PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get me started on my other half’s uniform 3 T-shirts, works from home some days but wears his uniform tshirt when working from home 🤦🏼‍♀️
I had polite words with him (no snarling or gritted teeth like our Rach would have done) asked him not too and he hasn’t.
That's so funny!
My husband thinks he's allergic to washing powder/liquid!
So I hand wash his uniform shirts in a bucket of
ps Josh is a sacked police officer
Pls Rach has to pay for her own book signing tour, being Sunday times best seller and all 😂
Don’t get me started on my other half’s uniform 3 T-shirts, works from home some days but wears his uniform tshirt when working from home 🤦🏼‍♀️
I had polite words with him (no snarling or gritted teeth like our Rach would have done) asked him not too and he hasn’t.

ps Josh is a sacked police officer
Pls Rach has to pay for her own book signing tour, being Sunday times best seller and all 😂
My husband thinks he's allergic to washing powder/liquid!!! So I hand-wash his uniform shirts in bicarbonate of soda. He absolutely swears his shirts are softer and more wearable!
I don't mind doing it for him, he works all sorts of hours & I don't work, because of no work permit.
He can’t cook either
!
😂😂😂
Edit to add, my husband has tactile defensiveness.
And OCD. He's not level 3 though, so he's doing fine 😆.
I have OCD too, a different version to my husband.
So in our little world, he keeps everything in order & I keep everything clean.
It works for us.
Now I'm just going to catch up with Racheleles antics 😬.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Can you imagine that phonecall on Monday morning?
How bleeping ironic it's like playground behaviour 🤦‍♀️🤣
"I want to tell tales on that teacher who has been nasty to this other girl who I'm trying to be friends with"

Fuckinghell 😫🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Can you imagine that phonecall on Monday morning?
How bleeping ironic it's like playground behaviour 🤦‍♀️🤣
"I want to tell tales on that teacher who has been nasty to this other girl who I'm trying to be friends with"

Fuckinghell 😫🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
Exactly! It's not as if she can say this woman has been sending her messages and being an actual troll. She voiced her opinion, on a public forum, about someone else! She's unhinged. And I bet old Red Wine Walter is pussyfooting around her hence him posting photos of her trying to butter her up.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
All, stop going over to the hinch thread to unnecessarily worry people and give this influencer the satisfaction. It helps no one and the one poster concerned is aware. Hit report if you have a concern.

Reactions: 19
Labour was a piece of piss after that!! I seen a show last week when a girl got gas and air for a sweep!! I felt hardcore after seeing that to be fair 😂😂
If we're talking about having a sweep, here's my story:

So my sister in law is a midwife, and was going to be looking after me. I had one sweep with a different midwife, then SIL decided if I was having a second one, she was doing it herself, so she knew it was done properly. My daughter is now 15 and SIL still swears to this day that mine was "the roughest sweep she's ever done", she even went round twice to make sure! Did the bloody trick though, I went into labour that night!

Back on the topic of Ratshit, has old Coked up Colin had enough to start video calling Annie with the wet fanny again? Or is that later?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Jesus Christ what is she on tonight. I replied to a much earlier post and it looks so out of place in tonight events 🤣 much love to anyone that she’s going after, as long as we all keep reporting her posts we can try minimise the huns getting involved. Feel sorry for the teacher, but as she’s not said anything bad I’m sure she’ll be ok, most heads won’t give a duck considering how the education sector is currently going. The sooner Rattails realises she’s a nobody the better. Quite frankly I’d love for her to meet a troll in public and see if she has the balls to go after them the way she does online. Nasty, vile woman. Karma is truly a witch and I pray she will be coming soon
Exactly, she can ring the head if she likes but she will need to provide evidence of 'trolling' if that's what she is accusing her of. Based on those screenshot, it's someone stating an opinion on a public forum, there's no hate or nastiness in those screenshots, they weren't trolling as Hinch would have had to visit this forum to find them. Trolling would have been if the tattler sent messages/left comments directly to Hinch. But the posts are fine just an opinion, nothing more nothing less. And posting the girls insta profile, name and where she works to incite the huns to go for her, well that is doxxing and probably illegal, will be seen as harassment should the girl decide to take action against this Rachel person. I don't follow her, just came over for a peek, but she sounds like a disgusting woman. Off for a read of the Wiki!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She’s off her nut. You pathetic drugged up hideous mother . Go shag your dead beat husband . You are bleeping vile

• Heart
Reactions: 40
If shes behaving like this out of jealousy because Emily has had her baby then she needs help more than I thought 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 38
If we're talking about having a sweep, here's my story:

So my sister in law is a midwife, and was going to be looking after me. I had one sweep with a different midwife, then SIL decided if I was having a second one, she was doing it herself, so she knew it was done properly. My daughter is now 15 and SIL still swears to this day that mine was "the roughest sweep she's ever done", she even went round twice to make sure! Did the bloody trick though, I went into labour that night!

