Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
They want to think themselves lucky that seb even wants to be in their company! Especially after How he's treated by them!

Josh, put your stupid wife down for 5 minutes and spend some one on one time with your actual son! You waste of space!
I bet if he didnt have those boys living with them, josh wouldn't even make an effort for contact (he's only got them because his wife wanted them as a pawn in her sick game)

Reactions: 60
What do they look like sat with their blatantly matching hair styles please?!
If me and my bestie rocked up with such obviously similar hairstyles one of us would probably do a quick rehash, if it was that hairstyle though hopefully we would look in the mirror and both do a quick rehash before wondering what the hell we were both thinking.

Also isn’t B only like 2/3 years older than Seb? Why is she acting like she’s got years of experience on him. You’re supposed to be his older sister not an aunt or another mum, stop lowering yourself to their standards, take your own advice “be kind” and stop bullying him. Better yet, stick up for him!!!! Point out that he is doing something, he’s doing college and maybe right now that’s all he can manage. Why overload him? He’s worked before and maybe he will work again this summer. Why does it have to be alongside college during term time when his family clearly aren’t short of money and dish it out to other people quite freely.

I hope Seb removes himself from this toxic environment soon

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Bewildered Barbarella

Just for any WhatsApp groups reading here, R doesn’t want us exposing her lies, shes trying to gaslight you into believing she’s the good one here. If this “troll“ spent £70 which could’ve went to a food bank, then how much of R’s money should be used for food banks? Instead it’s trips to jubaI, designer gear, weekends away, family and friends kitted out nicely? Ask yourself that, she’s raking in thousands a month but is always asking for more. What was that £80k Amazon wish list?

Trolls can spend their money how they wish R, just like you try to justify your extravagant spending whilst on the beg constantly, what was that famous quote “because I can”

Trolls work hard for their money too and can spend their money however they like. So fuck off with your this “could’ve went to a food bank”, SO COULD YOUR MONEY!

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Smell_my_cheese

I thought trolling was repeatedly directly messaging someone and saying really unpleasant awful things? Online stalking and making threats etc?

Why does no one outside of Tattle not question her definition of a troll?!
Buying and then complaining about a product is not ‘trolling’. Imagine Tesco whinging about trolling every time they had a return!

If you’re going to get upset at people criticising your hallway, don’t show people your house you bloody idiot. And whilst you’re at it, stop selling your children’s lives.

• Heart

Bewildered Barbarella

Why is Edie online age 9 without a parent monitoring it? Sorry daft question, forgot it was rancid we’re dealing with here.

So he is harassing a 9 year old girl, while she was in the shower, to the point she had to come out and is in tears. What a fucking dick. I dont condone violence but someone needs to batter fuck out that little prick.

Oh, somethings really got to sloshy hasnt it. He is nothing but a vile bully and I can’t say I feel the slightest bit of sympathy for what’s about to happen to him. R, saviour of all women, the most beautiful woman you know, she’s making a case against you as we speak, documenting all this terrible behaviour towards kids, you’re on the road out son.

Long time lurker but as a co parent within my own patchwork family there is no way I would sit smirking or filming any conversation with my step child to then share on SM. Let alone one where I would be totally unsupportive of the child and any support they may need. This is horrendous. I always wonder what S&I’s mum feels if she watches/hears how they are treated. Heartbreaking

• Sad
Reactions: 58

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Here are the others. He's such an embarrassing dickhead.
The hannah they are talking about is friends with the ex step daughters... so no, you haven't hunted her down. You know exactly who she is 🤣 and she hasn't hid that.
And was josh actually threatening to take her to court for slander 🤣 let's see if that ages well.
Hes such a sap though isn't he. Looks like old Derek is rubbing off on slosh too much. Billy Big bollocks, who put 50p in him today 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Josh is the type of wet flannel to ask someone to "hold me back, hold me back" whilst having zero intentions of ever moving forward 🤦‍♀️
Keyboard warriors the pair of them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Bewildered Barbarella

Well, you let a child grow up far greater than their small years, belittle a step parent in front of them, allow her to gang up with her eldest sister to bully other siblings, allow and record them calling siblings names referring to weight, make them think they’re the star of the show being constantly filmed, throw designer gear at them, buy them Dior lip glosses, send her into school like some sort of saviour to hand out money to the paupers, what did she think was going to happen?

I feel sorry for Edie as she is a product of a terrible toxic environment, kids can be nasty but she’s set Edie up to fail. I really feel for her dad, it must be so infuriating watching what is happening. I commend the guy for standing up to her and winning at court but there’s only so much he can do co-parenting

jxhx

VIP Member
Just dropping these.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
They’re obsessed with trying to find the identity of people on Tattle. People who don’t even message her directly but just want answers to where all the unaccounted donations went to and would like her to stop scamming people. Obsessed to the point that Josh got sacked for it. Gross misconduct rather than just being transparent about charitable donations. Her scamming has effectively lost her husband his job.

Reactions: 56
Rachel: no one on here is trolling you unless they are contacting you personally making direct threats ect.
This site is no different to Facebook comments, daily mail comments or the school playground.
No different to how you like a good gossip.. NOT TROLLING.

Joshua Marshall was sacked ✌

Reactions: 55

Aunt Sally

I bet he dramatically cried like that when he was sacked the vile little cretin. Fucking bullying cunt to his 13 year old step daughter. I live for the day someone gives him a well deserved walloping.

Bewildered Barbarella

They could’ve just came on and said, hands up I made a big mistake discussing Lulas personal medical issues, I shouldn’t have done that but she’s fine, I’ll learn from this serious abuse of my vulnerable daughters trust. But no it’s deflect, deflect, deflect, trolls, trolls, trolls. Oh and as per usual, she’s throwing money to weasel her way out, £70 e voucher, fuck off.

Oh and Josh, I don’t care what your wife pretends to do, she does so much blah, blah, so did Jimmy Saville son, he done quite a lot for charity too, so I’d forget using that line in the future as it could look a tad embarrassing when it all goes to shit.

Roma890

I think Emily and her bloke did break up for a bit but I reckon this was more to do with the fact that he clearly didn’t want her to have anything to do with R, especially after the social services call. It might be that he gave her a choice of him or R and she chose him so they gave it another go?
Rach did a story where she laughingly referred to trolls reporting Em to SS,. Emily didn't look too impressed that it was mentioned on Insta, grimaced and looked uncomfortable

I imagine her boyfriend would have been furious especially as any referral could have had devastating consequences to access to the son that he moved to Devon to be closer to.

Edited to add - during the entire time Emily was friends with Rach, her boyfriend was on the scene. The fact that he was never once shown with Rach and Josh on any of their social media, speaks volumes to the fact that he obviously did not want anything to do with either of them.

Last edited: