PTWM #163 A guardian angel? You’re taking the pee, she’s the scammy mammy from Paignton by the sea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She planted the seed yesterday that the argument with Joyce was about Bekind and her friends using the shower and electricity and then showed the part today where she mentions the shower. Not going to tell the ptwm audience that the argument was in fact over him shouting at Edie is she?

Reactions: 26
She planted the seed yesterday that the argument with Joyce was about Bekind and her friends using the shower and electricity and then showed the part today where she mentions the shower. Not going to tell the ptwm audience that the argument was in fact over him shouting at Edie is she?
Missed out the bit about her putting a hole in the wall in temper as well! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 27
That story she has up on her full time scammy mammy page, the one where they're talking about their row. I'm almost sure I've seen that story before. He says near the end that Ts alarm went off at 6 and she didn't get up till his went off at half past. Then she orders him to make food for her. It's either me having weird déjà vu, or it's a repost from a while back?!

Reactions: 9
I know we always say this but jeeeeze they have no sense of style. Please don’t tell me she’s wearing the granny turkish suits with those things?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it normal for kids to constantly have friends round? I would lose my tit if mine either were ALWAYS out at someone else’s house or equally always brought friends round. She makes it sound like this is a normal, daily occurrence? What about family time, homework, dog walks, the usual daily life stuff. Do they do all that with every kid having at least one hanger on?

B0B63B21-E5D2-4DC7-AD43-72E7E870CBB7.jpeg

Reactions: 21
That story she has up on her full time scammy mammy page, the one where they're talking about their row. I'm almost sure I've seen that story before. He says near the end that Ts alarm went off at 6 and she didn't get up till his went off at half past. Then she orders him to make food for her. It's either me having weird déjà vu, or it's a repost from a while back?!
It was a couple of days ago, she posted the full thing for her patreon and know shes posting selective parts for the non paying huns

Reactions: 15
I thought I had heard that tale about the alarm before too! 🤔 Mind you Josh is such a moaning prick he probably has the same argument everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It was a couple of days ago, she posted the full thing for her patreon and know shes posting selective parts for the non paying huns
Yeah I saw that one when someone posted it here, but it didn't go as far as the alarm story.
I swear I've heard that exact story a few months back?!

I thought I had heard that tale about the alarm before too! 🤔 Mind you Josh is such a moaning prick he probably has the same argument everyday
I had thought that too 🤣🤣 it's just the way it was all said, like I'd 100% heard it before 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe I read too much tattle last night and now I'm getting weird déjà vu moments with those pair of twats in 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Is it normal for kids to constantly have friends round? I would lose my tit if mine either were ALWAYS out at someone else’s house or equally always brought friends round. She makes it sound like this is a normal, daily occurrence? What about family time, homework, dog walks, the usual daily life stuff. Do they do all that with every kid having at least one hanger on?

View attachment 1865767
I don't think the kids have friends round all the time, she just makes out like this happens as she's desperate to be "the cool house" where everyone hangs out.

As for everyday stuff, well she employs cleaners, dogwalkers etc. Family time is just her and Josh, everyone else is an inconvenience.

She is such a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Omg

He is such a whinge bag.

But that video she posted about them talking about their fight - she's not wise.

Poorly? It made her feel poorly? Jesus christ she is so needy. He didn't touch her once in the night? He didn't bring her food?

Who does she think she is? Bloody hell, we don't fight much but I can guarantee you that if we'd had a fight, bringing me food in bed would be the last thing on my husband's mind!

Their dynamics are *so* fucked up!!

Reactions: 46
Yeah I saw that one when someone posted it here, but it didn't go as far as the alarm story.
I swear I've heard that exact story a few months back?!

I had thought that too 🤣🤣 it's just the way it was all said, like I'd 100% heard it before 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe I read too much tattle last night and now I'm getting weird déjà vu moments with those pair of twats in 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
Probably. He’s maybe reusing that story to get another dig in at T, don’t think he had moaned about her for at least 12 hours

Reactions: 12
He needed a relationship check in because she was distracted at the till.

This is one of those situations where if it was my mate I'd be like "duck this, none of my business, you are on you own girl . Good luck 🙋🏻‍♀️."

Reactions: 25

View attachment 1865767
My son often has a friend over or he's in his house, however they both have special needs and the kids around my area are little shits (both my son and his friend are easily influenced) and they'd be the ones blamed if anything kicked off

Do we reckon they’re off to asterids for lunch. Betsy’s probs babysitting!
Her house is full of tat isn't it. Would give me anxiety sitting in that all day

Reactions: 16
Since when does she shop at Lidl??? Tesco must be fuming!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she telling everyone how she "curls one out" with W there. I know as parents at times we have no choice but to take our kids to the bathroom with us BUT to actively be like come watch mummy have a tit now wave bye bye to it that's not normal surely??? And all this makes me poorly or makes my head poorly what is she on??? Feed your self for duck sake your 40 years old!!
Well Sloshy won't come to watch and hold her hand while she takes a dump, I guess poor Wibble is the next best thing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.