Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HollyJ

So just to clarify both people she outed are nothing to do with her? She’s contacting someone’s employer who hasn’t directly affected her on behalf of someone who doesn’t want to know?

Reactions: 48

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
Also the email ready for her at 9 😂😂 most heads are there well before 9 it’s not a 9-5 job. The head likely saw the email over the wkend as I’m sure the head needs to be contactable at all times, so she has probably already binned it thinking it’s spam. Get a grip R you absolute bell.

• Haha

Flossy McFluff

I've got to be a party pooper and say I'm not getting the Waynbo love. Whilst I don't believe things were as bad as she made out and she instigated most of it, he was still abusive and a wanker to say the least. That would put me off someone immediately, even if they looked like Jason Momoa 🤣

Slosh is the other end of the scale though...just a total wet wipe. Whilst he never got my motor running, he was a handsome fella at one point when he had his uniform on. Its sad to see how much she has destroyed him and how she is destroying his relationship with the boys, cos let's face it, he abuses them to keep her happy. Not that I'm saying it's right, he's still a cunt for it.

I hope her manky fanny falls off

• Heart

jxhx

VIP Member
Sloshy was going off on one this morning on a live as Lula had asked if she could have a friend stay last night then asked R if another could stay and if they could get pizza. R told her not to get it delivered but pick it up and come in the house through Seb's door and out to B's room. L got a delivery which pissed off Joyce last night when the doorbell rang, then this morning he realised she'd brought four people home to stay and they were all going for showers. Lula was up in the hobbit room saying the girls were scared to go down for breakfast because they could hear old Sloshy moaning about them.

• Wow
  • Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
She said the other day Edie's is on strike so she's taking her out with her and Jen and she doesn't know what Isaac and Lula are doing.
Of course she doesn't know what Isaac and Lula are doing 🙄 that's no different to usual is it 🤷

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

Sausageface

Chatty Member
So this teacher hasn’t done/said anything to or about Rachaele? And what she has said about Mrs Hinch is just that she was a fan but finds her a bit boring now her content has changed? Is that it?? And Rachaele has doxxed her and is now planning to speak to the headteacher about this?

Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee frigging donkey. How is this anything remotely bad? And why is it acceptable for Rachaele to contact someone’s employer regarding this yet her and her huns lose their shit when ‘trolls’ make contact with schools/companies/SS etc in response to actual shitty things that Rachaele does? This is absolute madness.

Wotsit

VIP Member
I hope when Katie sees she's been doxed she stands her ground and reports R. I'd also be sharing the posts to all SM and tagging in both hinch and R and the brands they work with. I'm not sure any of them will take kindly to Rs threats that shes "coming for her". If she's received any messages from people after being doxed I'd also be sharing screenshots of that too. Katie hasn't been sending trolling messages to hinch nor has she sent any to R. She hasn't even commented on this thread from what I can see so she doesn't deserve any of this and needs to fight back.

Five school jumpers for one kid?! They’re about £14 each for my youngest’s school and £24 each for the elder two. Am I the only person that has two for each kid?

If I were to have five jumpers for each of mine, that would be £310 on jumpers alone! Never mind the specific polo shirts, Tues, pe kit and all that jazz added in. These are big standard state schools btw, nothing fancy.

Maybe I should vlog every waking moment of my kids’ lives and set up an appeal for some vouchers 🙄
Maybe it's a coincidence that Rachaeaeaeaeaeaele ran a school uniform drive and Edie has 5 school jumpers...maybe not...🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Aab41

VIP Member
If someone were to accidentally like some randoms comment on Facebook then panic and unlike comment quickly, would that person receive a notification? Asking for a friend 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha

DeathToCovid

VIP Member
Imagine the embarrassment of being called out for still going on about an ex from 15 years ago lol… crrrringggeeeee

• Haha

rainbowhouse

VIP Member
As a childcare practitioner, there’s nothing better I love than a parent who hasn’t bothered to put their toddler to bed until 10pm the night before I try to educate them for the day…

(I know there’s lots of genuine reasons some children don’t sleep, but let’s be honest, this is just laziness alongside sugar for tea…)

Mrsell

She's always very big on how awful it is when people report her to SS because it takes resources away from kids who need them. What would she call emailing a head teacher about a staff member not liking Mrs Hinch??? Cos I'm sure there's better things the Head could be doing than reading unhinged emails

• Heart

delightfullyfuked.

Chatty Member
Morning Rach. IT’S NOT ILLEGAL TO HAVE AN OPINION.
Someone can’t get in trouble for expressing either a dislike for yor questioning things about you. Morally that woman has done nothing wrong you bloody weirdo.

I hope she bloody comes for you, as a teacher she’ll be much more intelligent than you lot.

• Heart

Lurking2007

Hi Rachshit

Just so you know, I don't like your shit arse page and the crap you share either, I use too but you shared so much horrific content it made me block your page so I never saw anything you shared again... Mrs Hinch same she shares her kids without their consent and is a wastful tasteless talentless user. Infact most of you lot are, but we are never allowed to say a bad thing about you,we have to agree with you like little robots and sheep. Not me! Hope you read this because I'd like you to know that you are toxic the whole thing is toxic and one day it'll all fall down and I'm here for it 🥰