Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cametoread2

I’m only on this mornings rant and have so many pages to catch up on but I’d just like us all to for a minute put ourselves in their shoes (I know - awful but humour me). Let’s image you are an influencer 🤢 and you’ve made it pretty successful (in monetary terms, evident by the Gucci and Jimmy Choos) and you’ve set up a CIC and some other little companies and you are a ‘legit’ person and you are giving to charity and helping DV victims, you’ve written some best selling books, and you’ve worked really really really hard on the internet that you’ve been able to fulfil your husbands wishes to spend more time at home with his kids (remember humour me, I know this isn’t true for wino), and one day you discovered that there’s a website full of people questioning how you’ve made your money, the legitimacy of your businesses and if your husband is actually on a career break. Me, I’d be devastated. I like to think I’m a pretty ok person so to read the things that we question her on, I’d be heartbroken. What I would not be doing is winding people up to make the website grow in numbers and make the comments worse. I’d be finding out how I could prove every one wrong and put an end to the ‘lies’ once and for all. I would not be dressing head to toe in designer gear, renovating my house, buying pillows and reed diffusers for a kid staying for 6 days. I’d be digging out my husbands career break letter, some references from registered services of numbers of women I’d helped and I’d be asking my accountant how I show financially that I am legit.

phew - now I can go back to not pretending I’m married to a wino.

edited to add: apparently I’m on yesterdays comments FFS. I have more to catch up on than I thought 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

armywife119

VIP Member
How arrogant is he acting like they are so superior.

I wouldn’t be so cocky if I’d been shagging a pregnant slag in the woods whilst married, then ripped two families apart on my sons birthday.

Never mind the list of other despicable things they’ve done to others.
No sacked policeman Josh Marshall you should be hanging your head in shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

winefeast

She's gone mad 🤣🤣🤣

Try and catch me hun 🥳🥳 I could be on your patreon...I might have messaged you. You won't know will you? Maybe I'm paying you. Maybe I'm not.

Imagine that was your life though?! Scamming people and talking about trolls. What a strange sad little existence Rachaeleio

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Eyes Wide Open Now

Chatty Member
If they haven’t messaged you, it’s not harassment 🤣

ETA, I think she means she’s got their address from the pretend tracksuit order. Rather than fb.
But again. Definitely didn’t happen and she’s deflecting as much as she can away from her fuck up about L and her husbands sacking!
Also trying to scare all the WhatsApp group that if you dare go against her, look what she will do.

Still can’t see how manipulative she is?

HungryHippo

Chatty Member
Has anyone else noticed that when it’s all going to shit and she starts being unable to control the narrative, out comes the good old troll catching. It’s like she’s trying to scare people into submission. She’s a nasty bastard.

BTW Runt, people who have a different opinion to you, question your motives or call you out are not trolls. As a Sunday Times best selling author 🙄 you should at least have access to a dictionary.

Also, your hallway is fucking terrible. Interior design is not your thing.

• Haha

Diorly

Usually just lurk but just got to say what kind of parent labels a child, no matter how old, a third wheel. It's truly awful behaviour. They truly are pathetic bullying teenagers.

Oh and also
JOSHUA MARSHALL GOT SACKED FROM D&C POLICE.

• Sad

notfake

Chatty Member
Belittling a child for getting overwhelmed and crying? When she’s just gone through a potentially serious medical episode, broadcast for any Tom dick or Harry to see, with no medical intervention. They’re vile 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 63

Oodles362

So they will go shopping for things for Betsy but seb isn't allowed any money. Tell us you have a favourite without telling us you have a favourite. Jeez the mind boggles with them 2 cretins.

• Sad

churros

I'm from this neck of the woods - saw PAIGNTON in the title was like wtf... hey huns never heard of this human but going to enjoy some bedtime reading xxxxx

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Where did he threaten to get peoples addresses? On patreon?
Yes. He also said that he knew Hannah (the troll 🤦🏻‍♀️,) Husbands criminal record. That he got 2 year's suspended sentence for assault 😦. I can't believe he said that.

• Wow

Sidbea123

What makes me so angry with this whole thing is that no one can say anything, you can’t watch that video of seb and comment ‘ahh poor boy, that felt mean listening to that’ because you will blocked. You can’t say ‘ooh how much were your boots’ because you will get blocked. You can’t simply comment ‘does josh part own rebl then?’ Because your comment will be removed and blocked, so no one can say what they want, no one can tell her some home truths, have a difference of opinion or just feel sorry for the boys. So how does someone like her get bought down, how do you tell the hundreds of followers to wake up or to have just a discussion on any of her posts without being removed from it…it’s all bullshit.
nothing will change, this week was the first time I actually thought for a second the end of her reign of power and lies was in sight, but she’s back to normal. I am tempted to unfollow, stop coming here, and just forget about her because I can’t keep watching this evil, manipulative, liar get away with all of this crap much longer 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Nice to see she added a bit in there for her new glomama audience after the comments last week. Problem is you didn’t just talk about periods rach. Normalising talking about periods is a good thing. I would applaud you for that.
What you did was imply and even joked that your 13 year old might have had a miscarriage and failed to get her the medical treatment she needed because it would interfere with your plans.
THAT is not the same as normalising talking about periods!

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Why does he keep standing up and sitting down like he’s squaring up to someone? You’re talking to yourself on a phone! Pipe down! 🤫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
Huns - “how do you do your hair”
Rach - rummages through Lego toy box, finds helmet hair, places on head and voila 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Thought she was in bed every night by ten as she gets up so early with her hundreds of children? Have you forgotten you're posting on patreon and neither Hinch nor the posters will see these? 🤦‍♀️
She really has only got one clap back hasn't she 🤣🤣
"Does your mum know you say mean things"
"Does your husband know"
"Does your employer know"
"Does your granny's hamster's sister know"
😴😴
They more than likely don't give a fuck rach because they are adults!!! Not everyone else is stuck in a 15 year olds mind!

• Haha
  • Heart

redfoxbaby

The irony of her saying that £70 could have gone to a food bank when she’s expecting her huns to pay £90 for her tracksuit tops and bottoms 😭

• Haha