PTWM #72 Forgot to buy Easter eggs, turning food to mush, toilet is a prison cell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see on here there someone has asked her where Betsy is working now and she’s stated people reported her former employer for hours she had worked . Unfortunately Rachel is unable to stop talking on social media about every cough and spit of her children’s lives, so much so that people are recognising them in public which isn’t a good thing . Any nutter could turn up to where Betsy works - when my daughter was at Uni she got a weekend job at a well known opticians in the city centre, she’d already announced on Facebook at the time where she was working and how pleased she was to have a job, someone from her halls of residence who she knew from a friend of a friend followed her home one night when she was walking back from the tram and it really frightened her , she was 18 at the time and like a Betsy always grafted with part time jobs while in higher education . Rachel , if you read this, please don’t use your daughter’s part time job as content and keep her safe.

Reactions: 17
Hope this is allowed but I think E was involved in that recent account that tried to out people from here as I confess to having a nosy and since then E has blocked me. I’m assuming it’s because you can see who views your account.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh I’m so sorry, I know this is all serious, but the absolute bleeping state of him 😂😂😂
She hasn’t won any prizes there has she?
Jesus Christ I think she’s paying for her sins hahahahaha
6E2B7573-1BF6-4EE9-974C-F72F9E9EFD7B.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I see on here there someone has asked her where Betsy is working now and she’s stated people reported her former employer for hours she had worked . Unfortunately Rachel is unable to stop talking on social media about every cough and spit of her children’s lives, so much so that people are recognising them in public which isn’t a good thing . Any nutter could turn up to where Betsy works - when my daughter was at Uni she got a weekend job at a well known opticians in the city centre, she’d already announced on Facebook at the time where she was working and how pleased she was to have a job, someone from her halls of residence who she knew from a friend of a friend followed her home one night when she was walking back from the tram and it really frightened her , she was 18 at the time and like a Betsy always grafted with part time jobs while in higher education . Rachel , if you read this, please don’t use your daughter’s part time job as content and keep her safe.
Tbh betsys new employer tagged her on their public post weeks ago so they’re equally as bad I think to post where a 16 year old girl works .

Reactions: 10
Nobody would have reported anyone if she hadn't posted on her public page that Betsy was knackered after coming home from her 10 hour shift 🤷 although as a parent she should have been questioning the employer herself, a simple google will tell you the restrictions on young people's working hours. She loves to throw around blame like it's confetti, without actually taking any herself. The employer should not have been expecting a teenager to work those hours, as a parent she should not have let her do it. I don't care if the owners had a 3 week old baby, they were breaking the law and they got reported.

Reactions: 24
So she was a facility manager for a care home for 18 years and also worked with autistic children and adults and was fully trained for 18years. Yeh ok then HUN.
Also, why are ypu staring into strangers homes close enough to notice what furniture they have and what they have hanging on the back of their chairs you bleeping weirdo. Would give an elderly person a bloody stroke that would!

Attachments

Reactions: 26
What was it were you a facilities manager or trained in autism and Aspergers
Working for a care company does not mean you were working with people with autism and Asperger's 🤦 I work for the ambulance service babe but that doesn't automatically make me a bleeping paramedic!

• Haha
Reactions: 63
She absolutely did not ever work with the diagnostic side or she would see things in him that are indicative of it.
However - I don't think she cares. She'll just use that to benefit her!

Reactions: 28
‘Trained in both diagnosis’, it doesn’t even make any sense. 🙄🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What was it were you a facilities manager or trained in autism and Aspergers
She has no idea about bloody traits. Utter bollocks as usual. Because facilities managers are trained in those aspects aren’t they 😂

Reactions: 11
I think V needs to post the video again, and any other evidence that she’s abusive
I couldn’t disagree more about the video. How is it in any way right to post a video of a distressed sixteen year old who is unaware they’re being filmed?

As someone else said earlier you (plural) cannot denigrate R for covert filming and criticise her for over sharing her children’s lives then celebrate someone else for doing the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.