Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
Thread suggestion (super early)
PTWM #164 It’s all starting to crack,last year Josh Marshall got the sack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122

tedthered04

I’m back , I had anxiety all day about this because I really don’t believe in being horrible .
however I think every one is entitled to an opinion and a spades and spade right?
so as I said I’ve followed r about 4 years , I loved watching her mesh this family . I didn’t know much personal stuff about J’s ex or nothing what so ever abojt the pay pal or stuff . I liked her , loved her family . Little things really started to shock me , like how b is put on a pedestal , the spending and asking for money but expensive purchases ect , after many troll rants I came to see how any one could hate her & stick up for her.
I read the threads and it took quite a few to and them up , I felt horrible as a person & didn’t want ti believe them . But then I watch her stories & now see they are all true what you say

Once I was looking for it I found it , all the white lies ect the exposing off the kids , making them bully victims with such personal details shared . There is such a fine line with being real on the internet which I loved her for and then just completely embarrassing and harming your kids .
i used to love her and Jrelationship but nowI see how toxic it is . I’m going to tell you my opinions and alarm bells .
How much does she take to fund This lifestyle & why is she asking for an item that is £20 not just buying it ?
she likes to annoy S mum by saying he doesn’t leave her alone which is cruel
If she helps vunerable women why not help kids mum ?
She seemed to want the child with Josh as a stamp on him but not the parenting part .
Selective on posting to paint a certain pic & often lies .
Troll rants same time as bigger accounts troll rant to form an alliance for more besties
I have always thought she’s bi and fell in love with Emily and that’s why Emily left & that Josh let’s her swing with women don’t ask but I’ve had this feeling
She never felt wanted and then with her childhood good families took her in so she learnt to use drama and trauma as a way to get nurture so now does it
J is autistic and uses control to validate him self but can’t do it with adults so does it on the kids .
i don’t feel like his kids are treated like hers and no one is treated like Betsy .
I’ve bought every book , patchwork things & also donated years ago . I canceld patron last month and tbh if she was willing I would happily do a video podcast 1 on one and let her answer all these questions and prove TL wrong infact I would love it to be wrong sadly I don’t think it’s . She should of proved her self she’s in a big web of lies which will unravel soon the worst for me is the doxing and trying to ruin peoples life risking Sue eee side for them women . She’s created her own downfall because if I’m seeing it then there must be hundreds of fans reading them threads like me about to see them same thing

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

ClArt20138

I hope Melissa is on here and takes it further. (Ive blanked out her email address but R has posted it). I noticed the other day her patreon Instagram had gone up to 156 followers but it's back down to 140 again.
"Imagine that £70 going to a food bank to help children that are starving to eat".

Imagine Rachaele just admitting that £70 goes nowhere to helping anyone but her Gucci lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 94

jxhx

VIP Member
I'm still laughing imagining her trying to report this

Police: How may we help?
R: I'd like to report a crime
Police: Go on
R: Right, this woman has been hassling me, she bought a tracksuit from me and her husband complained about it, she also sent me nice messages about my step-son's education
Police: Riiiight
R: Oh and another one wrote on a gossip website that she hates my hallway and that my taste is shit
Police:
R: Hello?

• Haha
Reactions: 90

tedthered04

I’ve read these threads for quite a while , I’ve even tried posting to ask questions but got done for spam.

Tonight has actually been the big big eye opener when I tell you I nearly cried watching the car video . The hate in j’s voice towards sen clearly displayed how infuriated he was that he had ruined what he thought was a “ dirty afternoon “
I’ve been a supporter for years but looked here a few months ago and nearly have read it all now . I’m shocked and irritated and in disbelief that we have no way of showing people like I was before reading here how bad this is ! The way they support the girls compared to the boys is vile , s clings for comfort because he gets non they are so horrible to him. I really hope this posts so I can post again tomorrow to say what I think and feel on the situation as a whole because it’s a lot

• Heart
Reactions: 89

Eyes Wide Open Now

Chatty Member
The absolute irony of Josh shouting at Seb that he does nothing when he’s not at college and needs to get a job and he’s not getting a penny from them 🤣🤣

1) Josh you got sacked, you don’t work any day of the week.
2) You don’t earn any money to give your son. Your wife holds the purse strings.

No wonder Seb has zero respect for his father and the absolute joke double standards 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
If they haven’t messaged you, it’s not harassment 🤣

ETA, I think she means she’s got their address from the pretend tracksuit order. Rather than fb.
But again. Definitely didn’t happen and she’s deflecting as much as she can away from her fuck up about L and her husbands sacking!
Also trying to scare all the WhatsApp group that if you dare go against her, look what she will do.

Still can’t see how manipulative she is?
Wouldn’t using their address from a REBL order be a breach of GDPR?