Back on the topic of Ratshit, has old Coked up Colin had enough to start video calling Annie with the wet fanny again? Or is that later?
Done right they do work!! Mine was horrendous Altho as you say boy came the next morning 🥰

Reactions: 7
I actually can’t cope. She’s uploaded loads of theese screenshots of “Katie’s” tattle posts. All from hinches thread lol. Nothing to do with her what so ever. Is she that desperate to get up her arse oh my days 😭😭😭
Oh my god she's lost it. The op should 100% contact plod about this, she's accused her of stalking and trolling when all she's done is express a personal opinion in a public forum...What is she gonna say to the head on Monday, your employee doesn't like my friend's social media output and she politely expressed her opinion about it on the Internet? Sure that will have HR reaching for the p45s 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hope when Katie sees she's been doxed she stands her ground and reports R. I'd also be sharing the posts to all SM and tagging in both hinch and R and the brands they work with. I'm not sure any of them will take kindly to Rs threats that shes "coming for her". If she's received any messages from people after being doxed I'd also be sharing screenshots of that too. Katie hasn't been sending trolling messages to hinch nor has she sent any to R. She hasn't even commented on this thread from what I can see so she doesn't deserve any of this and needs to fight back.

Reactions: 47
I actually can’t cope. She’s uploaded loads of theese screenshots of “Katie’s” tattle posts. All from hinches thread lol. Nothing to do with her what so ever. Is she that desperate to get up her arse oh my days 😭😭😭
She can’t post her own thread or else more Pateron followers will realise and jump ship 🤣🤣

Reactions: 19
Sorry to keep spamming these but I’m really in disbelief? she can’t be sober, purely for the fact this “troll” isn’t hers? Does she think Sophie will thank her for this or? She’s the only one I ever see bring any attention to tattle or trolls
I might be missing something (rach if you’re reading here maybe you can clear this up) but what exactly is she going to report her for???
Also has she deleted some of her posts? Come on Rach you’re just discrediting yourself here.

We all have different opinions, that’s what makes the world interesting. Rachelllle you think we’re wrong and bullies. That’s your opinion. We think you’re a questionable parent amongst other stuff. That’s our opinion. You can’t get someone fired for an opinion.

She would do much better if she just addressed the PayPal questions, stopped using her kids for content and exposing them at every opportunity. Stopped sharing so much about her sex life periods thrush etc.

You put yourself on a platform. If you can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen. No everyone is going to think you’re perfect love.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She’s just a very unpleasant person, ridiculously immature and over indulged. How anyone thinks her behaviour, whether when on a bender or just day to day antics, is ok and acceptable I don’t know. (Well we do know as she pays everyone to be around her 🙄)
That term ‘I’m coming for you’ very threatening and intimidating language and not what you should be hearing from a DA ambassador 🤨

Reactions: 53
If she had a "normal" job, she would have been fired several times over by now herself with what she puts all over the internet!

The bit that made me laugh though is how offended she got at the woman blocking her first, like how dare she 🤣🤣 bleeping fruit loop!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just watching the violent non verbal level 3 autistic child with the dinosaurs… that’s not going to go down too well with the “Professional” who took the money for the private fast track diagnosis .!!!
One thing that pisses me off is the fact that they proceed to wind him up when they can see he’s not comfortable with a situation… why the fk would you do that as a parent, and even record it😡😡😡😡
Taking a kid into somewhere like that when they don’t “adapt to new surroundings”…. Cnuts.!!!
Fuckwits the pair of them.!!!
Is she playing detective NotaClue again with find a troll 😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 24
Just catching up as I was away for the weekend having a lovely time with my husband and not videoing the entire weekend.

Anyways...2 observations...I thought Wilby didn't react well in new situations or understand stuff? So he was loving life and seemed to understand 'dangerous' 🤣🤣

She's actually unhinged 'I'm coming for you Disney princess' haahah OK hun. Head up here to Scotland and start on us....Good luck 🤣

Why does she think she's so important? She's a goofy looking weirdo from Devon. What a crank. Her and her weird husband blocked me ages ago as I liked a comment from someone disagreeing with what she said. God she's just a boring little nobody with no fashion sense 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 60
“I’m coming for you Disney Princess” 🙄

She plays the part of evil step mother so well doesn’t she?!

Well the princess always wins, witch!

I hope Katie is ok, go straight to your head tomorrow and explain the situation, it’ll be better she hears it from you and is prepared for old psycho Sally’s phone call (although she’ll make PA Jo do it, hasn’t got the balls to call herself)

Reactions: 56
“I’m coming for you Disney Princess” 🙄

She plays the part of evil step mother so well doesn’t she?!

Well the princess always wins, witch!

I hope Katie is ok, go straight to your head tomorrow and explain the situation, it’ll be better she hears it from you and is prepared for old psycho Sally’s phone call (although she’ll make PA Jo do it, hasn’t got the balls to call herself)
Imagine though 'so I commented on an entirely public forum with my own opinion' 🤣🤣🤣

Ohhh call the police. Katie expressed her opinion. I too did that on my weekend away. Hope my family who were up visiting don't call the police later 🤣🤣🤣

'She said she isn't a fan of that wine, what a troll' 🤣🤣🤣 god she's such a weirdo. A frantic buck toothed freak

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.