PTWM #162 The secret WhatsApp huns are seeing the light, that Rachel’s tales are a load of tripe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rach covered Ls face or Lianne?
Lianne's. She posted a photo from her usual perch on the sofa with Lianne sitting on the opposite end but she'd put a sticker on to cover her face. I was going to post about it as I thought it strange that Lianne had all of a sudden not gone to Liverpool and then had her face hidden but then R posted the video clearly showing her taking down the tree.

Reactions: 15
Lianne's. She posted a photo from her usual perch on the sofa with Lianne sitting on the opposite end but she'd put a sticker on to cover her face. I was going to post about it as I thought it strange that Lianne had all of a sudden not gone to Liverpool and then had her face hidden but then R posted the video clearly showing her taking down the tree.
I also thought that was odd. My initial thought was why did she cover her face cos she never covers anyones, and then straight after she’s fully visible taking the tree down. Doesn’t make sense.

Reactions: 17
PA Jo securing her bonus 🤢. R is ill, won't be doing much this week. Will try do some writing from the sofa though. Was at 4 chemists looking for night nurse but couldn't get any. Still got her nails done though 🤷‍♀️
What Jo just wrote to her BOSS is the equivalent of coming out an exam when you were 15 and saying “I bet I’ve failed”. Then your mate going “Oh my God! You so have not! You are like the most intelligent one out the whole year” 😂 FFS! Grow up ladies. And Jo just so you know, your mate writes like a 3 year old on speed and is illiterate as duck! She speaks like she only went to school until Primary 4 and it’s takes duck all to be a “Times best seller now”. What a pair of fuckwits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Sorry to go back to the tracksuits, I don’t understand why anyone under the age of 70 will find these appealing. This is what I see when I look at those hideous rebl tracksuits. And I want have anything bad said about Betty here, she got away with it as she was a pensioner but anyone under the age of 70 wearing this, no, just no.
97079E7B-BEA5-42C9-9825-726F0BA73899.jpeg

And don’t even get me started on Jo‘s message, nearly vomited in my own mouth reading that. She needs to get some self respect for herself, that was horrendously cringeworthy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Sorry to go back to the tracksuits, I don’t understand why anyone under the age of 70 will find these appealing. This is what I see when I look at those hideous rebl tracksuits. And I want have anything bad said about Betty here, she got away with it as she was a pensioner but anyone under the age of 70 wearing this, no, just no.
View attachment 1852573

And don’t even get me started on Jo‘s message, nearly vomited in my own mouth reading that. She needs to get some self respect for herself, that was horrendously cringeworthy.
I remember my Nan having something similar in the 80’s

ETA, there aren’t as many reposts as there was when they were selling the wow jumpers and other such shite.
I do think she’s finally pushed the greed to far and people aren’t buying from her.

Reactions: 23
PA Jo securing her bonus 🤢. R is ill, won't be doing much this week. Will try do some writing from the sofa though. Was at 4 chemists looking for night nurse but couldn't get any. Still got her nails done though 🤷‍♀️
“Your writing skills are like no other” I haven’t stopped laughing for 10 minutes. I wonder if she (Jo) feels sick when she types this drivel out to old bleep face.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 1852573

I wonder if Gangster Granny got a tracksuit for Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The embarrassment of walking around in that bleeping leisure suit all the time. She looks like a kids TV presenter
The wiggles comes to mind😂😂😂

Does anyone follow rocknrollmother_? She did a little q&a. Love her even more now.
I love her already…😂😂😂

Why is there a massive thick seam running up the arse of the joggers. It looks like the strips on the back adult nappies. Or is it to stop men falling penis first into womens arses like Josh fell penis first into Rach’s manky floof.
I still prefer my Primarni one….and no nappy seam in sight😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hadn’t noticed these before. They are now the first thing showing as you go onto the main page (before any of the clothes)

random that they are £5 voucher offerings which would mean sweet f all if you were putting a voucher towards a hoody wouldn’t it?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pahahahaha that text from Jo is hilarious. It's so over the top that she must be taking the piss. If not Jo is a serious arselicker. That's the cringiest thing I've ever read.

Reactions: 25
Imagine waking up in a morning and having to worry about what's being said about you on tattle, a WhatsApp group, Facebook and Instagram.

Then she has to get up and deal with 5 kids all with various issues caused by her lack of parenting, sloshy opening the red wine by 9am and following her round all day, various shops and centres to think about, cleaners and dog walkers to let in, and then she has to start working harder on the internet all day to keep the money coming in.

I honestly have no idea how she lives with the pressure. I'd have jacked the whole thing in months ago. This patreon and WhatsApp group is really sounding like it could be the massive eye-opener people needed.

Reactions: 53
Imagine waking up in a morning and having to worry about what's being said about you on tattle, a WhatsApp group, Facebook and Instagram.

Then she has to get up and deal with 5 kids all with various issues caused by her lack of parenting, sloshy opening the red wine by 9am and following her round all day, various shops and centres to think about, cleaners and dog walkers to let in, and then she has to start working harder on the internet all day to keep the money coming in.

I honestly have no idea how she lives with the pressure. I'd have jacked the whole thing in months ago. This patreon and WhatsApp group is really sounding like it could be the massive eye-opener people needed.
When you put it like that no wonder she's necking the rescue remedy almost feel sorry for her - nah she's still a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 25

I think the WhatsApp group is the worst thing the huns could have done for R. They now have a forum where they can discuss any inconsistencies or anything they don’t feel comfortable about etc without coming to tattle and being labelled a troll.

Because zero negativity or outright questions are allowed on any of her platforms you almost think it’s just you that’s questioning this stuff until you find a forum like this one, or someone creates a group.

Reactions: 44
I also think the more R forbids the WhatsApp group from looking here the more they are going to think what is she so afraid of us seeing?
Because if what was written here was not true, why would she care? Surely she would want people to see how “awful” it is and how she is such a victim.
It’s because she knows it’s all true and she can’t control it.
If anyone is reading here from the WhatsApp group, why doesn’t she want you to see what is written here?

Reactions: 38
The Whatapp group will be her downfall. Hundreds of like minded people questioning her (and as above, not on tattle, so they're not trolls 🙄).
Cannot wait 🙃

Reactions: 32
This is too short but for a thread title what about something like this?... PTWM, WhatsApp hun? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.