PTWM #165 For a child who's non-verbal, he sure does talk a lot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The email is from Hive Design, surely the council send you a letter and maybe an email to say planning has been granted??? Not the architect company.
Just go on to the local council offices planning applications. All those allowed or denied will be listed🥴

Reactions: 7
Did we?? Wish I got the memo 🤣🤣🤣
Zero public comments on the planning application so if we were trying to stop it we've done as good a job as Josh did in the Police (before he was sacked).

Just go on to the local council offices planning applications. All those allowed or denied will be listed🥴
It's definitely been approved.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
God shes such a sad witch.
No one cares about your extention, just like nobody gave a duck about your gravy jug that you tried to make a thing 🙄
Go parent your kids you idiot
(Sympathy for her has now gone)

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Christ like we care about an extension, good luck to her! I think she needs some serious mental health intervention.

Reactions: 30
So according to the book lucy told her on the 23rd September 2021 that W may be autistic. She knew straight away that he was and both her and Josh cried all day. Looks quite happy enjoying his day at the beach to me.

Screenshot_20230119_203137_Chrome.jpg

24 hours they bugger off to herpes Lodge for the weekend

Screenshot_20230119_203919_Chrome.jpg

Looking really upset

Screenshot_20230119_203936_Chrome.jpg

Tattle always has the receipts Rach.

Because we can 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
How bizarre to bring up it was "bring your dog to work day" when there's not a dog in sight.

Oh wait.......there was a blonde one in a purple "second hand" VB coat and had flared teeth with a huge bottom lip. What breed is that?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The email is from Hive Design, surely the council send you a letter and maybe an email to say planning has been granted??? Not the architect company.
If the architect submitted it on their behalf then the notification goes back to the architect.

Reactions: 8
How bizarre to bring up it was "bring your dog to work day" when there's not a dog in sight.

Oh wait.......there was a blonde one in a purple "second hand" VB coat and had flared teeth with a huge bottom lip. What breed is that?
That there breed is an New English Munter.
It's quite a recent breed & is struggling to be recognised by the Kennel Club, due to inbreeding and failure to meet necessary standards.
It's quite aggressive and is known to attack other animals and humans, without provocation.
It's not a good guard dog, as it will hide in the attic or under the stairs, if anyone knocks the door, or it feels at all threatened.

Due to inbreeding, it has several distinctive features that are problematic throughout the dogs lifespan.
These include;
an enlarged and displaced nose, with wide nostrils,
a disproportionately large and protruding bottom lip,
misaligned lower and upper jaws,
extremely protruding upper teeth, which cause speech & digestion difficulties, and frequent ulceration of mouth,
extremely small eyes,
thin & lifeless fur,
positional talipes of both feet, especially the left side.
It has a tenancy to be inactive & prone to weight gain.
Shits anywhere & everywhere &
is also prone to infections and rashes of the genitals.
Avoid this dog.
Get a cat instead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Whatever it is, it's been ruined by inbreeding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's been 3 hours since her post.... Her besties that she texts all the time (Hinch and Stace) haven't liked her post.... What's going on!!!! Text them Rach ask them to like or comment and maybe even share your post for you, they're so proud of you. Probably too busy sorting play dates out without you 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I bought the first and second book & the calendar 😂😂😂.
And I'll be buying the next book on it's release date & then returning it to Amazon 😁.
Ah I forgot about the calendar. I did buy that too. For shame 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That there breed is an New English Munter.
It's quite a recent breed & is struggling to be recognised by the Kennel Club, due to inbreeding and failure to meet necessary standards.
It's quite aggressive and is known to attack other animals and humans, without provocation.
It's not a good guard dog, as it will hide in the attic or under the stairs, if anyone knocks the door, or it feels at all threatened.

Due to inbreeding, it has several distinctive features that are problematic throughout the dogs lifespan.
These include;
an enlarged and displaced nose, with wide nostrils,
a disproportionately large and protruding bottom lip,
misaligned lower and upper jaws,
extremely protruding upper teeth, which cause speech & digestion difficulties, and frequent ulceration of mouth,
extremely small eyes,
thin & lifeless fur,
positional talipes of both feet, especially the left side.
It has a tenancy to be inactive & prone to weight gain.
Shits anywhere & everywhere &
is also prone to infections and rashes of the genitals.
Avoid this dog.
Get a cat instead.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 this has killed me off!

but she’s a perfect example of the breed standard!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.