• Wow
Reactions: 84

Bewildered Barbarella

Just shouting this REALLY loudly for the huns in the back, did you spot the inconsistencies on her stories tonight

📢 we don’t mind anyone talking about periods but we do think it’s disgusting to imply your 13 year old has had a miscarriage and not help her with her contraception - conveniently left out of a public story

📢 Josh was repeatedly banging on a bathroom door harder and harder till he left a 9 year old in tears - conveniently left out of a public story

📢 screaming and swearing in a 13 year olds face when he asked if she was ok - conveniently left out of a public story

Are you all getting it yet, can you see how manipulating she is yet? Do you all understand that she reads on here and cries troll, she doesn’t get messages in her inbox.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

FridaK

VIP Member
You know this PC Joshua Marshall who was sacked?

Is it the same Joshua Marshall who stutters, stammers, shouts and whinges his way through conversations with his 16 year old son like a a petulant little girl? The one that encourages his wife to share intimate personal moments of his children on the internet for money to spend on himself? The same one that feels the need to thank his wife for letting him go out in his own? The one that walks around sex shops like they're his safe space and creeps up on teenage girls when he has had to much to drink?

Is it that PC Joshua Marshall that got sacked by Devon and Cornwall Police for gross misconduct?

• Heart
Reactions: 78

jxhx

VIP Member
Funny how she said 'Josh doesn't argue' but he's more than happy to be Billy Big Bollocks towards his kids and trolls. What she actually means is 'Josh doesn't argue with me, because I'm completely unstable, want everything my own way, I pay for everything and he knows if he fucks me off too much I'll take all the money and his son away from him'.

Those kids are treated like shit. And if Edie was supervised properly online for her age, nobody would be able to gang up on her on the internet before her stepfather terrorises her in the fucking shower.

Who the actual fuck considers their parenting as something to aim for. Jesus Christ :rolleyes:
She said they check her roblox account all the time which is obviously a lie as it was another mum who contacted her at Christmas saying they weren't being nice to edie on there and then she said was told about it last night. She also said some of the kids had made a WhatsApp group called "Edie is a bitch" but E isn't allowed WhatsApp which begs the question of how she comments on the family group chat 🤔.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

FridaK

VIP Member
Not his worst meltdown yet? Nah it's probably the fact that he's happily tucked away in his room watching the ipad, and then suddenly a stranger silently scoops him up and puts him in the car. Also shouldn't still be having baby bottles but at least he's not wearing babygros anymore.
View attachment 1863415

Also that Rach doesn't understand what the person messaging her is trying to say🤦🏻‍♀️ fuck me she's dense.
Putting aside Autism for one minute and thinking about the little mind of a three year old boy.

Imagine being happy playing with your Animal Kingdom. Then your bickering Mum & Dad, (who have spent the majority of the week either at each others throats or performing for the camera or chatting absolute bollocks with all the strays that wander through that house,) suddenly dress you up like Noddy to drag you all over Torbay, (for no reason really when they have two cars.) You know you'll be strapped in for ages. Plus you have a vague idea you will end up in the shops, then at some coffee shop or pub that you'd rather not be at, because that's what always happens, and you are acutely aware of routines and order.

I'd probably throw a fit, scratch myself and chin my mum also to be honest 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

FridaK

VIP Member
Anyone know why she needs a cute little caddy van for her cute little pantry?
I’m very close to someone who runs a junk food pantry and everyone is a volunteer who uses their own car to collect the waste food!
Because every Del Boy and Rodney need a van...

7CF3585A-1887-499E-8D84-5483E3500C86.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

Imfinallyhere

It’s all so ‘not a’ Celebrity Big Brother. I can hear the narrator plain as day saying ‘Day 63 and Joshua Marshall is preparing another roast dinner, Lu and Seb have been in the diary room AGAIN begging for a take away. Wilbertson is by himself in the bedroom reciting Macbeth in seven different languages. Rachel will be let out of the jail when she passes her spelling test, no matter how hard she tries she can’t spell PAYPAL, so she will get one final chance to get it right, will she or won’t she? Can she get not a PC Joshua Marshall his job back after he was sacked from Devon police, as it was all her fault, will she or won’t she? Will she have to be dragged of air again shouting ‘you’re all trowels, trowels I tell ya’ or will she shock us all and spell out PayPal once and for all? All will be revealed in tonight’s shit show

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Snerak

Imagine all them huns on patreon giving their £5 plus a month to a food bank to help starving children eat, Instead of some insta scammer, But here we are 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 73

delightfullyfuked.

Chatty Member
Also rach…

your tattle spy 🕵🏻‍♀️ she’s a stranger online messaging you under a secret name….. you don’t even know her real name… but she’s ace isn’t she… not a troll… even though she’s just like the rest of us…. Could be one of us. Who knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Roma890

I'm entertaining the theory now that the Wilby bought and paid for Level 3 diagnosis was fast tracked to add support to the defence that Josh had mental health issues resulting from the demands of parenting a high level SEN child = his identity should never be released.

The timelines are parallel.

• Wow
Reactions: 72