Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
I think someone needs to educate this one on the definition of a troll.
She's wanting to start a community fridge as Eat That Frog has closed. She is going to use the Paignton Centre for this and open Torquay on Tuesday and Thursday for the ladies to meet. Community fridges aren't benefits tested so anyone can go. She made it sound like she was doing it out of the goodness of her heart but then fucked up (imo) by saying they visited one in Cheshire where people were driving up in Range Rovers and buying £30/£40 of food for £3 as they "are saving the environment" so to me looks like she will be asking supermarkets for their unused food for free and then selling it. She was having a meeting with Jo, Joyce and Jordan to pitch it to them. The shop will be closed during the week and they will be advertising for a Saturday girl. They are also going to be advertising for a manager to cover both centres. What the fuck are they all doing then??
(It's not my profile photo btw).
You can see your insta PFP

Reactions: 4

ems1982

Chatty Member
Yes. He also said that he knew Hannah (the troll 🤦🏻‍♀️,) Husbands criminal record. That he got 2 year's suspended sentence for assault 😦. I can't believe he said that.
Sorry to be a pain, can you show me the video where he says that, there have been a few loaded on this eve. Thanks xx

Reactions: 2