Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
But you don't read here Rach? 🤔 You're welcome!! I should start charging her for giving her content, I accept PayPal....🙈🤣
Well I’d guess that the reason she tucked the neckline in is not ‘so she doesn’t get make up on it’ as R claims, I’d say it’s more likely because it’s fucking huge and was getting in the stylists way! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Also noticed she said she has included "claire" in her book who she doxxed the other months. I hope she has hard evidence of whatever she claims in the book... because Claire wasn't that bad either with her comments?? So I hope she sues R 🤣🤣

Doeli70

VIP Member
I get that Wilby will only eat beige food but there is no excuse for the glass of coke and instead of McDonald's why doesn't she make homemade nuggets. At least they'll have more nutritional value.

Ps you're not Sebs mum

savethelastdance

Chatty Member
“A lot of them leave or stop commenting” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 no we don’t!!!!! We all still think you’re a raving narcissistic lunatic and I would never apologise or back down if I was ‘outed’ by you, you massive cunt.

• Haha

Wotsit

VIP Member
I know its controversial on here when he's spoken about how good looking he is but at least women don't get dry vaginas looking at him. he looks like he could give you a good throwing around in the bedroom 😉🤣
He certainly wouldn't give me the ick, unlike pathetic sloshy!
😂 😂 mine sews itself together when i think of sloshy in that way and i actually physically shudder.

Waynbo may be a complete knob head personality wise for all we know. I'm never likely to find out same as i am never likely to find out what David Beckham is like behind closed doors so I don't get why offence is taken for appreciating a good looking man. i used to see why people thought Sloshy was good looking when i still liked them back in 2017/2018. He wasn't my type but i could see the attraction. Now i think he would struggle to make a tap wet.

I do get a little joy from knowing it pisses R off though 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

krose

This is absolutely shocking that people enable her to behave this way. What the hell will she say to the head on Monday. Surely at this the it’s her bullying people online 🤷🏻‍♀️

jxhx

VIP Member
Apparently B knows people who are in Thailand just now and is going to join them. She contacted the woman who owns Porky Penguin as she's good at getting cheap flights. She asked B if she wanted a cheap flight with some stopovers or direct and B chose direct. Her flight sounds as if its going to cost about a grand the way R was talking. She said that with the court money and savings she'll have about five grand to go with. She has two grand savings from her jobs in Liverpool yet when she wanted to stay in Paignton an extra day the other week R told her she had to go back to work as she was skint and in debt to R.

When they were in Liverpool at Christmas the guy who owned the Air BnB told them he owned the car park next to the building but he didn't. R had complained about the state of the accommodation as it was so bad it "triggered memories of her childhood" 🙄 and they refunded her one third of the first night stay in the sum of £90. Between her, sloshy and B she also has £600 parking fines to pay.

B's friends are going up to Liverpool to stay at Jenna's at the weekend and then B is driving home next week so be prepared for the golden child lording over them all until sloshy drives her to Heathrow for her flight.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Here’s the rant from yesterday. Huns, please note I cut off your comments, because you are entitled to your opinion, please give Katie the same courtesy. She’s done nothing wrong and you lot want to encourage the master to destroy her life?! Have a word with yourself!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Doeli70

VIP Member
So was granny Marshall invited for breakfast in the house but not out for lunch? And instead they took Simon who Seb barely knows? Weirdest family ever.

Sam, if you read here. Be patient. I'm sure your boys will come back to you one day.

Is Arstrid no longer astridiwantyouinmylife? (Which never made sense to me anyway!)

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
What they are doing is exactly what they are accusing people of doing! Make it make sense 🤦‍♀️
Like someone else said, what's to stop anyone screenshotting the huns comments, searching for their Facebook profiles and LinkedIn profile, contacting their employers to complain that they are threatening to "go get" someone and sending abuse to peoples inbox because they have a different opinion!
Can we get them sacked too??? Because thats exactly what they are doing, they are doing way worse than 'Kate' ever did!! Its a fucking witch hunt because there are hundreds of them doing it to one person. Because I can guarantee a few of them women have sent nasty messages to that ladies inbox, they can't help themselves!

delightfullyfuked.

Chatty Member
Josh is an emotionless void towards Seb. He might as well have just flung the keys at the kid. I am baffled why people can not see it. it's glaringly obvious something is broken 🤷🏻‍♀️.

(When Seb goes in to give Granny Marshall a hug, you could see his shoulders completely relax and the genuine relief on his face. It's made me feel quite sad 😔)
This might offend some but at this point I don’t care.
I honestly feel most of her followers are educationally challenged or on the spectrum. They think she’s lush and funny. Watching her makes them feel validated in their life choices. Most are probably stay at home parents who enjoy seeing rach and josh express their day to day woes and glorifying being horrific to their kids. Huns. Bums.

Anyone with an intelligent brain cell would see them both for what they are. Shit lazy parents.

Edit To add:
I’m not saying anyone on the spectrum isn’t intelligent, I myself am on the spectrum! Also, no dig at stay at home parents. I was for 12 years and loved it. Just you know, there’s a certain “type” that follows her!!

Last edited:

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Josh needs to get his balls out her handbag and tell her to fuck off to be honest!
All shes done the last few days is speak to him like shit, undermine him, gaslight him and humiliate him online in front of hundreds of strangers and he has just sat their and took it??
I get people think he's abused but I'm not so sure 🤷‍♀️
Its not the first time we have seen that nasty streak from her on camera! Iv seen it at least 4 or 5 times since iv followed her.
She needs to grow up and she needs to come across someone soon who won't take her shit. Why people around her allow her to behave like that is unreal!
Everytime I see her just lately it just re-enforces the fact that she really hasn't matured past the age of 15 🤦‍♀️

DozyWebster

VIP Member
Just wanted her to know she hasn’t got one over on us, but yeah def happy to move on 👍
Who wants to see the mask slip?
that snarl is horrendous… if that’s what she’s comfortable doing on camera, just think what she’s not?? can fully imagine her throwing plates like one of the step sisters said happened.

• Sad

Nuttyzebra

Chatty Member
Not even sure what she’s talking about at this point tbh
That first pic, I'll take things that happened in Ratshits head for $400 🤣🤣
Last time she was seen in town (a friend of mine saw her) she over heard someone talking on their phone, she shit herself and walked the other way. Person on the phone wasn't even aware of her existence 🤣🤣
---

She just put this on PTWM. The others were on Patreon. She’s absolutely lost the plot?
She's doxing a woman now, well done ratshit! Fastest way to get a knock on the door from real police (not the hedgehog department)

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Using W to guilt trip B into staying are you Rach. I reckon it’s you who are struggling without your little princess doing all your parenting for you. Can’t imagine W being so upset when you’re not around 🙁