PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“5 ways to wear cargos from New Look (that are too small for your gunt)”

Why do we need a stomach shot to show off a pair of 00s cargo pants ? To prove she’s tiny tiny of couse guys! 🙄

Ask for the next size up next time if you want to sit without splitting in half 🤢

I was going to say the same, she really needs a bigger size! She just can’t cope that she is not so teeny tiny any more (ie completely normal when you hit your 40s)

Reactions: 17
i flipping love new look but i’m gonna to have to take my business elsewhere. i’ve messaged them on instagram saying how disappointed i am in them for having the great paypal thief advertise their business.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh and Hinch only wore the ratty old tracksuit to travel to Lorraine and get her make up done. She changed into something nice before she went on camera!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What have new look done (blocked over here 😂)

J is truly stuck. His ex won’t take him back, he doesn’t have his own income anymore, she can’t stand him.

The thing I took away from the article mostly is how she said about not wanting to tell anyone. Keeping a knife under your pillow is alarming. Was the PPP a self diagnosis?
Give her an AD! That she was tit at

Reactions: 12
She’s not a natural with these fashion reels is she? 😬 awkward facial expressions and her shoulders up by her ears 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Those cargos definitely DO NOT FIT, size up Rach. Too tight across the tummy, pelvis, no wiggle room around the thighs, but close to splitting. Definitely a case of thrush waiting to happen.
Far, far too tight, certainly not the styling NL would have been aiming for.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Those cargos definitely DO NOT FIT, size up Rach. Too tight across the tummy, pelvis, no wiggle room around the thighs, but close to splitting. Definitely a case of thrush waiting to happen.
Far, far too tight, certainly not the styling NL would have been aiming for.
How can she show off her camel toe tho if they fit properly?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I can’t stand New Look anymore.
Mainly because they cut their plus size range and everything is sooooo frumpy. No wonder they have old Rancid advertising for them.

No offence to anyone who likes them I’m just fat and bitter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I cringe so hard at her clothing reels that I wish the ground would open up and swallow me 🫣😬
have you noticed all the reels are the same pattern.. no thought into it at all. same actions to transition into the new set of clothes, and then exiting the living room. no imagination at all

Reactions: 23
The cargo pants are elasticated at the back.
Bloody shame they're not elasticated at the front too & made out of spandex 😒.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She doesn't even make sure she's out of shot before she stops to check with jo if it was OK at the end 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Not really 5 different ways though.. 3 of them was just with a different coat 🤣 and the rest were just different coloured trousers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And she says “5 ways to wear cargos” but she didn’t wear them in any different way…. She just added a cardigan or a coat!
---

She doesn't even make sure she's out of shot before she stops to check with jo if it was OK at the end 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Not really 5 different ways though.. 3 of them was just with a different coat 🤣 and the rest were just different coloured trousers.
Snap! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s a great advert for your product when the person wearing them can’t even zip them up 😂

Or……. Maybe the PR person at New Look is a troll and sent her too small a size on purpose
Maybe Jo is the troll and told them she's a smaller size on purpose to make her look like a twit!

• Haha
But you don't read here Rach? 🤔 You're welcome!! I should start charging her for giving her content, I accept PayPal....🙈🤣
The way shes wrote it, making it sound like himch went on air in the tracksuit 🤣🤣🤣
No fucker saw it except the make up artist and she certainly didn't tag you in the story either, oops 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The way shes wrote it, making it sound like himch went on air in the tracksuit 🤣🤣🤣
No fucker saw it except the make up artist and she certainly didn't tag you in the story either, oops 🤭
Probably why Rach didn't tag her back, typical childish behaviour of her I guess 🙄 the way she writes 'Soph' 🤦‍♀️🤣 she's trying so hard to get in that crowd, ahhh bless her rotten soul 💜

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.