PTWM #149 Mummy bought you…a private diagnosis!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was. Who was Claire? 🤔 there was three supposed trolls last week though I think.
Also cyber bullying 😂😂😂 it was cyber I’m going to search for it myself and say I’m being bullied.
One of them was called Claire, the question is… does she actually have evidence of cyber bullying though

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry tattlers I’m going back through the threads and If any of you have ever disagreed with me I’m screen shotting and sending to my mum so she can find you and tell you off… 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Also, the screenshots were SENT to her by one of her mates.... not direct abuse into her inbox (one was to her husband so it should be josh making the complaint)
She received an apology from clarrie anyway, the poster didn't bring her company into disrepute so what does she expect then to do. And if they tell her the outcome then them as a company are totally in the wrong!

I reckon she's going this far because VCJR took her complaint to the top regarding the breach of GDPR from that pebble company and R and they both got a bollocking, so she's trying to do the same! Just funny how shes escalated all this since then 🤔

Reactions: 37
Which one is this then because the 2 she tried to dox last week were Annie and Clarrie. This says Claire??
And whats her reply going to be? They told my husband that my fanny was dripping and that I'm mentally unstable 🤔😆
Tattle isn't a form of cyber bullying
It doesn’t say Claire tho does it? It’s says cla and then the rest is blanked out. Did she post it blanked out or did you blank it out before posting?

Reactions: 5
One of them was called Claire, the question is… does she actually have evidence of cyber bullying though
She will probably invent a series of emails that see her fictional character sacked for gross misconduct and sentenced to 17 years inside with no visitors, banned from the internet for life and forced to live with a moustache.

It’s all bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
If she’s still going on about @Clarrielou2, then the employer won’t find anything worth worrying about. It’s pathetic. Also, what an odd reply ‘so that I may review and respond to support you further if appropriate”. There should be no response. It should be thank you for your communication, we will look into the matter. End of.

Reactions: 28
She will probably invent a series of emails that see her fictional character sacked for gross misconduct and sentenced to 17 years inside with no visitors, banned from the internet for life and forced to live with a moustache.

It’s all bollocks.
Next book?

Reactions: 7
It doesn’t say Claire tho does it? It’s says cla and then the rest is blanked out. Did she post it blanked out or did you blank it out before posting?
Ahh yeh sorry, my mistake. I didn't post the screenshot so no idea who blanked it out 🤷‍♀️
Either way, like another poster just said, show the company name at the top of the email or it didn't happen 😆

Reactions: 12
Ahh yeh sorry, my mistake. I didn't post the screenshot so no idea who blanked it out 🤷‍♀️
Either way, like another poster just said, show the company name at the top of the email or it didn't happen 😆
Photoshop’s going to be working overtime tonight…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So sick of her shite!
I’ve got family and friends in the police… one cut someone down who was trying to take their life, what did they use you ask? Oh just the safe tool that police staff widely use because they don’t tend to carry knives! Another had a similar situation to J where they were arrested during a messy relationship break down, after a week or so on suspension while it was investigated they were de-arrested and back to work. How silly of them not to sue.
I wasn't ever going to post as didn't want to out myself but I am livid right now. My son in law is in a high position with D&C police (much higher position than the moron Johshua Marshall) I have had numerous conversations with my sil and he has been very tight lipped the whole time ..just tonight he said "karma will teach him in ways we all couldn't "
So that's my input..probably won't post again unless I have something else..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
I’ve honestly though the name was Carrie not Clarrie even when I was reading the posts when she did them. The L completely disappeared the whole time 🙈🙈🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve honestly though the name was Carrie not Clarrie even when I was reading the posts when she did them. The L completely disappeared the whole time 🙈🙈🤦‍♀️
She did say Carrie in her ‘messages’

Reactions: 4
Showed this to my friend who's a HR director. She laughed and said unless Carrie/Claire was stating that the views were the views of her employer then it's nothing to do with the employer. She said she wouldn't even bother replying to R. She also said if an employee was being disciplined for whatever reason it would not be disclosed to anyone outside the company! She's full of tit!

Reactions: 52
I wasn't ever going to post as didn't want to out myself but I am livid right now. My son in law is in a high position with D&C police (much higher position than the moron Johshua Marshall) I have had numerous conversations with my sil and he has been very tight lipped the whole time ..just tonight he said "karma will teach him in ways we all couldn't "
So that's my input..probably won't post again unless I have something else..
Interesting. If he is simply on a career break wouldn't it be fine for your sil to confirm that. The tight lipped is definitely indicative of something.

Let's also face it, Josh is incredibly socially awkward plus very unlikeable with no redeeming features (to me anyway) so you can see why colleagues wouldn't like him.

Reactions: 29
If that email was genuinely written by a Group HR manager they deserve the boot.
Show us the email signature ratshit cause it looks just like one of your ‘pretending to be a referring professional’ emails…..
That email or msg was definitely not written by someone in HR! It’s very unprofessional. It’s to repetitive and the word “details” is used too much.

Reactions: 32
who’s chipping in? 🤣
Wonder if they will run this at the tit show shop ??

That email or msg was definitely not written by someone in HR! It’s very unprofessional. It’s to repetitive and the word “details” is used too much.
Probably Hermes Kevin’s brother ??

man’s come to mention it - a few weeks into the new school term and no emails or cards saying how lush the kids are and how nice they smell of fabric conditioner !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.