Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyes Wide Open Now

Chatty Member
Go have another line Rach, put your phone down and get slosh to play you something smoothing on his guitar.
Stop acting like a loon

• Haha
Reactions: 44

DeathToCovid

VIP Member
Firstly, any private ASD diagnosis should be widely accepted IF it’s been done to gold standard NICE guidelines. She will want the NHS diagnosis so she can say to everyone on here that said it’s a “paid for” thing that they were wrong, it’s to prove a point to Tattle only. What a cow for wasting a much needed appointment!

Secondly what kind of women are observing a “severely autistic, non verbal” child and that makes them broody 🤢 do they not understand the despair and struggles that people with ASD suffer, and their families? Something about that doesn’t sit right with me, it’s like these people just don’t think!!!!

Thirdly WTF? She’s basically gaslighting Josh in front of her PatreCON huns. “Jo will watch this later and say you’re being ridiculous” “see all the huns think you’re being a twat” and so on. Sick classic abuse tactics (and I’m not saying J is innocent because we all know he’s not)

• Heart

Eyes Wide Open Now

Chatty Member
Just had a nosey on the publishers page so you reckon she is on the hybrid contract - so she had to cough up the initial costs
Ohh considering she’s had no marketing done other then what she’s peddling, it certainly looks like she’s on the hybrid contract,
Paying for it all herself just to have a bitch about more people 🤦‍♀️
The bitterness that woman holds!!

• Haha

Wotsit

VIP Member
I think everyone who has commented on that live about “getting the teacher” and “not letting it drop” etc should be fully named and shamed on here, their employers, family and friends contacted etc to make sure everyone knows what bullies they are. Maybe even their photos displayed.
NOT.
Because that would be completely wrong, irrational and OTT. It would also be extremely unfair as all they have done is express an opinion. Right?
Sound similar? Any of those women reading here I hope you start to feel as worried and stressed as you’ve probably made that teacher feel this weekend.
Yes I am sure Louisa wouldn't like if people were to let the maternity care team she works for know that she is encouraging someone online to "go get that teacher"

If R can do it to Katie afterall, what's to stop Katie doing the same.

• Wow

goaldigger

VIP Member
The fact that she calls her siblings every day, not even to chat to them but to watch TV etc......that sounds like a someone that is concerned for her siblings welfare when she's not physically present to help them. Their whole family dynamic is off.

Reactions: 43

PutinOnTheRitz

Probably knows Emily’s had/having her baby and is spiralling with bitter rage.
I agree, Emily had a sweep yesterday as she was overdue and hasn’t posted for over 24 hours so is probably enjoying her newborn baby girl. Ratshit is eaten up by envy and is lashing out, every which way, including loose 🤣

• Haha

Eyes Wide Open Now

Chatty Member
Absolutely agree with what’s been said,
My ex is blocked everywhere, I removed anyone that knew him from my life, even close friends of mine have been blocked for relaying information from him.
I hate the trauma, the triggers, the flashbacks that feel like a physical punch in the gut, I do all I can not to go back to those places mentally because a trigger can knock me for days.
But she is literally bringing him up every other day. She wasn’t abused.
It was a toxic relationship, but then all of hers are with her being the common denominator.
She misses the thrill, he stood up to her, she misses the challenge. A narcissist hates being ignored, it drives her mad he doesn’t give her a reaction anymore,
Josh has his days numbered

• Heart

ClArt20138

Who starts an American accent impression with the phrase "G'day!" She really is as thick as mince.

• Haha

Aunt Sally

What 18 year old on minimum wage jobs can save 2 grand from working just 3 months while living away from home.
Is that the Truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth again Ratshit? 🤥

Imfinallyhere

Seeing as she’s really boring today, there was another bit I wanted to share from yesterday.
The passive aggressiveness of ‘Josh is just up here in his shoes’ 😳 and using the fact that he had a happy childhood against him, like it’s an insult!
At least he answered her back a little bit in this one though…
The cracks on their relationship are really starting to show. I reckon J is at the end of his tether with her, he seems really unhappy.

notfake

Chatty Member
That snarl 😲 if she can do that on camera just think how bad she is when she’s not filming!

Motherofdragons2

Why TF does anyone want to pay for that shit? Why TF does she think it’s appropriate to broadcast that little non argument to strangers?

She is such a horrible passive aggressive controlling prick 🤮

Sammiejayne444

Chatty Member
Am I right in thinking these troll/doxxing rants only seem to happen on a Saturday night ? Is that the night they go hard on ❄/🍷 ?
There's something very wrong with her in my opinion. She's becoming more and more unhinged and paranoid.
I hope the people she attempting to bully do something about her behaviour. D & C police must be getting report after report about her dubious activities.

ems1982

Chatty Member
I’m so confused so this school “troll” has said nothing to R only to Mrs H, and Mrs H has completely ignored it but now R is making a thing of it?
Jesus go and love your husband the hardest ever or look after your 4 kids (+ 2 stolen ones).

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Just caught up!!
R: moans about bullies on the internet... proceeds to be a bully on the internet 🤦‍♀️

Hasn't got trolls of her own so she's jumping on the back of other people's 🤣
What a sad little life you have if your sat there getting pissed as a fart with your sap of a husband, trawling an internet forum for a thread on someone else, just to illegally dox a member and go full rage. Get a fucking grip Rachel and search the Web for a real therapist! Jesus christ woman!

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
😂 😂 mine sews itself together when i think of sloshy in that way and i actually physically shudder.

Waynbo may be a complete knob head personality wise for all we know. I'm never likely to find out same as i am never likely to find out what David Beckham is like behind closed doors so I don't get why offence is taken for appreciating a good looking man. i used to see why people thought Sloshy was good looking when i still liked them back in 2017/2018. He wasn't my type but i could see the attraction. Now i think he would struggle to make a tap wet.

I do get a little joy from knowing it pisses R off though 😂
"Struggle to make a tap wet" that's fucking killed me!

• Haha
Reactions: 42