PTWM #164 "You’re a thief and I’m a bent, sacked copper” - Joshua Marshall; 5 January 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else triggered by the fact she can’t circle a word properly and just puts a circle in the middle of the word.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wilby struggles with understanding? What about when she was saying she'd taken him to the doctor, and she went "I'll be the doctor, can you show me your finger? Can I look in your mouth? Can you show me your tummy?" etc and he did it all perfectly? Absolutely nothing wrong with that boy's understanding, and he's more intelligent than both his dopey arsed parents put together 🤷

Reactions: 76
Is she okay though seriously?
Does she know people have eyes and ears?

(Added in that the Billie Eilish song she has used is about suicide. Is she associating these lyrics with how she feels about Wibble, that's very concerning 😦.)

D4407AC5-D576-4C74-805B-F6E2EDE49DC1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Is she actually having some kind of joke with this?! Why does she always make this boy out to be worse than he actually is? It’s disgusting! He’s a wonderful lad who’s been badly letdown by those two cretins. He can do most of these things and he’s so intelligent (especially his animal knowledge) why does she not celebrate him? She sickens me.
She is disgusting. Her need to play the victim in every situation is surely a disorder?! If (if) he is autistic then yes he may struggle with some of those things. If he is neurotypical he still might, particularly as he hasn’t been in a proper nursery setting and left alone with nothing but an iPad for company for so long. Whilst autism is considered a disability, he is still a fully functioning toddler compared to some children who literally cannot communicate, walk, go to the toilet without ‘help’, are peg fed, have to be hoisted into baths. Who are terminally ill. I’m sick of her f@cking woe is me narrative. She doesn’t give a damn about HIS needs or achievements. All she cares about is his perceived failings and the money (engagement/content) she can get on the back of it. That boy is thriving even if he does have his worst ever melt down most days. As for separation…are you kidding, he’s dumped on anyone they can most of the time?! Rant. Over.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
She'll be after DLA or an EHCP for him. The latter she'll be bloody lucky, torbay council have had a ticking off from government for giving out too many. They've cracked down on them and are looking at irridicating the need for them, same with the need for diagnosis to receive assistance.
And that form will be a 2 part form. 1 for his keyworker and 1 for them. Good luck explaining the massive discrepancies Ratshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
A lot of parents but their children balance bikes and three wheeled scooters for their 2nd birthdays. Willy’s never been bought any ride on toy or outdoor item like that even tho they are always out walks to the beach but it’s easier for her to strap him in a buggy and push him so she doesn’t need to teach him any skills or parent him.

she is failing that child, her and Josh alone, not willys level 3 autism.

Reactions: 51
Is she okay though seriously?
Does she know people have eyes and ears?

(Added in that the Billie Eilish song she has used is about suicide. Is she associating these lyrics with how she feels about Wibble, that's very concerning 😦.)

View attachment 1874331
Eurgh!!! Wtf is she trying to say with that choice because I’m hearing is I got the kid I bullied my partner into having but then they weren’t another hot girl in the making but a faulty disappointment.

I makes me so bleeping sick! stop saying your kid is a disappointment!! He’s wonderful and there’s no reason why he won’t end up being a perfectly average member of society! (I’ve seen plenty similar to him do so)

Reactions: 30
She is disgusting. Her need to play the victim in every situation is surely a disorder?! If (if) he is autistic then yes he may struggle with some of those things. If he is neurotypical he still might, particularly as he hasn’t been in a proper nursery setting and left alone with nothing but an iPad for company for so long. Whilst autism is considered a disability, he is still a fully functioning toddler compared to some children who literally cannot communicate, walk, go to the toilet without ‘help’, are peg fed, have to be hoisted into baths. Who are terminally ill. I’m sick of her f@cking woe is me narrative. She doesn’t give a damn about HIS needs or achievements. All she cares about is his perceived failings and the money (engagement/content) she can get on the back of it. That boy is thriving even if he does have his worst ever melt down most days. As for separation…are you kidding, he’s dumped on anyone they can most of the time?! Rant. Over.
She needs to watch a few of millie harts videos on tik tok. Her son is autistic and he's 6. Hes completely non verbal and she does an absolutely fab job with him. He called her momma for the first time ever the other day and she just cried her eyes out, it was so moving.
Rach is a bleep. Its not about her its about Wilby...but unfortunately with a mother like her its never ever going to be about Wilby!

• Heart
She'll be after DLA or an EHCP for him. The latter she'll be bloody lucky, torbay council have had a ticking off from government for giving out too many. They've cracked down on them and are looking at irridicating the need for them, same with the need for diagnosis to receive assistance.
And that form will be a 2 part form. 1 for his keyworker and 1 for them. Good luck explaining the massive discrepancies Ratshit.
The irony that she makes her money off showing off how well he is doing (I know what severely autistic ‘looks’ like and it’s not poor Wilby) but then still wants more. I have friends with children with far, far more complex needs who have to fight for anything, then there is her. Their day to day lives are not ‘disrupted’ by him. He is mainstream in terms of his care, if they wanted to get off their lazy arses they could go to work and even find someone to look after him in the holidays. Yet other families can’t even work because there is no practical support to look after their severely disabled children. If they weren’t hardworking, honest people I’d suggest earning a living on the back of throwing family under the bus and scamming.

Reactions: 28
I'm glad you've said that about his key worker having a form as well, because I was thinking it would be very different if the nursery workers filled it out.

Reactions: 31
Sometimes
I'm glad you've said that about his key worker having a form as well, because I was thinking it would be very different if the nursery workers filled it out.
Can I add that as I work in this field the forms from nursery /school sometimes never match what the parents are saying.

Reactions: 23
Sometimes
Can I add that as I work in this field the forms from nursery /school sometimes never match what the parents are saying.
There will be a meeting to discuss the discrepancies and all of it will go in his file. If the setting has evidence to the contrary (such as using pincer grip, riding a bike/trike, playing with other children) most likely with pictures, her attempt to make him look worse than he is, its going to fail big time.

Reactions: 31
Not watched the stories, but just for once can she not celebrate what he can do, what he’s amazing at?
(Most of the things on that form!)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That boys does not struggle with separation!🤯 They abandon him constantly!
And using his fingers… never notice him struggle to position his small animals etc. his fine motor control looks good to me!
I really do hope the pre school have had a copy to fill in also. I’m sure it will differ massively with her version.

Reactions: 13
Did none of you nasty trolls get rachaels memo about discussing Wilby on here?

Stop saying how wonderful and clever he is please, it doesn't fit her narrative for telling patreon how awful we are about him. Honestly 😉

(I agree with you all, he is extremely bright, how many 3 year old can name the exact type of snake for example. The only person disappointed in him and who constantly belittles him is his own mother)

Reactions: 61
I’m slightly unsure. I mean I see tiny snippets of his life but I don’t get why they’ve circled learning. They say he’s come on so much since starting nursery (many people here have said the same)?? 🤷‍♀️ He’s potty trained amazingly having never seen someone us a loo? He knows more animal names than I do? I’m sure there’s more. He’s an intelligent little lad. Don’t get it.

How is Wibble supposed to be able to ride a scooter or a bike when they have never ever tried him with one?!

Also that form did ask for what he was good at, it wasn't your idea Rach to make a list!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She definitely claims dla for him. The cars probs on the motability scheme
If she does then she’s lower than a snakes belly cos they do not need it! Makes my blood boil thinking about the poor families and children who genuinely need the help and don’t receive it.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.