PTWM #163 A guardian angel? You’re taking the pee, she’s the scammy mammy from Paignton by the sea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched the videos, but this is her 4th child, how does she not understand the concept of potty training?!
Does sound like she’s been told to be active on her non paying accounts instead of hiding and bitching on the paying one.

Reactions: 25
I’ve thought this for quite some time. Emily started becoming a lot more distant after Rach’s 40th, I think Emily and Josh were speaking on the sly to organise the ‘surprise party’, I think him being the twit that he is thought there was more to it. Talking secretly probably brought back memories of sneaking about with Rancid and it got him excited again and he made a move, Emily didn’t reciprocate and told Rancid. Not long after that Rancid kept making a point of making sure everyone knew how happy they were and how much sex they were having. She was definitely marking her territory… maybe the reason Rancid hasn’t publicly slagged Emily off is because Emily probably has proof of him coming on to her and Rach wouldn’t want that getting out would she… she’d just be another woman he’s done the dirty on then 🤔
Or to put a proper weird twist too it, it's Joshs baby Emily is carrying 😆😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She definitely shows symptoms of BPD, but most people with BPD are aware there is something wrong/going on and rashflaps thinks she’s perfect and everyone else is poorly in the head. She also doesn’t help herself by not going to proper therapy to find out why she behaves like she does and take steps to be better, she definitely doesn’t need hypnotherapy

Reactions: 19
I think Emily and her bloke did break up for a bit but I reckon this was more to do with the fact that he clearly didn’t want her to have anything to do with R, especially after the social services call. It might be that he gave her a choice of him or R and she chose him so they gave it another go?

Reactions: 23
I don’t think she has EUPD, but she definitely has some of the traits. I don’t actually think she has any mental disorder, she is just an unpleasant person.
So true, a very unpleasant person, who is not very bright. She lacks emotional and intellectual intelligence. She probably has the mental age of a 16 year old.

Reactions: 15
Anyone else think she may have EUPD perhaps triggered by childhood trauma?

View attachment 1865473View attachment 1865474
No. As @D78 its far more complicated than general overviews. It's not the disorder that causes the big issues, it's the co morbid conditions that come with it. Rachael doesn't show any sign of those.

(I do think she has a fear of being single, so will stay with anyone to avoid that. No matter how miserable she is, she'll keep up that pretence. Betsy living away with Jen in such a free environment is probably giving her much food for thought though.)

Reactions: 14
I think Emily and her bloke did break up for a bit but I reckon this was more to do with the fact that he clearly didn’t want her to have anything to do with R, especially after the social services call. It might be that he gave her a choice of him or R and she chose him so they gave it another go?
Rach did a story where she laughingly referred to trolls reporting Em to SS,. Emily didn't look too impressed that it was mentioned on Insta, grimaced and looked uncomfortable

I imagine her boyfriend would have been furious especially as any referral could have had devastating consequences to access to the son that he moved to Devon to be closer to.

Edited to add - during the entire time Emily was friends with Rach, her boyfriend was on the scene. The fact that he was never once shown with Rach and Josh on any of their social media, speaks volumes to the fact that he obviously did not want anything to do with either of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 55
Why is she telling everyone how she "curls one out" with W there. I know as parents at times we have no choice but to take our kids to the bathroom with us BUT to actively be like come watch mummy have a tit now wave bye bye to it that's not normal surely??? And all this makes me poorly or makes my head poorly what is she on??? Feed your self for duck sake your 40 years old!!

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Needy bastards the pair of them.

Ps rach you look ridiculous head to toe in lilac

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.