sex life periods thrush etc.

You put yourself on a platform. If you can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen. No everyone is going to think you’re perfect love.

• Heart

Eyes Wide Open Now

Chatty Member
She’s bored of Slosh. She is a typical narcissist, she wanted him when she couldn’t have him, she’s sucked the life out of him, he bores her senseless and she’s irritated by him now.
He doesn’t give her the toxic highs she had with waynbo and she clearly misses it

wonder Lu

VIP Member
Ummm is there another hate site she is on about?? From what I understand from the posts on here most people just want transparency and evidence of what she claims she does on a daily basis. Yes some people maybe go a bit to far with their language and criticisms but isn’t that what this site is for? It actually stops trolling into personal inboxes.
She also said that she does what Hinch does just ignores trolls (insert that stupid look and head pull back she does) what a load of crap she is so committed and obsessed by trolls it’s what keeps her going.
I would suggest this so called friend is her biggest troll! What friend would SS posts from this site and send them to her??? Yeah Rancid that’s totally the behaviour of someone who ignores trolls.
Tattle members are not trolls!
whilst I’m on a roll that shit about using a work computer to troll people, is that not what your Husband did in a round about way and didn’t he get sacked!

• Heart

Aab41

VIP Member
Yikes, 'shut up, you're embarrassing me' wtf says that to their husband. If that bloody worries stop filming you stupid cow

• Wow

Lurking2007

It feels like it's emotional abuse on that family every day, they never ever show support between siblings unless its the younger two. Dont get me wrong my kids can be mean to each other. The bday meal where was all the other kids where was his brother? Why Simon? Fuck it's all so weird to me! Honestly I don't find any of it relatable, as a mum of teens should I? Is that what family life is? Nah not in this home it's filled with love and maybe a hint of sarcasm but when it counts we are all here for each other. I'm not perfect we don't pretend to be.

• Heart

wonder Lu

VIP Member
He comes across like a child being questioned and they are scared to say anything incase they get into more trouble. Weight loss of Sloshy is probably due to high levels of anxiety on a daily basis.
why someone who is so against abuse posts videos of themselves doing that exact thing is mind blowing.

x12x12x

VIP Member
One of these things isn’t true… make your own mind up which 😂😂
The rest of her might be a ten but her bloated booze belly sure isn’t!!
---

A hun has commented on the fb page to say that Rach looks like Hinch😂 wonder what her guide dog is called.
Ffs as of anyone really knows what hinch really looks like behind the filters!!
---

I’m amazed that New Look have chosen her to advertise and that they have okay’d that reel 😂😂 it would most certainly not make me want to go shop the look. I also just can’t cope with this fashion coming back, it was huge when I was 15/16. I think if B or Emily had done this kind of reel it would have looked a LOT better and would look more appealing on them too.
You must be slightly younger than me then! We did the whole cargo pants and vest top thing late 90s- early 00s when All Saints were around!! We wore them right round your bum waist but baggy everywhere else and just a white vest top!! God I crave to be able to pull that look off again 😩😩 was one of my faves 😩😩

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Nuttyzebra

Chatty Member
wasn’t today the last day of the raffle.? Can’t she use some of the money in the pot to buy a washing machine, She’s so transparent.😡😡😡
Doubt that very much. More like one of her huns needs a new washing machine so shes on the beg.
meant to come on yesterday (stupidly busy at the moment) and say one of my kids (attends a secondary in torbay) had the police come round and talk about domestic violence. My kid, she's a clever little cookie, asked who to go to for help in a DV situation, any organisations? Can you guess what the 4 police officers didn't say?? The patchwork shit show.
My kid (didn't say the name directly but) asked what about local groups or organisations and one of the police officers smiled and said that "local organisations proporting to help women with dv are more dangerous than helpful"
So who exactly is referring to the shitshow?? Family organisations (the 4 im associated with actively discourage using her) the police laugh when she's alluded too. Can't see the nhs referring people to them either. Where exactly are these referrals coming from?

ems1982

Chatty Member
Imagine if R put as much effort as she does to posting on instagram and reading tattle into her children’s lives.

Reactions: 41

VCJR

VIP Member
I'm catching up with today's posts on Tattle.
I can't agree with anyone who thinks Wayne, the ex husband of Rachel Hambleton is attractive in any way, I think he's quite unattractive.
But, his looks are irrelevant.
He was and still is a perpetrator of Domestic Abuse.
I've found some messages from his first wife, V, which I will now add to this.
I've posted her messages before, when she asked me to share them on Tattle & I've told her that I'm now posting these.

Editing to add, that V responded to my message to her that I was posting these messages.
She asked me to just remind everyone that these are old messages from last year. But they do state that Wayne was abusive.
There is nothing attractive or good about a person who abuses another person.
A man who abuses the mother of his children is not a good person.
I also wanted to add that Waynbo could now be enjoying the pedestal that he's been put on, because of his looks.
He doesn't deserve a position on any pedestal.
As well as abusing his first wife, he also brought Rachel Hambleton into the lives of his children from his first marriage.
Rachel Hambleton who apparently "loved those tiny babies" & helped bring them up, also, by her own admission, terrified and abused them.
Waynbo put his first family through hell & Rachel Hambleton enabled him.

• Heart

Wotsit

VIP Member
So seb was in a "sticky situation" last week and she's not buying issac jeans this week for him to "cause issues at football" Why are the kids always doing something they shouldn't. I know teenagers are pains in the ass but there's something with one of the kids each week. I get the feeling it's not small issues either and I hope for the kids sakes it not bad enough that the police are involved.

She's also admitted to big rows with Jo and Sloshy this week too.

Seems her home life and work life could be falling apart at the seems and the big online pretence is getting too much for her, hence the pissed up behaviour last night.

FridaK

VIP Member
This might offend some but at this point I don’t care.
I honestly feel most of her followers are educationally challenged or on the spectrum. They think she’s lush and funny. Watching her makes them feel validated in their life choices. Most are probably stay at home parents who enjoy seeing rach and josh express their day to day woes and glorifying being horrific to their kids. Huns. Bums.

Anyone with an intelligent brain cell would see them both for what they are. Shit lazy parents.

Edit To add:
I’m not saying anyone on the spectrum isn’t intelligent, I myself am on the spectrum! Also, no dig at stay at home parents. I was for 12 years and loved it. Just you know, there’s a certain “type” that follows her!!
I don't know. I just always think perhaps they don't pay as much attention to the specifics as we do and of course they don't all know the countless other stories that we know.

(It's my three year anniversary on here tomorrow and I've been thinking for a bit that I might be done. I've tried it before but it hasn't worked because I've kept my account on here and the temptation to jump back in gets me every single time 🤦🏻‍♀️. I'm only saying so that if I disappear and my account is deleted, it's not because old hot dog legs has 'found me,' or the Huns are handing out business cards with my phone number on, or that the crank detective has tracked me down, it's just that I've given up my Frida habit. Plus because Tattle is at capacity, deleting my account will free up space for someone else. I'll think about it, though a three year anniversary seems like a good day to go.)

There is only a certain amount of times you can see those bloody tracksuits before you have to throw in the towel. It's been like visualising the content of those little clothing sale leaflets that come inside Womans Own magazine but on a daily basis, with awful models. I'm done in 😂

• Sad
  • Haha