PTWM #162 The secret WhatsApp huns are seeing the light, that Rachel’s tales are a load of tripe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine waking up in a morning and having to worry about what's being said about you on tattle, a WhatsApp group, Facebook and Instagram.

Then she has to get up and deal with 5 kids all with various issues caused by her lack of parenting, sloshy opening the red wine by 9am and following her round all day, various shops and centres to think about, cleaners and dog walkers to let in, and then she has to start working harder on the internet all day to keep the money coming in.

I honestly have no idea how she lives with the pressure. I'd have jacked the whole thing in months ago. This patreon and WhatsApp group is really sounding like it could be the massive eye-opener people needed.
Is the WhatsUp group exclusive to huns.? How did it come about..?
sorry if it’s been discussed🫣

Reactions: 3
Perhaps the link to Devon Live could be sent to the watsapp group?? Also let them know that in Jan 19 their leader started to get poorly in the head because of trolls… and their leaders husband had openly ranted that he will find said trolls by looking up IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and has ways of tracing them…. and that he mysteriously took a career break around the time of the court case and dismissal.
I mean it couldn’t be any clearer!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Scroll down to’Dismissed without Notice’
That is 100% PC Marshall. I reckon that’s why she’s losing “mates” and calling them toxic- because they KNOW what he’s done and told her they don’t agree with it, so she’s slammed an NDA on them, played the mental health card probably by paying for a report to be done to suit her narrative, branded them toxic.
The truth will come out though. It always does. Even with gagging orders, someone will confirm it. Hopefully that Twitter man will be include it in his report.

Reactions: 43
That is 100% PC Marshall. I reckon that’s why she’s losing “mates” and calling them toxic- because they KNOW what he’s done and told her they don’t agree with it, so she’s slammed an NDA on them, played the mental health card probably by paying for a report to be done to suit her narrative, branded them toxic.
The truth will come out though. It always does. Even with gagging orders, someone will confirm it. Hopefully that Twitter man will be include it in his report.
Well what was it someone's relative (who is quite senior in D&C police) said about "PC Pretty Boy" - "karma will get him in ways we couldn't" or something along those lines?

Reactions: 32
So she closing the shop down because the footfall is crap currently and because its a seaside down but they're advertising for a Saturday girl and a service manager who will oversea both sites when open..
Also why does wiby just sit in a corner of his room why not sit him downstairs with them in the mornings 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The sad thing is that Josh seemed to love being a police officer and because of her he's lost his job and his dignity.

Reactions: 34
So Josh got to school an hour early and had to take them for breakfast? So if it had taken him ages and got them to school on time, they would have gone without?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
This is too short but for a thread title what about something like this?... PTWM, WhatsApp hun? 😂
@D78
PTWM # 163 Deceit, scams & lies are coming undone with a little help from the WhatsApp huns

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Did anyone know Sloshy (literally) was involved in ruffling Jeremy Clarkson's feathers 🤣.
He's mentioned further down in the comments.
9F7685E4-D17F-44F8-A90D-9D63ED153D71.jpeg

So Josh got to school an hour early and had to take them for breakfast? So if it had taken him ages and got them to school on time, they would have gone without?
Isn't anyone questioning why they need to attend a school that they have to pass through two towns to get to?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So she closing the shop down because the footfall is crap currently and because its a seaside down but they're advertising for a Saturday girl and a service manager who will oversea both sites when open..
Also why does wiby just sit in a corner of his room why not sit him downstairs with them in the mornings 🤔
Where did you see that she's closing the shop?

Reactions: 4
Isn't anyone questioning why they need to attend a school that they have to pass through two towns to get to?
[/QUOTE]

It's one town and in fairness the schools they attend are good schools. My youngest went to the same schools from Paignton. The secondary school actually has 4 school busses that go there from Paignton. We have a road closure here that is causing chaos as there is only one decent road in and out of Brixham.

Reactions: 11
Footfall is crap cos she chooses her audience…🫣
You need regular and established hours for any business, Not just as and when you can be arsed Rachet, even more so when a shop is giving to charity. Every penny counts, Well unless you’re running it as a bogus establishment 🤡

Reactions: 20
View attachment 1853059

Some of the comments aimed at Sloshy in that article 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It looked to me like they were in the coffee shop where his cordial "friend" works. Why didn't they just pop to Gangsta's for a cuppa? I hate to say this about the silky snake but he was actually very sensible leaving early - I know many people that have struggled with school runs and commutes, despite giving themselves lots of extra time for the journey.

Reactions: 12
I saw the news last night about two thirds of DA centres being in absolute crisis to the point of having to close down and the government promising millions to help. The staff are having to use food banks rather than walking about dripping in Gucci with black nails to match their mood and most surprisingly nobody mentioned needing new trainers or Costa vouchers. It really does beggar belief and just made me feel terribly sad…..

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.