PTWM #163 A guardian angel? You’re taking the pee, she’s the scammy mammy from Paignton by the sea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arsetrids house decor makes me horrifically vomit in my mouth and gives me anxiety with all that clutter. All i can see is dust 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Your daughter comes home for 6 days and you piss if for lunch with oddball and Simple Simon.

Why don’t this family want to spend time together??
It’s not normal. Yet of course we’re the ones neglecting our kids 🙄

Reactions: 49
Astrid’s house reminds me of Phoenix nights… ‘what’s the theme, old shite’

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If they do have friends round constantly, it’s for their benefit completely. It’s so they can piss off out and leave the kids. Let’s face it, it’s not because they’re worried about them hanging around the streets is it?

Reactions: 26
I didn’t watch all the row stories as she bores me but Josh hit the nail on the head
“Of course Jo will agree with you, you employe her”
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
If they do have friends round constantly, it’s for their benefit completely. It’s so they can piss off out and leave the kids. Let’s face it, it’s not because they’re worried about them hanging around the streets is it?
Why else would they have allowed all the kids to take a friend when they went to Liverpool the other week? Because if the kids have a friend to hang out with, they don't need Rambo and Merlot Mike to spend time with them.

It's been said a million times, but they are not a family, they're a bunch of people who happen to live in the same house.

PS Joshua Marshall was dismissed!

Reactions: 47
Apart from the 4 wine glasses A has put out I spy an extra one in R's stories. Cheeky martini to start the party? Wonder who will be driving today?
Looks like fizzy cats piss. Can't be hers as she hates the taste!

Reactions: 17
I can’t stress enough how ugly those tracksuits are 🤢 they really offend me lol
I was about to agree however realised I’m currently wearing a similar outfit 🙈😂 Mines an old England rugby jumper which I completely prefer haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Years ago I used to think how nice it was that he looked after her while she looked after the kids.
Now I just see what an utterly co dependant weird set up they have. She literally does nothing. She obviously hasn’t even eaten the next morning, can she not put toast in? Pour cereal?
Then him with his check in because she was looking at the ‘cute’ reduced food.
They are both so utterly dependent and frankly absolutely bleeping weird.

Poor Simon, stuck with them today! I don’t mind Astrid, her style is not for me, but I love her flair and quirky style for herself!
She seems to have stepped about from the paighton pound shop

Yup Betsy has wilby while his lazy mother and father piss off out again for lunch . Maybe they shouldn’t have kept having kids if they can’t be bothered to spend time with them, Rachael really is jealous of B’s youth and having a life. She’s the worst mother ever.

Attachments

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.