PTWM #162 The secret WhatsApp huns are seeing the light, that Rachel’s tales are a load of tripe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just going to say...typical narc. They are all trying to keep her sweet so she doesn't blow her top at them. Treading on eggshells come to mine.
Newsflash jo... your not entwined with her, you can easily walk away with no ties (but we know shes dragged you into dodgy stuff so your just as much to blame now)
Its embarrassing though. All they do is blow smoke up her arse, not because they care or love her, but because they don't want the brunt end of her temper!! Jo, josh, betsy all of them!! Its emotional abuse by a narcissist plain and simple
And she thinks we are all jealous!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Firstly, when she did her end of year accounts for the CIC it stated that the then Directors (Rach, Jo and Emily,) hadn't taken a wage from the CIC profits. So to the HMRC they were not being paid by Patchwork CIC. (I assume PA Jo's & Emily's salary was being paid from PTWM business, but how they swung that with Emily I don't know because she was never involved with the PTWM business.)

She could use her own money made from PTWM on the CIC. However, she would need to make it a donation and tax needs to be paid on it. So essentially, she would be paying income tax on the money going in to PTWM from her books/ Ads/ Patreon then a second lot of tax after she donated it to the Patchwork CIC. That fundamentally makes no sense. You wouldn't pay the HMRC twice for the same lump sum of money.

If she used PTWM earnings on the CIC and didn't put it in any records for the tax bill on the CIC, then that is Tax evasion. Also from what I understand, all vouchers, shop or otherwise that have a monetary value (such as Costa Vouchers etc,) coming into the CIC also need to be logged with the HMRC as taxable income.

All this is because the CIC is a business not a charity. Charities have their own regulators. CIC's are easier to run and you can pay wages, BUT all income from Raffles, to Vouchers is taxable income.

((While I'm here. REBL is NOT a female owned business. It's profits go into to PTWM and Josh is a director and 50% shareholder in that. Therefore he owns 1/2 of REBL. Nothing like a bit of false advertising 🤦🏻‍♀️.))

this has been screenshotted and sent over to Hundom this evening and has started a hefty debate with many agreeing that it is totally out of order for Rachel to be falsely declaring it’s a female owned business and not many defending it. More and more of her followers are now questioning her motives, how honest and transparent she’s being with her followers and audiences and all the while ripping the crappy REBL tracksuits apart. No wonder R is in a bad mood and PA Jo is trying to calm the waters!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
this has been screenshotted and sent over to Hundom this evening and has started a hefty debate with many agreeing that it is totally out of order for Rachel to be falsely declaring it’s a female owned business and not many defending it. More and more of her followers are now questioning her motives, how honest and transparent she’s being with her followers and audiences and all the while ripping the crappy REBL tracksuits apart. No wonder R is in a bad mood and PA Jo is trying to calm the waters!
You mean the turkey tracksuits aren't the "super high quality" she claimed they are?! Surely not a lie from Rach to shill crap to the huns, surely not?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Finally!!!
All hail fridak!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Sounds like the residents in hundom are slowly but surely starting to wake up just like we all did before them.

Dear huns/soon to be ex huns, come on over to tattle I can guarantee you’ll have a much better time.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Derek needs to be taking notes from @FridaK on how to actually duck tit up 🤣
In all seriousness, as always you speak a lot of logical sense. I hope the transparency of that can be seen in the WhatsApp group.
Mike drop @FridaK 🤩

Hi; long time reader here, getting more & more infuriated….this may have been mentioned already, so apologise if so. But have you seen that she’s been nominated for ‘ guardian angel award’ in the glow mama awards…..
Welcome 🤗
Yes it had been spotted, some comments were mentioned on their instagram page yesterday x

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Have I missed something between her and Emily - noticed she wasn’t at the baby shower today 👀🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Frida K doing God's work👏🏻

Reactions: 17
PA Jo securing her bonus 🤢. R is ill, won't be doing much this week. Will try do some writing from the sofa though. Was at 4 chemists looking for night nurse but couldn't get any. Still got her nails done though 🤷‍♀️
What a bleeping creep. I’d find it a bit patronising if my mate raved about me like that. Being supportive of my endeavours and achievements, absolutely, but blindly telling me my tit don’t stink - no thanks. It just comes across as insincere IMO.

Reactions: 34
Can someone update the Wiki to reflect what we know about R & Emily? it seems to be the question that newbies ask whenever they join!

Have I missed something between her and Emily - noticed she wasn’t at the baby shower today 👀🤷‍♀️
they fell out about July time… In Sept last year, Emily put out a statement to say that she wished the patchwork house well but made no mention of R. R then commented in a Q&A that they had grown apart but we think it’s because E started to ask questions about the scam and was then deemed toxic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It’s all very quiet at Hambleton towers isn’t it? I mean I know she’s taking a break from social media (except Patreon) but the silence is deafening. Assuming Josh is taking a step back too, and the Patchwork shop Insta? Have the happily married couple fallen out maybe? Josh was obviously really pissed off that Rach let Wilbs fall asleep yesterday wasn’t he? Hundom is on the brink of collapse as the huns are divided, can Rach afford to lose even 25% of the Patreon subs? Her tat shop and brand new clothing brand are non essential goods and sales will be dire not only because of the cost of living crisis but post Christmas is always rubbish for that sector (who in their right mind launches a new clothing brand 10 days before Christmas?) She throws money at all these little projects then claims there’s nothing left for a carpet or food for her ladies. She’s fallen out with at least two of her inner circle, E and Jo. Has anyone seen Lianne since before she didn’t take R to Liverpool? She’s been nominated for an award that’s inadvertently helping to raise public awareness of her questionable goings on. And as if that’s not all bad enough she’s announced she’s going to spend more time being ‘present’ for her family and they all seem to have fucked off and left her to it.
Hambleton towers are crumbling before her very eyes!

