Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

savethelastdance

Chatty Member
I know this has probably been mentioned before in the hundreds of threads...I only dip in and out of this one but just saw this 😳

No way did she have Postnatal Psychosis. If she did that’s all we would have heard about whilst pregnant with Wilby. Rachel is a dangerous narcissist who needs professional help and her platform shutting down. She is a danger to those children (mentally/emotionally) and a danger to the women who seek help from her. I hate that she hides in plain sight like this and continues to get away with her atrocities.

Reactions: 51

Sausageface

Chatty Member
I think Rachaele must think that the headteacher will read their email first thing on Monday and will be so horrified that they will take immediate and severe action to punish this woman for her heinous act. The reality is that the head probably won’t even read it and - if they do - will probably briefly wonder what this garbage is before deleting it. Nobody’s getting sacked because they don’t enjoy Mrs Hinch’s account like they used to.

No doubt Rachaele will post to say that a full investigation is underway after the head sobbed and vomited horrifically upon reading Rachaele’s email. If we are really lucky she will include a screenshot of an email that she has had PA Jo rustle up pretending to be the head.

Reactions: 50

Motherhen24

Is this a euphemism?
You know what though… (Not defending Josh) but she’s all about celebrating wilbys special interests like the palm trees and animals but absolutely humiliates her husband with his special interests. Although he’s not diagnosed, it’s pretty clear he’s got autistic traits for sure. As an autistic adult, I’d be really upset if my partner posted online taking the piss out of my special interests 🤷🏻‍♀️

AllieBee

VIP Member
Jesus Christ what is she on tonight. I replied to a much earlier post and it looks so out of place in tonight events 🤣 much love to anyone that she’s going after, as long as we all keep reporting her posts we can try minimise the huns getting involved. Feel sorry for the teacher, but as she’s not said anything bad I’m sure she’ll be ok, most heads won’t give a fuck considering how the education sector is currently going. The sooner Rattails realises she’s a nobody the better. Quite frankly I’d love for her to meet a troll in public and see if she has the balls to go after them the way she does online. Nasty, vile woman. Karma is truly a bitch and I pray she will be coming soon
Exactly, she can ring the head if she likes but she will need to provide evidence of 'trolling' if that's what she is accusing her of. Based on those screenshot, it's someone stating an opinion on a public forum, there's no hate or nastiness in those screenshots, they weren't trolling as Hinch would have had to visit this forum to find them. Trolling would have been if the tattler sent messages/left comments directly to Hinch. But the posts are fine just an opinion, nothing more nothing less. And posting the girls insta profile, name and where she works to incite the huns to go for her, well that is doxxing and probably illegal, will be seen as harassment should the girl decide to take action against this Rachel person. I don't follow her, just came over for a peek, but she sounds like a disgusting woman. Off for a read of the Wiki!

• Heart

bestjobbeinggrandma

I wasn't mentally prepared for the entire outfit, the dms really finish the look that she's going for. Her face seems ever expanding too, it's huge.
View attachment 1932396
For the love of God…size up and face facts!!! You are not in ur teens, or twenties…you’re not teeny tiny, you’re approaching ‘that age’ and you’re cramming urself in clothes that are too bloody small for you 🙄
*Ordinarily, I’m not one to comment on anyones size or shape/appearance. As long as they’re a nice person, that’s all that matters…but she’s not, so I’m commenting 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha

Eyes Wide Open Now

Chatty Member
It’s like absolutely everyone in her life around her has to pay for the fact she thinks she had an awful childhood.

And why is she saying she wants all the girls to come to the house to have a good time with her.
They aren’t there to see you, they see Lula. Once again wanting to be the cool mum.
They all probably love going there cos that’s the house they know they can get away with shit at. No curfew, vaping.

She needs proper therapy.
Trouble is though there is no ‘cure’ for narcissistic personality disorder. She is who she is, and will never change, and the longer people enable her bullshit the worse she’s going to get.

I don’t want anyone to think I support abusers, I don’t. Yesterday’s comments were a bit of a laugh and just that he is pleasing to the eye 😂
That much was going to be obvious, he’s got 5 beautiful daughters, he was hardly going to be a minger!
but I am under no illusion that if you scratched the surface he is quite an unsavoury character.
If V is reading here after VCJR’s messages, I meant no offence and I hope you and the girls are ok.

• Heart
  • Haha

Aunt Sally

What a lovely day for Gansta Granny to turn up for breakfast and celebrate the day her lying cheating vile bullying Son walked out on his wife and 2 children… oh no, silly me, I meant celebrate her grandsons birthday.
Enablers the lot of them.

And Bitchy Betsy with her comment 🙄 What stepsister would comment that unless she had the same sick mindset as her mother. Awful.

Those videos of him crying on facetime with B are heartbreaking but R you useless cunt thats what happens when you have your oldest child raise your baby! From the minute he was weaned he was dumped on betsy to raise and now that she has grown up and wants her own life Wilby has basically lost his main carer and probably can't understand why she's abandoned him to be left with those 2 useless fuckers who don't even deserve to have any of the kids.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

MrsOgre

VIP Member
A hun has commented on the fb page to say that Rach looks like Hinch😂 wonder what her guide dog is called.

• Haha
  • Wow

sunmyvibes

I actually can’t cope. She’s uploaded loads of theese screenshots of “Katie’s” tattle posts. All from hinches thread lol. Nothing to do with her what so ever. Is she that desperate to get up her arse oh my days 😭😭😭
I can’t see the head giving two hoots about what she’s written, I can’t see anything that says she’s directly contacted Hinch? And as long as she’s not done it during working hours they won’t care. Ptwm really is a pathetic human being. So much for women standing up for women when’s she’s trying to get someone sacked, a woman she knows nothing about.

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
You don't need to bubs
Probably because it’s not normal for a 3 year old to be drinking Coke once or twice a week. But he has had tastes of it since he was a baby along with doughnuts and chocolate cake. She’s setting him up for a lifetime of terrible food choices.

ETA happy birthday seb, hope this year you continue to rip the piss out of old raq, do well in college and get the fuck out of that house of horrors

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
I do hope the headteacher in question responds to Rachel to explain the British Values we teach in schools. This teacher seems to be displaying them 🤷‍♀️ This lady is expressing a valid opinion, sharing her opinion, and not breaking any laws or rules that I’m aware of.

C689FF29-1054-4163-BC82-AA658489A3BF.jpeg

It‘s crazy how much time Rachel dedicates to bullying others online. She would do well to turn her attention to her home in my view. There aren’t many worthwhile values being modelled or taught by her to her own patchwork ‘crew’.

JW80

VIP Member
Like eating my own clitoris! That might be the most disgusting thing shes ever said. Vile bitch 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Roma890

Oh give me a break - here we go with the monthly oh how hot WayneboTonyWifeAbuser is. This piece of shit physically and mentally abused his first wife and now, because he's not " Team Rach", he's suddenly Team Tattler.

Oh just fuck of Waynbo ( how old are you with that pathetic FB name, 10?). My only sympathy is for Betsy and Lula who carry the cursed legacy of both of you pieces of manure..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48