PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t cope. She’s uploaded loads of theese screenshots of “Katie’s” tattle posts. All from hinches thread lol. Nothing to do with her what so ever. Is she that desperate to get up her arse oh my days 😭😭😭
What did Katie say that’s so wrong here? I don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️😩

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I really want to buy some period pants for my daughter she only started her periods 6 months ago she suffers wearing pads as they really irritate her skin just like me but she really doesn’t want to try tampons yet. I’m not giving rancid any clicks or money in her pocket so any recommendations?
She’s such a twit and I’m annoyed that I’m infested in a product she’s advertising
Wuka, Flux, Love Luna, Cheeky

Reactions: 5
Probably knows Emily’s had/having her baby and is spiralling with bitter rage.
I agree, Emily had a sweep yesterday as she was overdue and hasn’t posted for over 24 hours so is probably enjoying her newborn baby girl. Ratshit is eaten up by envy and is lashing out, every which way, including loose 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I actually can’t cope. She’s uploaded loads of theese screenshots of “Katie’s” tattle posts. All from hinches thread lol. Nothing to do with her what so ever. Is she that desperate to get up her arse oh my days 😭😭😭
hasn’t she got her own “trolls” to sort out…? sorry but it’s more evidence that she doesn’t get trolled if she’s taking on other peoples???
so desperate to get a arse kiss from hunch??

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Just caught up!!
R: moans about bullies on the internet... proceeds to be a bully on the internet 🤦‍♀️

Hasn't got trolls of her own so she's jumping on the back of other people's 🤣
What a sad little life you have if your sat there getting pissed as a fart with your sap of a husband, trawling an internet forum for a thread on someone else, just to illegally dox a member and go full rage. Get a bleeping grip Rachel and search the Web for a real therapist! Jesus christ woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
While I think of it did anyone else think that outing they took Wilby and the other little boy on today was inappropriate?
To me they seemed visibly frightened and Wilby kept saying dangerous did he not?
Anyway, just my observation.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
While I think of it did anyone else think that outing they took Wilby and the other little boy on today was inappropriate?
To me they seemed visibly frightened and Wilby kept saying dangerous did he not?
It’s actually a really lovely place and very kid friendly, that’s a separate bit from the main area and no idea why they would take him in there. It scares me, let alone a toddler 🤣

Reactions: 20
I agree, I wouldn’t have classed that as a pre-school age friendly activity (and I’m more than relaxed about that type of thing).

I love Halloween, as do two of my children, but the middle one, ASD/ADHD hates it so would never force them to be in that type of scenario as I know it would make them very uncomfortable.

I was surprised that Ratbag and Joyce thought it would be a good place to take little kids, especially when it made a non-verbal autistic kid become verbal and adept at communicating how much he didn’t like certain parts of the place.

Although, in fairness, the other little boy didn’t seem that fussed about the scary parts.

Reactions: 17
I hope the head teacher is "Katie" 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
She's very plainly jealous of Hinch and her trolls. No attention is bad attention in R's world. Agree, E has probably had her baby and I thought I spotted another of the toxic family was expecting...

If doxxing your own trawlers is harassment, then doxxing a completely unconnected, articulate trawler has to be harassment +++
---

Rachette trust me you don’t want to mess with anyone from Dundee !
True: Dennis the Menace, Gnasher, Oor Wullie, Minnie the Minx to name a few... Seriously agree though. Fekkers all fired up on marmalade l, extra muscles from all the jute and that ship full of bastard penguins 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I agree, Emily had a sweep yesterday as she was overdue and hasn’t posted for over 24 hours so is probably enjoying her newborn baby girl. Ratshit is eaten up by envy and is lashing out, every which way, including loose 🤣
I can’t even read the word “sweep” without shuddering!! Mine was worse than labour 🙈 but anyways back to Raq- why can they not just have a drink, take their ❄❄ and enjoy each other!! Put the tunes on and love life!! Their lives are so miserable that this is what they do when they are supposedly having fun?? Seriously toxic woman!! As someone else said she’ll dox the wrong one one day. Not everyone is gonna back down- and you have no clue who you are bleeping with online!!
---

Rachette trust me you don’t want to mess with anyone from Dundee !
Can’t wait til she doxes someone from Belfast- whole different kettle of fish she won’t be able to control 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can’t even read the word “sweep” without shuddering!! Mine was worse than labour 🙈 but anyways back to Raq- why can they not just have a drink, take their ❄❄ and enjoy each other!! Put the tunes on and love life!! Their lives are so miserable that this is what they do when they are supposedly having fun?? Seriously toxic woman!! As someone else said she’ll dox the wrong one one day. Not everyone is gonna back down- and you have no clue who you are bleeping with online!!
---

Can’t wait til she doxes someone from Belfast- whole different kettle of fish she won’t be able to control 😂😂😂
Same here! I hear the word sweep and my knuckles go white 😂 I felt like I’d been kicked in the fanny by a horse after mine 😂 NEVER AGAIN! a

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Same here! I hear the word sweep and my knuckles go white 😂 I felt like I’d been kicked in the fanny by a horse after mine 😂 NEVER AGAIN! a
Labour was a piece of piss after that!! I seen a show last week when a girl got gas and air for a sweep!! I felt hardcore after seeing that to be fair 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Also noticed she said she has included "claire" in her book who she doxxed the other months. I hope she has hard evidence of whatever she claims in the book... because Claire wasn't that bad either with her comments?? So I hope she sues R 🤣🤣

Reactions: 41
So she's such an advocate for women and empowering them, then threatens someone she doesn't know by saying she's coming for her Monday morning! She's bleeping unhinged!

• Angry
Reactions: 54
Jesus Christ what is she on tonight. I replied to a much earlier post and it looks so out of place in tonight events 🤣 much love to anyone that she’s going after, as long as we all keep reporting her posts we can try minimise the huns getting involved. Feel sorry for the teacher, but as she’s not said anything bad I’m sure she’ll be ok, most heads won’t give a duck considering how the education sector is currently going. The sooner Rattails realises she’s a nobody the better. Quite frankly I’d love for her to meet a troll in public and see if she has the balls to go after them the way she does online. Nasty, vile woman. Karma is truly a witch and I pray she will be coming soon

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.