PTWM #165 For a child who's non-verbal, he sure does talk a lot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a liar coz I went to her first book tour with my friend, got a book signed and a photo too……. Yes, I shall see myself out now 😔
Me too, in Plynouth, but convinced myself it was for a good cause lol !

Reactions: 9
When did a follower suggest W was autistic? She shot it down with her crap reply that she had 20 years experience in diagnosing it. I know there’ll be receipts on here, just curious if that fits the timeline 🤔

Reactions: 25
Old Rach is a sly old fox, she thinks she good at trying to fool us. That picture she’s posted this week about being at her publishers… firstly her hair is different, she didn’t seem to have her horrible purple coat with her this time and you can see a tiny bit of a thumb nail and it looks dark, I thought she had them done a light pink/beige this week, but also the way she’s worded it is very cunning. She doesn’t say ‘this week whilst in London’ she says ‘on a recent trip to London’ so like everything she says she’s not technically lying…

But she’s so obvious it’s cringey…. She’s been to someone’s book launch this week so she’s thought ‘let’s do a grid post about my book coming out soon and I might get a few more morons to buy it!’

Typical narcissist behaviour, turning something about someone else into something about her… absolute witch!

Reactions: 41
When did a follower suggest W was autistic? She shot it down with her crap reply that she had 20 years experience in diagnosing it. I know there’ll be receipts on here, just curious if that fits the timeline 🤔
I'm still trying to find it 🤣

Reactions: 8
Also in relation to the “trolls making complaints to the planning office about her extension” this obvs just means it was discussed here on Tattle but in her deluded head we actually contacted the council and raised disputes 🙄 honestly using trolls as content every day is so boring.

Reactions: 29
She wants to hang out with Betsy's friends... Try hanging out with your own feckin children you stupid bint!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm still trying to find it 🤣
This exactly. She relies on people taking everything she says at face value. The only reason people keep up with her threads is not because they are evil trolls, not parenting their own children and being ‘jealous’ but because they are incensed that her lies and deceit can just seemingly go unnoticed or unchallenged every time. People suggesting W had ASD in the early days was very much coming from a place of help (again, they shouldn’t have had online access enough to him to even think that). It was huns wanting to be kind and engage with Rach, certainly not bullying or trolling. She was the one who spun it to suggest she had been trolled while also taking the opportunity to beef up and re write her CV and sell herself as an expert in ‘spotting’ and diagnosing ASD because she once ordered stationery, sorted out trades people and arranged payment of utility bills in a care facility.

Reactions: 32
Just wondering what happens about the professional level 3 diagnosis when W starts to develop more and more and the level 3 traits disappear?

Reactions: 19
I had a look last night it was round about April 2021 she declared she was trained in autism diagnosis. Tattlers had been saying long before then though that wilby was most likely on the spectrum

Reactions: 15
I had a look last night it was round about April 2021 she declared she was trained in autism diagnosis. Tattlers had been saying long before then though that wilby was most likely on the spectrum
So she was an expert in April but out of her depth in the following September when Lucy suggested he might be Autistic 🤔

Reactions: 27
bleeping hell, did she even take a breath doing that audio... whats with the speed reading aswell. That would drive me crazy listening to that!
But, I'm going to try and be nice here... that cctv was actually quite sweet and in that moment I did feel abit sorry for her and I hope she genuinely was telling the truth there.
But she never cries for Wilby, she cries for herself so its hard to sympathise with her sometimes 🤷‍♀️
I feel sick now after being nice 🤣
She was probably late paying Wayne's invoice so cried and told him about Wilby so he'd forget to ask again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
found it!

12th April 2021 she claimed she worked in the autism and Asperger's field for 18 years and was trained in both diagnosis (whatever the duck that means)

So she not only didn't pick up on his "traits" despite having 18 years experience, she ignored followers expressing concerns for 6-9 months before she accepted lucy's opinion within 2-3 weeks of her looking after him.

