PTWM #165 For a child who's non-verbal, he sure does talk a lot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Facebook engagement out of 541,000 followers is shocking.
Will be checking social blade tomorrow to see how many more she's lost, the numbers dip quite a bit everytime she does a post there now. And her happy place is anywhere that doesn't involve the kids😞

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Will be checking social blade tomorrow to see how many more she's lost, the numbers dip quite a bit everytime she does a post there now. And her happy place is anywhere that doesn't involve the kids😞
Sitting there with her new trainers, Victoria Beckham jacket and Mulberry bag and using her little boy's journey to sell books. She's disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 60
Sitting there with her new trainers, Victoria Beckham jacket and Mulberry bag and using her little boy's journey to sell books. She's disgusting.
I've only just watched the stories. Lockdown baby? The amount of waterworks she was putting on, and saying that Sloshy broke down crying? He hates all those kids except for E and maybe B and I'll keep my thoughts on that to myself.

How could us or anyone stop the extension being approved if we didn't know about it, she just loves the drama. The next time Sloshy goes on about the dogs gaslighting him, he should stop and take a look at his wife instead.

Not according to rightmove Pinocchio 🤥🤥🤥🤥
This too.
0A8C6D11-A0F8-43BF-9607-BA5FD2EA1C63.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Ly
I've only just watched the stories. Lockdown baby? The amount of waterworks she was putting on, and saying that Sloshy broke down crying? He hates all those kids except for E and maybe B and I'll keep my thoughts on that to myself.

How could us or anyone stop the extension being approved if we didn't know about it, she just loves the drama. The next time Sloshy goes on about the dogs gaslighting him, he should stop and take a look at his wife instead.

This too.
View attachment 1896040
Lying old twit!!!!!

Reactions: 10
I wasted 20 minutes scrolling down her fb page and this post here where she decided that S was abusing Sloshy and the boys, and compares him to Sammy Woodhouse. Give me bleeping strength.
So she was sitting in court supporting women three years ago when she didn't even have a centre to be supporting anyone? So why the big fanfare at the end of last year about being a court friend? Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit.

Reactions: 33
The picture she posted on her grid at her happy place in London is definitely from their last trip 🙄 the first picture was when she was in London last time.... Exact same hair style as her grid post. This time she curled her hair the day she went to her 'meetings'. Rach the liar probably had no meetings on the first day, just used it as an excuse as they wanted a night away from the kids, the second day was Greedys book launch.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I wasted 20 minutes scrolling down her fb page and this post here where she decided that S was abusing Sloshy and the boys, and compares him to Sammy Woodhouse. Give me bleeping strength.
She is thoroughly evil 😫.

Reactions: 20
It's been 3 hours since her post.... Her besties that she texts all the time (Hinch and Stace) haven't liked her post.... What's going on!!!! Text them Rach ask them to like or comment and maybe even share your post for you, they're so proud of you. Probably too busy sorting play dates out without you 😂
I’m thinking SS has had her baby, The husband has done a sponsored post and she hasn’t uploaded 🤷🏼‍♀️
Or she’s probably thinking if I don’t add to my story then it won’t encourage Rachet to inbox me and offer to be my new birthing partner😂😂😂

• Haha
Thread title: ex County lines, afraid of the train, what exactly is going on in her brain?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
How bizarre to bring up it was "bring your dog to work day" when there's not a dog in sight.

Oh wait.......there was a blonde one in a purple "second hand" VB coat and had flared teeth with a huge bottom lip. What breed is that?
Mongrel

• Haha
Reactions: 11

This too.
View attachment 1896040
I haven’t watched the story but from what I’ve seen here she is implying ‘trolls’ attempted to stop her extension application?! Firstly, people having a view on or challenging something does not make them a ‘troll’. Secondly, anyone with any experience in the real world (something that R demonstrates she has never ever had) knows that any old random off the internet, in timbucktoo, who has no personal concern with the impact of said extension will not have a planning dispute heard?! It must be exhausting living in her mind where every single move in life, every thought, every conversation is about ‘trolls’. I understand that narcissists don’t do self reflection or take accountability but this has become next level. No wonder SS and Hinch don’t want to be dragged into her life. Yes, they clearly aren’t liked by everyone (and I’ll never agree with using children for content) but they just want to get on with the lucrative life of influencing. They are also probably acutely aware that R has no boundaries when it comes to selling the most sensitive information about others (good or bad) for book, patreon or IG content. I mean, even I had forgotten about having an anal fissure during (and after) pregnancy until R saw fit to share that SS had one and my memory was unlocked!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She looks totally demented in that picture with her hair in ringlets, what’s going on with her eyes and mouth?!?

She needs some serious MH help and interventions from proper professional people not hypnotherapists!

I haven’t watched the story but from what I’ve seen here she is implying ‘trolls’ attempted to stop her extension application?! Firstly, people having a view on or challenging something does not make them a ‘troll’. Secondly, anyone with any experience in the real world (something that R demonstrates she has never ever had) knows that any old random off the internet, in timbucktoo, who has no personal concern with the impact of said extension will not have a planning dispute heard?! It must be exhausting living in her mind where every single move in life, every thought, every conversation is about ‘trolls’. I understand that narcissists don’t do self reflection or take accountability but this has become next level. No wonder SS and Hinch don’t want to be dragged into her life. Yes, they clearly aren’t liked by everyone (and I’ll never agree with using children for content) but they just want to get on with the lucrative life of influencing. They are also probably acutely aware that R has no boundaries when it comes to selling the most sensitive information about others (good or bad) for book, patreon or IG content. I mean, even I had forgotten about having an anal fissure during (and after) pregnancy until R saw fit to share that SS had one and my memory was unlocked!
In the words of Rach, she’s OBSESSED (with trolls)

Last edited:

This too.
View attachment 1896040
It doesn't bode well for those lawyers that have "fact checked" the book. I thought she had all the evidence to prove what she has written is the truth, yet she can't even get the year right she bought her first house 🤣

Reactions: 31
Also to add. The tears re Wilby on her audio book record. Ffs. I could possibly understand had W been older and his ASD had fallen so under the radar that his little life and education had been badly impacted. He wasn’t yet 2!! Most professionals won’t even consider an assessment or diagnosis until there has been a broader opportunity to measure everything. Speech delay does not equal ASD, other things may ‘just’ be developmental delays, other behaviours may just be personality and so on. Until children are in an early years (or school) setting, even then, it’s not an immediate assumption that any of the above might be ASD. I’m not saying that he doesn’t have it, but rather than fast track it (for content and let’s face it, get out of jail card for everything they do) why not wait a little longer and get input from experts involved in a day to day, time measured capacity. That way she wouldn’t have labelled her clearly verbal and engaged child as non-verbal level 3. As a SEN parent myself I thank god every day that we didn’t rush diagnosis, that armed with more knowledge my child’s life and future has become far more fulfilled. You would think that Lucy had just told her she SUSPECTED he had a terminal illness, not potentially ASD. I know I’ve said this before but I know many adults who have ASD and they are so clever, have brilliant jobs, hold down meaningful relationships, have children….all round decent people. R took take a leaf out of their book. Pun not intended.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.