Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redfoxbaby

Happy Saturday! Here we go again…

if any of these women read/comment here, I hope you’re okay 💖

Mod edit don't repeated possible doxxing information.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Only started reading her thread since hinch met her at that book thing .

Her husband said she can’t say no to the teens, pity he didn’t say no to her when she got him to misuse police equipment 🙄

Last edited:
Apparently B knows people who are in Thailand just now and is going to join them. She contacted the woman who owns Porky Penguin as she's good at getting cheap flights. She asked B if she wanted a cheap flight with some stopovers or direct and B chose direct. Her flight sounds as if its going to cost about a grand the way R was talking. She said that with the court money and savings she'll have about five grand to go with. She has two grand savings from her jobs in Liverpool yet when she wanted to stay in Paignton an extra day the other week R told her she had to go back to work as she was skint and in debt to R.

When they were in Liverpool at Christmas the guy who owned the Air BnB told them he owned the car park next to the building but he didn't. R had complained about the state of the accommodation as it was so bad it "triggered memories of her childhood" 🙄 and they refunded her one third of the first night stay in the sum of £90. Between her, sloshy and B she also has £600 parking fines to pay.

B's friends are going up to Liverpool to stay at Jenna's at the weekend and then B is driving home next week so be prepared for the golden child lording over them all until sloshy drives her to Heathrow for her flight.
What the fuck is she working as to have £2000 from her work in Liverpool...a bloody stripper?! She's only been there a couple of months. Has she fuck saved up 2 grand in that amount of time, she's not qualified to do anything that would earn more than minimum wage. Can't believe I'm saying this, but I don't think Rachaeaeaeale is being totally honest, I know...it shocked me too :rolleyes:

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I'm still laughing at the fact that she's having to organise and pay for her own book tour 🤣🤣 and now selling off signed copies herself. Anyone else gets their publishers to do it and they get sent so many copies to sign for the publishers to then distribute them.
Fuck me, hinch gets a luxury stay in a posh hotel and even charlotte greedy got a day in a book store to do signings 😆
Rach, no one gives a fuck, stop pretending like your important

• Haha

Doeli70

VIP Member
You silly silly woman. Don't look at bloody tattle if you don't like it. It's not trolling it's having an opinion and Kate's comments weren't even that bad!
Also, no Rach , Josh is not so lush he's vile and nobody wants to see him naked. When she said we're going to go for a walk aren't we bubs I thought she was talking to Wilby. What a pathetic pair. And 'Soph' won't thank you Rachelle..as you said she wants to ignore it!

Moongirl69

VIP Member
Seeing as she’s really boring today, there was another bit I wanted to share from yesterday.
The passive aggressiveness of ‘Josh is just up here in his shoes’ 😳 and using the fact that he had a happy childhood against him, like it’s an insult!
At least he answered her back a little bit in this one though…
Everything was really rosy in his life??
He lost his dad at age 20!!

• Sad
Reactions: 44

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Lucy commented on one of the fb stories tonight, and reminded me of when she got married last year and Rach thought this was an appropriate outfit to wear when everyone else was wearing long flowing dresses and low heels. Mutton dressed as lamb. I could say a lot more but I think the photo speaks for itself.
8DBA365E-F9F6-4D17-B5F8-E57122397FF4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Tell me you've had Botox, fillers, and other cosmetic surgery without telling me. Or that there's finally been a way invented to iron out a scrotum.
Nice lip filler too Sloshy. Although I didn't think a 'man' actually needed it🤷🏻‍♀️
0B35A99C-056D-4307-B434-80FCBF682B71.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Why would people leave here or stop commenting in response to her thinking she‘s ‘caught a troll’? She’s hilarious. We’ve done nothing wrong 😂 She does bring the entertainment doesn’t she?!

She certainly goes to crazy lengths to avoid parenting her children, I’ll give her that. The deflection is crazy. And it’s so sad because I genuinely don’t think she is capable of understanding or processing the lifelong damage she has done to all the young people under her roof. I’ll always be devastated for those kids (however irritating they are, they’re victims in my eyes).

ems1982

Chatty Member
I’m not being funny but you can buy a brand new washing machine for about £300 these days. Any huns reading here still, can she not afford that out of her £15k a MONTH Patreon subs?!