PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait - her mum left when she was a child? What! Never knew that, would have thought she'd have mentioned it before now.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Jeez we’re back to trolling. The only Fecking Troll is Rachet herself. She cannot help herself but be the biggest bully in the playground cos realistically her life is tit. If it was all a bed of roses she wouldn’t need validation from strangers.

Reactions: 26
She’s just a bleeping mess. Raq, put your phone AWAY and actually go and be a decent mother to those kids.

bleeping bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Using W to guilt trip B into staying are you Rach. I reckon it’s you who are struggling without your little princess doing all your parenting for you. Can’t imagine W being so upset when you’re not around 🙁

Reactions: 40
Why is she ringing Betsy for advice? Surely it’s your job
To parent, not hers

Reactions: 42
So seb was in a "sticky situation" last week and she's not buying issac jeans this week for him to "cause issues at football" Why are the kids always doing something they shouldn't. I know teenagers are pains in the ass but there's something with one of the kids each week. I get the feeling it's not small issues either and I hope for the kids sakes it not bad enough that the police are involved.

She's also admitted to big rows with Jo and Sloshy this week too.

Seems her home life and work life could be falling apart at the seems and the big online pretence is getting too much for her, hence the pissed up behaviour last night.

Reactions: 41
I've been trying to find a photo of her sister as she must look really good for her age and not like her scamming bleep of a sister. Found this lot instead.

Not such a part time working mummy after all🤥
47E92F33-4F61-41CC-B7F3-C9E7D7A40E1B.jpeg

And this godawful advert, I expect they're being inundated with orders🙄
7EC5F95C-76EC-4C9A-A657-D488412493DA.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I've been trying to find a photo of her sister as she must look really good for her age and not like her scamming bleep of a sister. Found this lot instead. Also I see she's still implying they've only been together since 2015. If she keeps this up they could knock down Paignton pier and just use her nose🤥

Not such a part time working mummy after all🤥
View attachment 1938368

And this godawful advert, I expect they're being inundated with orders🙄
View attachment 1938379
making a film of it? 😂😂😂😂 her head has Been up her own hole for decades!!! She’s utterly delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Poor me, poor me…🤡🤡🤡
Does she not think she’s partly responsible for Bratsy not wanting to live at the circus.??
Also, Where do all the other kids eat when they go out.???
I never left my 13 yr old home alone to take a 3 year old out for lunch.😡😡😡
Did her mum leave when she was 4? bleeping hell, she's never mentioned it :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Troll!
2ABB9669-47C4-42D3-A188-0E71D8635D51.jpeg

I've edited my last post, she's now admitting they've been together since the start of 2014 so not long after Edie was born. She took advantage of Edie's dad and they must have decided between them that Sloshy would be her dad, after all he had been there throughout the entire pregnancy, and weren't counting on him fighting back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
*Tell me Betsy played parent to all your children, without telling me Betsy played parent to all your children.

*R's post 🥴🥴

How can you press 'post' on that and think what you typed is a normal sibling relationship? It isn't a flex hun.

Reactions: 38
duck me, that post.... she thinks thats a household to be proud of?????
All the kids slag each other off, are vile to each other and complain about each other getting more attention or material things than the others. Wilby cried for betsy because she's a better mother to her baby brother than his own bloody mother is!! And its not an 18 year old daughters job to give their 40 year old mother advice about a sibling thats out of hand!!
All betsy has done her entire life is pick up pieces because her mother is a sack of tit!
She was TOLD about "abuse" when she was younger and exposed to conversations she shouldn't have been, she's looked after edie, she has parented Wilby since he came out the magical womb! She has to reassure her mother whenever she has a tantrum like a child, she's called and been in Lula's school to sort her out when it was a parents job! Shes constantly sorting seb and isaac out! Shes been brainwashed into not having a relationship with her other sisters (so much for wanting siblings to have a relationship ay rach?)
No bleeping wonder B doesn't want to come back. Its emotional abuse plain and simple!

Reactions: 65
Oh my! Another weekend .. another weekend troll hunting extraordinaire ..with the added cherry on top that it’s not even about her. Reminds me when she was on a similar roll because amyplusbabies shared on her stories that ptwm isn’t her cup of tea after she asked for ppl to follow and someone suggested dear old Rach! Or something like that..! She took the whole thing completely out of proportion .. how someone with 30k followers could do that etc. and didn’t follow the „bekind“ memo that was all over instagram at that time (2020?).

I hope Katie is fine - you have nothing to worry about.

But seriously Rachet is like a dog who found a bone and can’t let go of it. No insults to dogs intended..!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.