PTWM #164 "You’re a thief and I’m a bent, sacked copper” - Joshua Marshall; 5 January 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
problem is, sadly,

it’s easier to con people, than it is to convince them, they are being conned

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So Derek the Destroyer with his parsnip fingers is the person we’re supposed to have trolled about having a stroke? If so, then firstly the huns gave him the loving name of parsnip fingers, not us, and secondly the man made a voice note about bleeping us up so stroke or no stroke he’s clearly a bit deluded. Everyone here thinks Wilby is a sweetheart so where has she gotten that from?

Reactions: 54
I’ve just had a brainwave. The bloke she’s going on about wasn’t it one of Edie’s Dad’s best friends or something. I remember her saying this before.

Reactions: 13
On the captions on one of the earlier patrecon vidoes she said “I’ve got to put a nappy on it” That “it” is your son Ratchet yet we’re the ones slagging him off 🙁

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Rach, people who know you in real life and think you are a bleep are not trolls. Secondly if so many locals hate you, you clearly are a massive bleep.

Lastly, everyone on here thinks Wilby is a massive sweetie who is being let down by his shite parents

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Sloshy looks really pissed off at Jordan. Has he been falling penis first into Rachel?
D63988F1-FAEF-40FC-B573-6D5871D90752.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Trolls, Trolls, Trolls, doxing (although I would love to know who the friend is)
who the hell is stacey??
note how she soon shut up when Josh came in because she was making all that up in her “poorly” head 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve just had a brainwave. The bloke she’s going on about wasn’t it one of Edie’s Dad’s best friends or something. I remember her saying this before.
That bloke was someone called Terry but that was back in 2016/2017 before tattle even existed.

I think she's on about a man that commented on this post from her step sister. I'm assuming the women who gives her the finger is also one of these comenters that know her locally.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I think she has made herself a child to him as he thrives on authority . She’s little girl lost and needs saving . He gets off on it and she knows he won’t leave her . It’s really messed up actually . It’s an obvious pattern she becomes either a saviour or someone who needs saving and when you see past that you get dumped. None of her friendships or relationships are normal. Every single one is either Victim or controller . Even Betsy having to save her mother. It’s so so manipulative and I imagine it’s hard to get out of until she cuts you out or you cut her out. Messy
"Thrives on authority." 😂😂😂. I've never seen anyone with less authority in my life.

If I said I wasn't enjoying this roasting she's giving Josh, I would be lying. She can only video him behaving like this because he behaves likes this 🤷🏻‍♀️. That said, I openly don't like him. So it should be entertaining me.

The troll stuff is just manic though. Even if they found out the identity of 50 of us, a new 50 would pop up the next day. It's a pointless endeavour because she is controversial. There's always going to be someone who wants to say that. Common sense tells me that she is just stoking up the crowd for her book sales in March.

Reactions: 24
More lies. Saying she stopped taking E into school because of the other mum in 2019. Just a couple of months ago she outed J for stopping outside the school and letting her cross the road.

Reactions: 30
So she gonna contact the trolls work cause she has an open Facebook page and saying she has t been sharing an opinion online

I better tell my other half to expect a call from work to tell him off for slagging whole scotland national football team online every match then ? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
More lies. Saying she stopped taking E into school because of the other mum in 2019. Just a couple of months ago she outed J for stopping outside the school and letting her cross the road.

She also says she walks in like Beyoncé too. So which one is it. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Just out of curiosity, those of you who aren't local - do you know the actual schools that the kids go to? I'm just thinking, all these "trolls" she reckons are speaking to the kids school - most wouldn't actually know the schools, although it's not hard to figure out from how much she shows.

Completely off subject, I've just finished a fantastic book (Read it) 🤣🤣 called Cat Lady by Dawn o Porter anyway at the end she had all the names of people on her paitron to say thank you for supporting her! Nice touch

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Please tell me I’m not the only one who was seriously uncomfortable watching those stories with Josh talking to her like tit. The one last night with the veg and the one today in the car.
I don’t get why she acts like a little girl around him and why she feels the need to film it. We do not need to see it!
there is something very strange going on between them two!
Probably some kind of role play 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just out of curiosity, those of you who aren't local - do you know the actual schools that the kids go to? I'm just thinking, all these "trolls" she reckons are speaking to the kids school - most wouldn't actually know the schools, although it's not hard to figure out from how much she shows.
nope not a clue, and i’ve not gone looking cos that’s crossing a line imo. i know where she lives though because of the stuff she’s said and shown.

Reactions: 12
Completely off subject, I've just finished a fantastic book (Read it) 🤣🤣 called Cat Lady by Dawn o Porter anyway at the end she had all the names of people on her paitron to say thank you for supporting her! Nice touch
I don't. I don't know her address either. I only know the shop number because it's plastered everywhere. Plausible deniability, plus I don't need to know such things 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I'm about 5 hours away and I know the names of the schools. Only because she posted them in uniforms with their badges on show. I wouldn't ever call them though, they can see themselves what a twit she is without anyone having to make reports to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is straight on the comments of Emily Clarkson’s post about the Daily Fail featuring her again but as usual refer to her as Clarkson Girl, she is fed up of them. It’s a shame the Daily Fail won’t run an article on the Shambletons!

I’ve no idea on the schools, I wouldn’t even think to contact the school either.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.