PTWM #163 A guardian angel? You’re taking the pee, she’s the scammy mammy from Paignton by the sea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup Betsy has wilby while his lazy mother and father piss off out again for lunch . Maybe they shouldn’t have kept having kids if they can’t be bothered to spend time with them, Rachael really is jealous of B’s youth and having a life. She’s the worst mother ever.
Given that he had the mother fucker of all meltdowns yesturday, How can they just dump their kids and fk off out🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
L looks impressed 👀🙈😂

Reactions: 17
Haven’t posted for a while but one thing I have to point out…. I struggled financially for years and thankfully now I don’t. I make good money. But in my head I still count every cent. I refused to spend 12€ on a dress for my daughter (sorry, live in spain so I think in euros) cos I had already bought her a dress that month. I know I can afford it… but to me it is not a justified expenditure. Raquet on the other hands seems to spend ridiculously and, in my opinion and experience… if you have ever been challenged financially… you dont do that

Reactions: 41
Why has she not got a chin anymore? She's literally got a square head

ETA I haven't even finished watching the stories because all I could think about was her straight line chin and I couldn't focus
I’m catching up but just had to reply, bad fillers and Botox type stuff, it all falls down to your chin, that’s partly why her chin and bottom lip are so bad.
Did anyone see Donny Osmond on that Mo Gilligan bbc1 show recently? He has had excellent work done, it’s obvious because we all know how old he is but he doesn’t look bloated or saggy or pulled tight, I was in awe! 😆
behold!
03DB37C8-403F-48EF-AB75-7C56559F2C67.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it normal for kids to constantly have friends round? I would lose my tit if mine either were ALWAYS out at someone else’s house or equally always brought friends round. She makes it sound like this is a normal, daily occurrence? What about family time, homework, dog walks, the usual daily life stuff. Do they do all that with every kid having at least one hanger on?

View attachment 1865767
My son always has his friends round but that because he's only 11 and I don't allow him off the street 🤣and they go home when I say so they are only here a few hours. the friend always wants to come everywhere with us but occasionally I say no

Reactions: 12
Anyone know why she needs a cute little caddy van for her cute little pantry?
I’m very close to someone who runs a junk food pantry and everyone is a volunteer who uses their own car to collect the waste food!

Reactions: 18
I’m very close to someone who runs a junk food pantry and everyone is a volunteer who uses their own car to collect the waste food!
Because it’s queen Rachael and what she wants she gets! 😂

Reactions: 15
Because she can (to quote herself, Queen Rach of shitdom)

Her happy place is wherever her kids arent!!!
thread title there!!

Reactions: 21
So she’s being present for Astrid rather than her own family 🙄
I assume them shopping in Lidl and admiring the “cute” veg box was because they were stocking up the patchwork pantry. We all know she likes M&S (Tesco is only for ads and to feed the kids)

Reactions: 12
Because if she was driving around in her own Volvo, how would everyone know that that Patreon Saint of Torbay was on her way to rescue everyone and give them free food so they don't have to eat ham, egg, and chips? If nobody knows she's doing it, there's no point.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It's a website called daily motion, works pretty well. I grew up in and around working men's clubs in Lancashire, its like my childhood watching it!
Ah fab thanks, I’ll give it a go! Yea I drink in a social club, it’s just like an episode every time i go there 🤣

Imagine Rach in a working men’s club 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Because if she was driving around in her own Volvo, how would everyone know that that Patreon Saint of Torbay was on her way to rescue everyone and give them free food so they don't have to eat ham, egg, and chips? If nobody knows she's doing it, there's no point.
Oh of course, silly me 😆 and she said doing the school run in it - great use of a van owned by a charitable/eco venture

Reactions: 10
A house tour of someone else’s house without their permission. And Red Wine Wallace stood there in his outdoor shoes where everyone is either wearing slippers or taken their shoes off. Total and utter lack of respect from either of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
A house tour of someone else’s house without their permission. And Red Wine Wallace stood there in his outdoor shoes where everyone is either wearing slippers or taken their shoes off. Total and utter lack of respect from either of them.
Ran straight here when she said re:happy valley.."coz she should have arrested her coz that's what you would have done" 😂 😂 yeah if she was a naughty hedgehog pops and it was giving it the biggun...you silly woman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.