Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
She is totally egged on and feels validated by the huns she thinks are her friends on patreon.
What she fails to realise is that any huns left at this point don’t have a brain cell between them and use the Rachaele Hambleton shit show to fill the void left behind from Jeremy Kyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Shes so immature, why does she involve everyone into her marital arguments. She uses that patreon as a mediator between her and josh. So weird.
And I'm sorry but if your not responsible enough to check out a car park and look around to see if there is a meter or signs then its your own fault! The fine company are right! You don't just take someone random mans word for it who you don't know and have never met!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

MrsOgre

VIP Member
I think you need to see a doctor about that hun, if a photo of a 3.5 year old is causing that.
35BB1681-349C-43C5-BA8D-9224E5DD04A9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
If she sets out to 'destroy' strangers on the Internet, imagine the lengths she goes to for the real life people she does know, like V and S!
Hopefully that head teacher will have more than one email in her inbox, making her aware of Rs threats and they will immediately contact the police. Doxing is one thing, but the silly cunt can't help herself with her own threats and harassment (of which contacting a workplace is) and the fact she's put that school logo and name everywhere too 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 a big No No!
I find it insane that at the end of the day, posting on here is anonymous, so who's to say she 100% has the right person? And what's with involving her work place and blog? Threats left, right and center.
There's only one person making threats , harassing and stalking and it isn't that lady!
Silly cunt.

notfake

Chatty Member
She can have my name, date of birth, address, where I shop, where my husband works, my religious beliefs, political beliefs, who my kids are, what my interests are, family members etc etc. She can “come at me” however many times she wants. Not sure how far she would get at my opinions are valid and have, in no way, been threatening, abusive, dangerous to her or her family.
However, there is evidence that she lies, steals, manipulates her Huns, emotionally abuses her children, emotionally abuses her “sacked” husband, uses her children for content no matter what the subject, disregards all safeguarding measures surrounding her children and her “warriors”. That’s just off the top of my head! There will be a day when this narcissist “outs” the wrong person. I hope that day is soon!
---

So hilarious🙄 actually hoping she doesn't read her messages whilst she's driving unlike Sloshy. I hope she never moves back again after this visit.
View attachment 1939941
He’s a prick. Does she actually have “my favourite” in brackets after Edies name??? 😲

• Heart

JW80

VIP Member
Forgive me if I am wrong because I have never owned a pair of cargos but arent they supposed to be worn a bit more loosely than that??? Skin tight with her period pants sticking out of the waistband is surely not the way to wear them? They looked very uncomfortable

Roma890

Also meant to say. Katie - your Head will be very interested when you explain who Rach really is, especially the supposed paid for level 3 Autism diagnosis (Heads are very aware of the current trend for parents to push that narrative - normally intending to claim more benefits - harsh but a sad reality).

Your Head will also be very interested in the Safeguarding breaches that a supposed DV warrior employs in her own children's safe space - especially when you inform her that Rach once told 3000 strangers ( who pay to see her children online) that her 13 year old daughter had severe gynaecological issues.

You've nowt to worry about.

• Heart

Cjen84

Going back to the new look ad- I'd put money (that wasn't scammed, actually earned in *gasp* a job) that they were for B or L and teeny tiny rach with her period pants/tenna ladies decided she deserved them more.
Rach, I know you read here. YOU.ARE.NOT.A.SIZE.10, your husband was sacked and every woman's unthrussy vagina within a 5 mile radius of Paignton recoils when he's outside the house. Oh and stop with the whole non verbal violent 3yr act. Wilby is a delightful, walking talking little boy who you don't deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

DeathToCovid

VIP Member
W is clearly an abuser. R is also an abuser. Somehow those two came together and were mutually abusive. R gets to play the innocent card because she’s female and a saviour to all women who suffer from DV. She even had the audacity to use that Alex Skeel story for her own gain.

An abuser hiding in plain sight behind a CIC and some superhuns, and not forgetting all those that enable her like Jo.

Just thinking about if Waynbo opened his insta. We’d all look, obviously. We know the huns read here too so they wouldn’t be able to resist looking.

Imagine if they all ended up fancying him, he nicked all her followers and … plot twist…

Wayne was her downfall!!! Der der derrrrr!

• Haha
*Tell me Betsy played parent to all your children, without telling me Betsy played parent to all your children.

*R's post 🥴🥴

How can you press 'post' on that and think what you typed is a normal sibling relationship? It isn't a flex hun.

BettyCat20

VIP Member
People are getting it twisted. Nobody is condoning W's behaviour. We are just stating a point about the difference in looks!

This is also the woman that made one of her step daughters watch a film that she was absolutely terrified of and R sat there and laughed at her.

• Sad

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
If she had a "normal" job, she would have been fired several times over by now herself with what she puts all over the internet!

The bit that made me laugh though is how offended she got at the woman blocking her first, like how dare she 🤣🤣 fucking fruit loop!

• Haha

Eyes Wide Open Now

Chatty Member
Is she smoking crack tonight?!
What the fuck is she on about. So these women walked up to her and told her what the evil trolls are plotting??
Surely that’s them giving you a heads up??

Also what have we been plotting? Is there another troll hate site that I’m not part of?
And why is she trying to crawl up Hinch’s ass by talking about her trolls 😂
She’s making my brain hurt! So many questions 🥴🤣

Judes1974

Chatty Member
If you have a private diagnosis why then have the NHS appointment? That could have gone to someone who cannot afford private and has been waiting for years

• Heart