PTWM #159 Rachet: "the trolls are jealous", Tattlers: "oh, are we"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So people are realising what a bleep she is and message her about flaunting her money when she's supposed to always be about those in need? But of course, it has to be trolls.

Reactions: 25
The video on ptwm must have been filmed by Joyce or else she was using two hands and two phones. Loves young dream folks!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
The video on ptwm must have been filmed by Joyce or else she was using two hands and two phones. Loves young dream folks!
Wow shes a nasty witch isn't she. I would have gone off a curb on purpose 🤣🤣
Seriously though, thats her real personality shining through right there.

Reactions: 58
Urghhhhh I’m in and out of this thread being honest I don’t have the time to keep up with you tattle trolls 😅😂😂 but that latest post omggggggg she grates on me so much!!! “Josh I don’t like it” she is literally like a big baby isn’t she??!?!

Reactions: 27
When I read scooter I assumed it was a moped and then I watched it and saw he's going about 2 miles an hour on an electric scooter. She's such a prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
You just know that she would have been grabbing and scratching, maybe a bite when not recording. That'll be Wilberts fault when they get back home though!

Reactions: 33
@jxhx not sure if ur bothered or not, but towards the end of ur vid…a bit of ‘profile pic’ is in the top right hand corner.
If ur not fussed…sorry 😊

Reactions: 5
I've been sent a cracking photo of what she wore today. She was doing a live. She said she's definitely going to go back to Jubai as it's the one place she's leaving she wants to return to. She had a massive troll rant as her and sloshy were sent messages last night saying they should be ashamed of themselves showing off a holiday during the cost of living crisis. She also told a not hilarious story of how she'd made a package up for B with all photos and letters and ptwm merchandise (!) and Lianne had bought B a dildo 🤢 and the box was sitting underneath a box of sunglasses to be returned and Jen sent both boxes to the sunglasses place. Jen was on the live and asked her not to go into specifics but she did.

She did some backtracking on this part. Wonder if any of the huns noticed?

Edited to add - her engagement "goes through the roof" when she posts her holidays so her management have told her to keep posting.
Content creator, my fat arse, all you are is a massive bleep.

Reactions: 17
The way she speaks to him.
How do these people not see she’s abusive! Gritted teeth, threats of divorce.
Hiding in plain sight.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.