Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
So again, 10 seats at this session:
1. PTWM
2. Dani
3. 60kJo
4. Lianne
5. Pink shirt seems to be the Xmas decs woman
6. A woman who is in her Trevi video but might not work for them

anyone name any others? Didn’t hide the faces of all these women so most must just be her cling ons
The blonde in a black top and lanyard looks like Georgia the unqualified hypnotherapist.
That leaves 2 left. Possibly sweaty Betty there again.

Reactions: 11

Bluergh

VIP Member
She doesn’t have fancy herself in those ‘model poses’ 😂 the sheer arrogance of her knows no bounds!

Alex Light has an almost identical hoodie and joggers set for the same sort of price, but she claims to have ethically sourced the materials and suppliers.
Also, her sizes aren’t very inclusive if an average size 16 needs an XXL.
I said this about the Alex Light range. She’s not original at all.

T.dotm

After years of trying to get my grandson involved in the Christmas spirit & nothing at all from him (undiagnosed autistic) years of neglect before he came to live with us. This year out of the blue he wanted to help pick a tree, decorate it himself & when we went shopping he asked for Christmas lights in his room. He’s helped put lights on the tree outside & asked to build a gingerbread house too.
Tonight my heart has melted ❤
Why doesn’t Torbay Tart try & involve her kids in any of the activities her & £60k Jo do. I’m sure they would love to make decorations & enjoy the build up to Christmas 🤷‍♀️
Oh I love this hood you all have the best Christmas x

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I thought Jordan was working at the centre too!

So much for her monthly podcasts and wanky quizzes with Ben that was promised to the paying huns.
They literally just pay to watch her go live and talk about herself.
She promised loads if I remember correctly. She was going to be writing regular journals, doing podcasts, exclusive videos etc, she did a few and then got bored.

Gee

Chatty Member
Scoozi take away …. Defo maghull melling area number one off spring is living
Has picasso head got no sense at all ? Don't these made up courses shes been on teach safe guarding ? She couldn't guard a packet of biscuits her