PTWM #164 "You’re a thief and I’m a bent, sacked copper” - Joshua Marshall; 5 January 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she say in her live how she had really tried to keep Wilbys nursery location a secret and didn’t she also post a picture of him at nursery once clearly showing the logo on kids tops??
Yes, I LOLed at that! I know what nursery he goes to because she showed him in the uniform (the logo is very distinctive) and videos/photos showing the location which is quite obvious due to what’s around.

my favourite part of that live though was “when they find out they have a thread on tattle they’re being trolled” 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've just came across this cracker. Maybe instead of a notebook for her lies she should go back and read her Facebook posts?
“She cannot wait to have another baby cub to look after.”.. I bet you were eating your words when she pissed off to Liverpool😂😂
After reading through that, there lies the answer to what is wrong with her. She had detachment issues since her mum left and just clung on to whatever/whoever showed her attention.

Do we know how/when she welcomed the mum back into her life after she dumped them.?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“She cannot wait to have another baby cub to look after.”.. I bet you were eating your words when she pissed off to Liverpool😂😂
After reading through that, there lies the answer to what is wrong with her. She had detachment issues since her mum left and just clung on to whatever/whoever showed her attention.

Do we know how/when she welcomed the mum back into her life after she dumped them.?
Considering her mum named both B & L and helped her leave Waynbo she was very much in her life.

Reactions: 30
Cracks me up that the exact tracksuits (obviously just without the rebl embroidery) she is trying to flog are an ad on this page, if you click on it all the different colours she has are there too! Although quite a difference in price, these ones being £20 for the hoodie AND the trousers hers of course being £92 for the top and bottoms! 🤯

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
There are whole sections of her life that she has missed out or lied about as they don't fit into her narrative of an abandoned child/DA victim etc.

Reactions: 17
I was married to a habitual liar for many years so I am very clued up on all the signs. It was exactly that that sent me here to tattle in 2020 (had a previous name MrsMoose) Nothing in her stories made sense, the times lines didn’t add up, there were so many inconsistencies. I was so so happy to find this place to know I was not going mad and the only person seeing these things!!!
Surely the huns must see it, surely!!

Edited to add…I also bought her first book, oh the shame I feel!!

Reactions: 31
Bet that’s a riveting read 🙄 They’ll publish any old drivel these days it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she actually having some kind of joke with this?! Why does she always make this boy out to be worse than he actually is? It’s disgusting! He’s a wonderful lad who’s been badly letdown by those two cretins. He can do most of these things and he’s so intelligent (especially his animal knowledge) why does she not celebrate him? She sickens me.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Is she actually having some kind of joke with this?! Why does she always make this boy out to be worse than he actually is? It’s disgusting! He’s a wonderful lad who’s been badly letdown by those two cretins. He can do most of these things and he’s so intelligent (especially his animal knowledge) why does she not celebrate him? She sickens me.
I’m surprised she said he struggles with separation- he gets enough practice!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
That boys does not struggle with separation!🤯 They abandon him constantly!
And using his fingers… never notice him struggle to position his small animals etc. his fine motor control looks good to me!

Reactions: 76
And why is she circling separation when the last thing that boy struggles with is separation. Does she forget she shows her life on social media and if they simple asked us trolls we could rattle off a very long list of people he’s ok to be with.

Reactions: 45
Just coming on to say this. Is she having a laugh?

Reactions: 18

She must be trying to troll us! Struggles with separation! How would she even know that she's never with him, he spends every waking moment at nursery, dumped on someone else or babysat by an ipad alone in his bedroom! Thats not a child who struggles with separation

Reactions: 36
Watching her circle “separation” on this story nearly triggered me into replying and going full troll in her inbox 😂 can’t stand how she paints him out to be

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The only separation Wilby struggles with is from his ipad 🤦‍♀️
And he probably can't ride a bike or scooter because they have never let him try!
His fine motor skills have always looked great too.
He apparently plays well within nursery and from what she's shown he can also play on his own 🤷‍♀️
And again, from what she has shown he's a great little talker (albeit slower than others maybe) but if she took the time to learn herself then she would actually understand what he is saying because we all can! And he very clearly understands alot too.
Shes so negative about him its awful. I dont think iv ever heard her say anything positive! In fact, about any of those children!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.