PTWM #164 "You’re a thief and I’m a bent, sacked copper” - Joshua Marshall; 5 January 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t even watch all those videos because I cannot stand to listen to the utter tit she talks!!! She’s actually a pathological liar and believes everything she’s saying!

I’ve never seen anyone slate Wilby. We all say how adorable he is and how he’s letdown by his psychotic parents!

And we hardly went to town on old Dangerous Derek! He threatened to “duck us up” (😂😂) I didn’t see anyone here threatening him or his wife.

And one more time as it’s clearly not sinking in for you Rachel. YOU ARE NOT BEING TROLLED HERE!! It’s a public forum and these are our opinions, which we are entitled to. Unless they’re in your inbox, sending letters to your house, calling and texting you then it’s not trolling. IF they are in your inbox then share it on your social media and prove it. But we all know you’re not. In fact I think you’re a troll you doxxing rotten witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
"So, erm....yeah" - repeat 4000 times to think of lies.

Smack lips - repeat 57000 times 🤢

Possibly a slight exaggeration but did for Exaggerating Ellen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve never known someone show their supposed loved ones off in such a bad light!
She’s throwing Josh under the bus daily; she only ever comments negatively on her own children; and she snidely slags off her employees. The actions of a very unpleasant person!

Reactions: 36
Imagine if she was on twitter!
If we were all agreeing with her lifestyle choices and parenting this would be a tiny lovely place on the internet.
what is so blindingly obvious is that we all have the same opinion, how can we all be wrong??
If she was so sure of herself and that everything she says she does regards fundraising and helping women was true she wouldn’t give a shiny tit about what’s said on here.
She has to keep checking in though for damage limitation and to see if there is any danger that she will in fact be found out.
I wonder how that chap is getting on with his research on her, how Devon and Cornwall Police are progressing their reports or how SS and other local authorities looking into her life are getting on.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't know what those stories on ptwm were about as she said on the live she'd already picked her kitchen. She said originally they were going to knock down the conservatory and build a massive extension across the back of the house so it would all be open plan. They had an architect and all the plans. Then B moved out and Seb says he wants to go to Uni next year so Sloshy said what's the point extending, we're not staying here forever. She then went into the whole small town, everyone hates her and they are on the countdown to move when Edie is old enough. Then she said "yeah so i'm glad we changed our minds before we paid an architect and got plans". What????????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
The way Sloshy spoke to her in the car is just weird, it’s like he was telling a child off for not paying attention (I really can’t stand him) But Ratshit knows what she is doing, I definitely think other tattlers are right she is planning his downfall, the videos she is showing of him are showing him to be the complete bully he is and her the innocent victim. She is up to something.
What the actual duck was that all about?! Linda’s expression said it all - I don’t think I’ve seen anyone so SO uncomfortable in a long time 😳

Reactions: 20
Why are the Huns not questioning how she can afford to get a new kitchen after getting her hall done (it’s looks tit btw Rach) I mean seriously how can they not see that she is using stolen money. duck she seriously does my head in 😡

Reactions: 30
Please tell me I’m not the only one who was seriously uncomfortable watching those stories with Josh talking to her like tit. The one last night with the veg and the one today in the car.
I don’t get why she acts like a little girl around him and why she feels the need to film it. We do not need to see it!
there is something very strange going on between them two!
She was just letting him play up to the camera & act like he's the man of the house.
She likes to act like a lost little girl, He wouldn't dare speak to her like that at home without the cameras
They'd be spit all over where she'd be teeth talking to him. Pulling her horrible angry face she does.

Reactions: 22
What the actual duck was that all about?! Linda’s expression said it all - I don’t think I’ve seen anyone so SO uncomfortable in a long time 😳
I don’t understand the whole Linda situation, I mean is she the cleaner? Is she a friend? Is she Ratshit’s foster mum? Or just a doormat who Rabies uses like she does with everyone 🤔

Reactions: 19
I think she has made herself a child to him as he thrives on authority . She’s little girl lost and needs saving . He gets off on it and she knows he won’t leave her . It’s really messed up actually . It’s an obvious pattern she becomes either a saviour or someone who needs saving and when you see past that you get dumped. None of her friendships or relationships are normal. Every single one is either Victim or controller . Even Betsy having to save her mother. It’s so so manipulative and I imagine it’s hard to get out of until she cuts you out or you cut her out. Messy

Well going by the amount of sniffing and absolute shite she was talking, I think someone has battered through a fair amount of the old Columbian marching powder before those lives.

Huns, if you still think this woman is legit after listening to those fairy stories, then you all deserve to get fleeced.

AF66AA9E-AD71-4DDA-BB76-212D5E7E650F.gif

Reactions: 35
There’s got to come a time where you'd start thinking is it really all worth it? The absolute stress and headfuckery of constantly worrying about trolls - is it REALLY worth it?

Reactions: 30
There’s got to come a time where you'd start thinking is it really all worth it? The absolute stress and headfuckery of constantly worrying about trolls - is it REALLY worth it?
Exactly! No amount of money is worth your child’s happiness. Congratulations rach you utter trollop, you’re just showing the world that insta fame and a certain lifestyle are way important than the well-being of your family, she’s a total clown so she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If she wasn’t a lying, scamming, fraudulent thief, an abusive negligent parent, a cheating home wrecker amongst other things then she wouldn’t have an active thread on Tattle and need to witter on about ‘trolls’ or the time.

She either needs to stop reading Tattle or stop telling lies and be transparent with the charitable donations and raffles. Not exactly rocket science. She’s to blame for her own misery 🤷‍♀️

To be honest, I'm just shocked shes still living in that town 🤣🤣 shes got balls considering she can't even go out alone without worrying about the LOCALS pretty much wanting to spitt in her face lol

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.