PTWM #162 The secret WhatsApp huns are seeing the light, that Rachel’s tales are a load of tripe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the WhatsApp group is the worst thing the huns could have done for R. They now have a forum where they can discuss any inconsistencies or anything they don’t feel comfortable about etc without coming to tattle and being labelled a troll.

Because zero negativity or outright questions are allowed on any of her platforms you almost think it’s just you that’s questioning this stuff until you find a forum like this one, or someone creates a group.
That's so true, when I first spotted R lying it was after one of her monthly Facebook rants about taking edie swimming. She said they'd been some kind of meltdown blah blah blah yet on Instagram she had recording the event and nothing like that happened. No one else had questioned it so I thought it was just me. More posts with differing events started happening and again no one said anything (chances are if they did they were blocked) I was directed here by GOMI page and realised it wasn't just me that saw the inconsistencies.

Reactions: 16
The Whatapp group will be her downfall. Hundreds of like minded people questioning her (and as above, not on tattle, so they're not trolls 🙄).
Cannot wait 🙃

You just know that she will spin it that trolls ruined the what’s app group, and the thing is that the people here who are on what’s app, were all fans when they joined - like the rest of us, they just realised what a knob she is by her OWN doing.

Reactions: 29
Article on devon live about police staff who have been sacked ...including 3 who have not been named...
EtA the third unnamed one is defo sloshy

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Morning Rachel 👋 got to say I'm feeling bouncy and lively today. Had 9 hours sleep, slept like a baby. Or, someone who has no troubles 🙃
Unlike you boo 😏. Your huns are seeing the light. Your middle girl has been neglected and now we are seeing the consequence of her mother's neglect. I say WE cause, as always, it makes great FML content (only for you mind, most loving parents are actually horrified you posted what you did). Another influencer is calling you out on shady practices. Your going through friends because your a toxic narc. You have realised not one women who has an ounce of self respect fancies your husband so that route of 'couple goals' has been blocked to you so he's also surplus to requirements. You have botched your face up and that pretty, bubbly girl we all started following around 2016 has gone.
No other influencer with a bit of clout and no scandals wants to be associated with you (no including Greedy in this cause she's as shady as you)
I bet your arse is nipping looking at the risks your facing 🤣 must go.. I have to start my actual job that pays my way in life. Might not be the £15000 a month your commanding your huns pay to allow you to humiliate your family but its honest and I'm not watching my back for it all tumbling down.
Have the day you deserve Rachel 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 51
QUOTE="Blondejenius, post: 13353715, member: 24920"]

Scrol down to’Dismissed without Notice’
[/QUOTE]

Thanks in a mtg so trying to be discreet

Reactions: 8
Lol at the name of chair of the panel. I wonder if including that is their way of naming him. ETA none of the other stories mention a name of anyone on the panel…..
I thought that! Like when newspapers have a story about a celeb but can’t run it so there’s approx 484939 mindless stories about them in the sidebar of shame on the DM 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
this has been screenshotted and sent over to Hundom this evening and has started a hefty debate with many agreeing that it is totally out of order for Rachel to be falsely declaring it’s a female owned business and not many defending it. More and more of her followers are now questioning her motives, how honest and transparent she’s being with her followers and audiences and all the while ripping the crappy REBL tracksuits apart. No wonder R is in a bad mood and PA Jo is trying to calm the waters!
It's all on Companies House. She added Josh as a director and then gave 50% of the shares. Therefore all thing PTWM (books, ADs, patreon, REBL etc,) are owned by him also. She hasn't set up REBL as an independent company, so it's not female owned. If you are going to market it like that to tap into the #womensupportingwomen point of sale, at least make it true 🤷🏻‍♀️.

(I'm pretty sure owning a business violates his supposed 'career break' terms also. It's not casual work, which is all he's allowed to do and then it has to be with permission. So that doesn't add up at all. Again this is public record.)

77A0FAE7-40AD-4FD2-AD3A-37157F114A4B.jpeg
A99C4C21-211E-41F6-B77B-4649887F5182.jpeg
6DF4ED68-0348-4AFC-A04C-47AF9112DCD2.jpeg

Reactions: 20
This is too short but for a thread title what about something like this?... PTWM, WhatsApp hun? 😂
this is brilliant,

how about adding "Rachael's looking glum, whatsapp hun" to the thread suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This is what she doesn’t get. Anything posted in the internet is there forever. If I were her children I’d be changing my name as soon as I could.
At some point we have all embarrassed our kids but for the majority of us it's cause we kissed them in public or we said something 'lame' in front of their friends. These don't just embarrass their kids, they actually humiliate them 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.