PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Go upstairs for 10 minutes and play with your brother”

of course they’ve left him upstairs alone 🤦🏻‍♀️ and sent Edie up to look after him whilst they do a q&a.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
But you don't read here Rach? 🤔 You're welcome!! I should start charging her for giving her content, I accept PayPal....🙈🤣
Well I’d guess that the reason she tucked the neckline in is not ‘so she doesn’t get make up on it’ as R claims, I’d say it’s more likely because it’s bleeping huge and was getting in the stylists way! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
A hun has commented on the fb page to say that Rach looks like Hinch😂 wonder what her guide dog is called.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
If my daughter was travelling alone, I certainly wouldn’t encourage people to follow her on insta, obviously not watching the current corrie story at the moment.

The latest reel once again cringe 😬

Well I’d guess that the reason she tucked the neckline in is not ‘so she doesn’t get make up on it’ as R claims, I’d say it’s more likely because it’s bleeping huge and was getting in the stylists way! 🙄😂
And why would it matter to R if she did get makeup on it? She didn't loan it to her and will have to was it when she gets it back will she? Just saying.

Reactions: 14
Forgive me if I am wrong because I have never owned a pair of cargos but arent they supposed to be worn a bit more loosely than that??? Skin tight with her period pants sticking out of the waistband is surely not the way to wear them? They looked very uncomfortable
Needs to size up. They look soo uncomfortable.

Reactions: 13
Urgh that article about her having PPP has really angered me. I’m a child protection social worker, currently a CP chair. There is no way that if she had PPP with an earlier pregnancy that she wouldn’t have had services heavily involved in all subsequent pregnancies in case of a relapse. Just off the top of my head I’ve had an unborn put on a CP plan due to the mother’s previous PPP and another where we entered into proceedings (not to remove but to place in a mother and baby unit post birth) due to the mother attempting suicide with the previous newborn. I’ve also drawn up safety plans with extended family. There is no way at minimum her pregnancies wouldn’t have been on a child in need plan, more likely cp if she really had PPP. And wow would everyone known about it if it were true! She is such an awful person to take the worst things that can happen to someone and make it hers!
That’s why I asked if it had been previously written about. I seem to remember that she had to have facts checked if they were going in her book. Funny how this hasn’t been spoken or written about. It’s bull tit and makes a mockery of a very serious condition.

Reactions: 18
Aww I've just realised I forgot to get a screen grab of a story I saw the other day after the live with Lula's friends there. Joyce had dropped them off and they wanted to go to different places. L had text him after and he thought it was maybe a thanks but she'd sent him a video of hasselback potatoes and asked him to make them for dinner. R said he'd made them before and he said "yes, I used to make them years ago when Jamie Oliver first brought them out". 😂

• Haha
I’m amazed that New Look have chosen her to advertise and that they have okay’d that reel 😂😂 it would most certainly not make me want to go shop the look. I also just can’t cope with this fashion coming back, it was huge when I was 15/16. I think if B or Emily had done this kind of reel it would have looked a LOT better and would look more appealing on them too.

Reactions: 21
"Honoured" that Hinch is wearing a Turkey tracksuit. Ok then 🙄

I just watched those reels 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Aww I've just realised I forgot to get a screen grab of a story I saw the other day after the live with Lula's friends there. Joyce had dropped them off and they wanted to go to different places. L had text him after and he thought it was maybe a thanks but she'd sent him a video of hasselback potatoes and asked him to make them for dinner. R said he'd made them before and he said "yes, I used to make them years ago when Jamie Oliver first brought them out". 😂
I’d forgot about the day Jamie Oliver invented the potato

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I can assure you J Jamie Oliver did not ‘bring them out’ 😂 my mum used to make them when I was a kid! 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In the comments she says she’s size 10 and 5’ 2-3’’
I thought she was shorter than that, because she refers to herself as tiny so often.
She's slightly below average height and is average size. I don't think she's the size 10 she thinks she is.

Reactions: 15
One of these things isn’t true… make your own mind up which 😂😂
Technically she’s right on both points. She says she “in” a 10, doesn’t say she can fasten it up though 😂
I can fit in a 10 if I wanted to wear them on one leg 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Yep we ate them in the late seventies 😋
definitely, they were my party piece when friends came over,
I also made twice baked potatoes with bacon/ham and cheese
but actually hasslebacks were cheaper ..as no 1 husband pointed out

Edit
good ole Mr Google
When were Hasselback potatoes invented?
1953 The history of Hasselback potatoes
They even share the origin story on their website: the potato was created in 1953 by Leif Eliasson from Värmland. Eliasson was one of the restaurant's trainee chefs

Reactions: 16
Oh good god that reel, she is so awkward it’s cringe worthy 🤦‍♀️ I have never worn cargo pants and now I never will after seeing the not so teeny tiny riddled wearing them. Rach hun you need to go up a size, your not kidding anyone with your size 10 bullshit 🤔

Reactions: 15
I think you need to see a doctor about that hun, if a photo of a 3.5 year old is causing that.
35BB1681-349C-43C5-BA8D-9224E5DD04A9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.