PTWM #161 Turkish tracksuits and a knickerless hoof. Where's the money Rach, tell the truth!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The huns really will be her undoing won’t they. Imagine some random person messaging you claiming you’re a troll 😂😂 um pot, kettle love 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈 it’s like they think they are doing their duty to the queen, ridding the world of trolls.

Reactions: 25
@chickenshopcharlie you are my new fave tattler 😍😘💜💜

You have made Christmas magical 😉

No wonder rach is on edge all the time. Its not tattle she's worried about, it's her die hard huns turning on her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The huns really will be her undoing won’t they. Imagine some random person messaging you claiming you’re a troll 😂😂 um pot, kettle love 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈 it’s like they think they are doing their duty to the queen, ridding the world of trolls.
Thats what makes me laugh... they go to the extremes to search out someone on social media, get personal information, message/email/phone their places of work and friends and family with stupid hearsay that they THINK they know (sometimes a few even go as far as sending vile abuse and death threats) but in their head that's not trolling??? They are the biggest trolls of them all 🤦‍♀️ ironic really isn't it.
Not one person from here directly messages abuse to rach, jo, josh, the kids, queen nikki or people that comment on the fb sites in favour of R. But all the huns do it to people they "think" are members here.
Get a bloody life and concentrate on your own family and carry on handing out your Avon books ffs 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 46
In the video where the monkeys are on the car, they mentioned the monkey on the windscreen wipers and Josh said he better not I only got it yesterday. New car must have been a nice Christmas pressie for him!
Yep. They previously had a blue one and a white one. Now he’s driving a black one

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Thats what makes me laugh... they go to the extremes to search out someone on social media, get personal information, message/email/phone their places of work and friends and family with stupid hearsay that they THINK they know (sometimes a few even go as far as sending vile abuse and death threats) but in their head that's not trolling??? They are the biggest trolls of them all 🤦‍♀️ ironic really isn't it.
Not one person from here directly messages abuse to rach, jo, josh, the kids, queen nikki or people that comment on the fb sites in favour of R. But all the huns do it to people they "think" are members here.
Get a bloody life and concentrate on your own family and carry on handing out your Avon books ffs 😑
WHERE ARE THEIR CHILDREN?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Negative Nigel….My kids are all tucked up in bed, after a realistic sized dinner, supervised bath and a couple of stories read to them, before telling me how excited they were to see the naughty elves in the morning. P.S I even put them all to bed by myself, I didn’t need a handful of assistants/children to help 👍🏻

Reactions: 61
I think Derek and the other die hards need to have a bit of self reflection time. Why have they got their heads rammed so far up Rancid's rancid arse?

Reactions: 28
Poor Derek. Sounds the type that checks in at a&e and tells his other half he loves them on fb when they’re sat next to each other. Hiya Derek. 🫶

• Haha
Reactions: 52
To be fair, if the best he can do is call us all witches then crack on dimwit Derek 👍
Whats the fascination with me anyway, I hardly comment these days lol

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.