PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would never admit that Bekinds sisters have helped her to achieve something like teaching her to drive.
Don't any of the huns ever wonder what happened to those three tiny babies that she brought up and loved as if they were her own?

Reactions: 23
Look for me on the dog of the day hashtag. I'm the one with Frenchie slobber on my puff sleeves. 💓
Sending my eyes square searching hahaha I feel with that breed we could be acquainted already as I own multiple 🤣

Reactions: 5
Ok how has she got a NHS diagnosis so quickly, and if Betsy could already drive perfectly why did she fail the driving test (can't remember if she sat it 2 or 3 times).
Also the NHS staff agree with the private diagnosis🤔

Reactions: 25
The diabetes drawer and the coke habit for a three year old… jesus christ, she has no shame. God knows how eating this crap daily will affect her son’s behaviour and health. Poor little boy.

Just noticed that tracksuit hq has “Rebl with a cause” as a name on insta..i think she’s muddying the waters bit here as someone who runs a CiC 👀.
Rebl is not a “cause” or charitable in any way, it is a vehicle for R to make more cash to spend on ugly designer shoes, bad fillers abd botox.

Those bleeping nana trackies though😭… every time i see those reels i laugh and laugh at design, fit and those awkward posey reels with R’s “tiny” arse looking like so bulbous💜

Reactions: 27
The diabetes drawer and the coke habit for a three year old… jesus christ, she has no shame. God knows how eating this crap daily will affect her son’s behaviour and health. Poor little boy.

Just noticed that tracksuit hq has “Rebl with a cause” as a name on insta..i think she’s muddying the waters bit here as someone who runs a CiC 👀.
Rebl is not a “cause” or charitable in any way, it is a vehicle for R to make more cash to spend on ugly designer shoes, bad fillers abd botox.

Those bleeping nana trackies though😭… every time i see those reels i laugh and laugh at design, fit and those awkward posey reels with R’s “tiny” arse looking like so bulbous💜
She is very much muddying the waters between the Patchwork shop products/clothing, and the REBL tracksuits. She hasn't explicitly said that they are separate, and the huns may not realise that PTWM Ltd and Patchwork House CIC are two different entities, especially as she's using the Patchwork packing premises to send out her turkey tracksuits.

She hasn't promoted Patchwork the Store much since she started flogging the tracksuits, has she?

Reactions: 22
She is very much muddying the waters between the Patchwork shop products/clothing, and the REBL tracksuits. She hasn't explicitly said that they are separate, and the huns may not realise that PTWM Ltd and Patchwork House CIC are two different entities, especially as she's using the Patchwork packing premises to send out her turkey tracksuits.

She hasn't promoted Patchwork the Store much since she started flogging the tracksuits, has she?
I said this the other day when they did the pop up shop. It looked like they were selling rebl alongside patchwork the store. I know she's skimming the profits off both, but if the huns are buying rebl stuff under the impression it's helping the centre it's shady even for her.

Reactions: 19
Jesus Christ… right sorry to be that person, I don’t keep up with these threads because they move too fast for me, sorry guys, and she doesn’t come up on my insta too often, but bleeping hell, he face has changed a tit ton. She doesn’t just have the filler in that bottom lip, her entire face is frozen. It’s so weird watching her talk because there’s tit all on her face that moves except her bleeping gums flapping.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What is this about an nhs diagnosis? Where I work it takes 2.5 years to get a diagnosis regardless of a private one and at that age they would give a working one if there was a chance they can develop which I’m sure that wee boy is doing

Reactions: 18
That fridge drawer how ridiculously lazy. Wtf
I remember at the beginning of lockdown and we were both working from home with the kids and I had my back to them on a work call in the kitchen… toddler comes up to me with a face full of chocolate and when I looked they had just tackled the ‘goody cupboard’ in a 10 minute period!
it was very quickly relocated so that we had control on it. They then had quick access to a few items of fruit and their drink.
So the poor little boy feeds himself and puts himself to sleep… fine parenting.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I went back and rewatched, it looks like a label… not quite sure why you wouldn’t cut it out, or just not wear them seen as they look threadbare 😂😂 we all know money doesn’t buy class, especially when it comes to them fuckers!
0687B085-BBF1-4007-9D1C-118FB42AF528.jpeg

What's going on with the back of the leggings when she gets that watch! is she knickerless with a pad showing or is it an oversized label showing through near see through quality leggings!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I went back and rewatched, it looks like a label… not quite sure why you wouldn’t cut it out, or just not wear them seen as they look threadbare 😂😂 we all know money doesn’t buy class, especially when it comes to them fuckers!
View attachment 1923192
Wow they are see through 😳
It’s probably a bit of loo roll she’s saving for slosh to look at 🤢
---

Or maybe it’s a bit of toilet roll she’s saving to show Sloshy 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Oh snap 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Since we’re talking about Wilbys diet, she’s just done a live on Patreon and shown us “wilbys fridge drawer” apparently he just comes and helps himself to whatever is in here 🤣 poor lad
There's pepperami in there too and they aren't beige. If he's capable of eating those, he can eat whatever shite Sloshy launches on the table too. I really don't understand how they're not under the radar of ss.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.