A thread suggestion;

A guardian angel? You’re taking the pee, she’s the scammy mammy from Paignton by the sea!

Sounds like the residents in hundom are slowly but surely starting to wake up just like we all did before them.

Dear huns/soon to be ex huns, come on over to tattle I can guarantee you’ll have a much better time.
And it’s free 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
It’s all very quiet at Hambleton towers isn’t it? I mean I know she’s taking a break from social media (except Patreon) but the silence is deafening. Assuming Josh is taking a step back too, and the Patchwork shop Insta? Have the happily married couple fallen out maybe? Josh was obviously really pissed off that Rach let Wilbs fall asleep yesterday wasn’t he? Hundom is on the brink of collapse as the huns are divided, can Rach afford to lose even 25% of the Patreon subs? Her tat shop and brand new clothing brand are non essential goods and sales will be dire not only because of the cost of living crisis but post Christmas is always rubbish for that sector (who in their right mind launches a new clothing brand 10 days before Christmas?) She throws money at all these little projects then claims there’s nothing left for a carpet or food for her ladies. She’s fallen out with at least two of her inner circle, E and Jo. Has anyone seen Lianne since before she didn’t take R to Liverpool? She’s been nominated for an award that’s inadvertently helping to raise public awareness of her questionable goings on. And as if that’s not all bad enough she’s announced she’s going to spend more time being ‘present’ for her family and they all seem to have fucked off and left her to it.

A thread suggestion;

A guardian angel? You’re taking the pee, she’s the scammy mammy from Paignton by the sea!

And it’s free 😀
Definitely something brewing!
2023 hasn’t started out as amazingly lush as she probably hoped it would.
I think just the fact that a lot of her main followers are now starting to question her transparency will be rattling her.
I bet everyone around her is treating on eggshells at the moment waiting for her rage to erupt

• Heart
Reactions: 33

A thread suggestion;

And it’s free 😀
Lianne apparently spent New Year's Eve "snuggled in" with R at Shamblecon Towers. She posted a pic on NYD but put a sticker over L's face although she did post a video of L & Seb taking down the tree while she sat on her arse under her blanket.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Definitely something brewing!
2023 hasn’t started out as amazingly lush as she probably hoped it would.
I think just the fact that a lot of her main followers are now starting to question her transparency will be rattling her.
I bet everyone around her is treating on eggshells at the moment waiting for her rage to erupt
The irony is that this is how her Insta should be, no arguments, no embarrassing the kids or using them for content, no belittling her husband, no showing off her latest trainers or handbag, no begging for a few quid when Patreon pays her a fortune every month, no sharing of her toilet habits or updates on her diseased vaj 🤢 no fake worst meltdowns.
It’s actually really bleeping boring 😂

Reactions: 26
I’m sure the fact Emily has just had her baby shower and is getting a lot of positive attention won’t be sitting right with Queen R either.

Reactions: 26
Lianne apparently spent New Year's Eve "snuggled in" with R at Shamblecon Towers. She posted a pic on NYD but put a sticker over L's face although she did post a video of L & Seb taking down the tree while she sat on her arse under her blanket.
Rach covered Ls face or Lianne?

I’m sure the fact Emily has just had her baby shower and is getting a lot of positive attention won’t be sitting right with Queen R either.
Good. You reap what you sow Rach!

Reactions: 4
She could use her own money made from PTWM on the CIC. However, she would need to make it a donation and tax needs to be paid on it. So essentially, she would be paying income tax on the money going in to PTWM from her books/ Ads/ Patreon then a second lot of tax after she donated it to the Patchwork CIC. That fundamentally makes no sense. You wouldn't pay the HMRC twice for the same lump sum of money.

If she used PTWM earnings on the CIC and didn't put it in any records for the tax bill on the CIC, then that is Tax evasion. Also from what I understand, all vouchers, shop or otherwise that have a monetary value (such as Costa Vouchers etc,) coming into the CIC also need to be logged with the HMRC as taxable income.
PTWM (or RH) could own the premises and the money spent would be a legitimate business expense (and tax deductible). The CIC may then rent the premises from PTWM/RH which is perfectly allowable and not uncommon. Was there a rent figure in the accounts?

If PTWM own and rent to CIC then it’s not technically “her own money” but when did the truth matter to RH?!

Reactions: 9

A thread suggestion;

And it’s free 😀
Very well said!
And as the saying goes, if she was intelligent, she'd be dangerous.
She is already quite dangerous enough and has caused irreparable hurt and damage to her children and her relatives, most of her hundreds of besties and also to complete strangers, whom she has failed to help.
She isn't very intelligent and she's cold hearted & ruthless. She also cares about no-one in her life apart from herself. She pretends to care about a few of the children occasionally, she also pretends to care about her besties and her Patchwork squad.
Not sure she thinks much of her pervy husband either.
The Glowmama awards will be very interesting to follow, before the final results, will she reject her nomination or be booted out?
Brilliant thread title too 😁.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.