1674203275356.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I have been trying to think of the word to describe that segment she read and all I can think is 'uncomfortable.' The scenario she described was odd. Especially between her and Josh. It's a puzzler .

Reactions: 20
Also to add. The tears re Wilby on her audio book record. Ffs. I could possibly understand had W been older and his ASD had fallen so under the radar that his little life and education had been badly impacted. He wasn’t yet 2!! Most professionals won’t even consider an assessment or diagnosis until there has been a broader opportunity to measure everything. Speech delay does not equal ASD, other things may ‘just’ be developmental delays, other behaviours may just be personality and so on. Until children are in an early years (or school) setting, even then, it’s not an immediate assumption that any of the above might be ASD. I’m not saying that he doesn’t have it, but rather than fast track it (for content and let’s face it, get out of jail card for everything they do) why not wait a little longer and get input from experts involved in a day to day, time measured capacity. That way she wouldn’t have labelled her clearly verbal and engaged child as non-verbal level 3. As a SEN parent myself I thank god every day that we didn’t rush diagnosis, that armed with more knowledge my child’s life and future has become far more fulfilled. You would think that Lucy had just told her she SUSPECTED he had a terminal illness, not potentially ASD. I know I’ve said this before but I know many adults who have ASD and they are so clever, have brilliant jobs, hold down meaningful relationships, have children….all round decent people. R took take a leaf out of their book. Pun not intended.
Exactly. We have 3 toddlers at my setting currently who are showing speech delay and possible ASD traits. They have been referred to the health visitor and SLT but are not being pushed towards diagnosis at all by any professionals involved. They are only 2 years old. I don't know whether Wobble is autistic. He may well be but equally he may be delayed due to lack of attachment to his parents, being passed from pillar to post, lack of proper routine, not being involved in the family mealtimes, too much screen time at such a young age, being left alone for long periods of time and having a phone shoved in his face from birth.... Now he has routine and nursery, he is coming on in leaps and bounds.

Reactions: 42
found it!

12th April 2021 she claimed she worked in the autism and Asperger's field for 18 years and was trained in both diagnosis (whatever the duck that means)

So she not only didn't pick up on his "traits" despite having 18 years experience, she ignored followers expressing concerns for 6-9 months before she accepted lucy's opinion within 2-3 weeks of her looking after him.

View attachment 1896468
I so wish these ss could be dropped into comments on some of her stories 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I could be remembering incorrectly, so please correct me if I’m wrong.
But didn’t she say the first time she thought he might have autistic traits was when he had his 2 year check (so august) now it’s changed to Lucy brought it to her in September?

I’m also puzzled why she paid Lucy to look after him when she then says Lucy’s own 2 children both have additional needs, one so much that they will never live alone. Yet R was always happy to put more on her plate with Wilby during the week and also (apparently) getting Lucy to stay at the house while they fucked off to shag in the lodge.

Reactions: 33
Old Rach is a sly old fox, she thinks she good at trying to fool us. That picture she’s posted this week about being at her publishers… firstly her hair is different, she didn’t seem to have her horrible purple coat with her this time and you can see a tiny bit of a thumb nail and it looks dark, I thought she had them done a light pink/beige this week, but also the way she’s worded it is very cunning. She doesn’t say ‘this week whilst in London’ she says ‘on a recent trip to London’ so like everything she says she’s not technically lying…

But she’s so obvious it’s cringey…. She’s been to someone’s book launch this week so she’s thought ‘let’s do a grid post about my book coming out soon and I might get a few more morons to buy it!’

Typical narcissist behaviour, turning something about someone else into something about her… absolute witch!
She did the same with her “loved up post” last weekend with different nail varnish. After quoting she had “Black to match her mood” she was then lying in bed with red nails, but hey presto, back to Monday and they were red🤷🏼‍♀️🙈
They say if you’re going to be a liar, be a good one.🙈🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 31
So the builder can go home and say stuff to his wife about wobbly and same with Lucy with her fella. So are they not TROLLS
Where on earth does she pick up these overly emotional degenerates who have to declare their love for their Master on a regular basis?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.