PTWM #159 Rachet: "the trolls are jealous", Tattlers: "oh, are we"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this pop up (Mrs Gloss is a fashion group with 155k members). Vented or depop my arse! As if you’re likely to find this season VB on there….

I didn’t post it on the group Rach, that’s someone who actually admires your look.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Bach Rescue Remedy is pronounced like the German composers name, Johann Bach.
Rachel Hambleton & her Part Time Working Brain pronounces it as Batch!!!!
Batch Rescue Remedy!!!
She can't write a proper sentence & she struggles with speaking one too 🤨.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
just quickly before heading off to bed…

If me and my partner were on a scooter and i was saying that i didn’t like it, he’d immediately stop- that’s how a relationship works.

the way she talks to him is absolutely disgusting…

Batch Rescue Remedy!!!
her rescue remedy isn’t doing much for her on that scooter 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
just quickly before heading off to bed…

If me and my partner were on a scooter and i was saying that i didn’t like it, he’d immediately stop- that’s how a relationship works.

the way she talks to him is absolutely disgusting…

her rescue remedy isn’t doing much for her on that scooter 😂😂😂😂😂😂
She'll be on the magic powder instead, I think she finds if much more effective than Batch Rescue Remedy
😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Saw this pop up (Mrs Gloss is a fashion group with 155k members). Vented or depop my arse! As if you’re likely to find this season VB on there….

I didn’t post it on the group Rach, that’s someone who actually admires your look.
Do these women need their eyes AND brains testing? Beautiful?? Always answers her messages?? Not a chance!
Also, she has her means of contact closed down due to trolling you say??? How on earth could all these troll messages get through? Amd more importantly, the women who suffer abuse and need her help?? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Fucktards.... fucktards everywhere!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Damn, private page, can’t even comment😡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Engagement through the roof you say? 🤣
She said that her management want her to go away more often because the engagement goes through the roof. So expect to see slot more holidays (if that’s possible)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
The clip of her on the scooter made me think. It Shows just how controlling she is, like when she was in the boat a few months back screeching that she didn’t like it. If she’s not in control or appearing to be in control she’s a bleeping witch. There’s no wonder the kids would rather be elsewhere than at home and if wilbs witnesses that behaviour then she’s created a mini version of herself when she claims he’s having a meltdown. Children are often a product of their environment which sadly is all too apparent in that household.

Why does she share content that makes her look tit? I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 39
So much for Woke Wendy. Not sure it's a good idea for her to upload a video where she repeatedly says no and stop and is ignored by sloshy. Like she's definitely acting up for the camera(s) but it says what a twit she is that she wouldn't consider how that kind of narrative could be triggering for her target group of abused women/ DA victims and survivors. She's vile.

Reactions: 51
Batch Rescue Remedy!!!
I thought that too about the it’s said. My alki mum used to drink that stuff like it was going out of fashion !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jaywalking is illegal n Dubai, hope they get done :)
I defo didn’t dress liked other women in Dubai, mostly because I’m not a towie reject but she’d have stuck out like a sore thumb in the pandy Andy dress

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought that too about the it’s said. My alki mum used to drink that stuff like it was going out of fashion !
I really don't know why evil Rachel drinks Batch Rescue Remedy, it's not potent enough for her 🙄.
And if she working for the company you would think that they would want her to use the correct pronunciation 🙄.
head.

Reactions: 13
Batch Rescue Remedy!!!
Hate to say it, Rancid made a stab at it but here's the info x
However, the Bach family originally pronounced their name 'Baytch' (to rhyme with the letter 'h'). When he was a medical student his fellow-students mispronounced his name as 'Batch', and the mistake stuck. He was known as 'Batch' throughout his medical career, and we still say 'Batch' at the Centre to this day.
1670373165843.jpeg

https://www.bachcentre.com › dr-ba...
How is Dr Bach's name is pronounced? - The Bach Centre

But she's still a complete bleep. X

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The video on ptwm must have been filmed by Joyce or else she was using two hands and two phones. Loves young dream folks!
Genuinely thought that was him recording and he posted it by accident or something. Can't believe she would show herself like that tbh. She's livid and doing the shouting through gritted teeth that scared her so much when waynbo did it. Imagine how she speaks to him and the kids when there's no camera on her. No wonder W stays in his room out the way.

Reactions: 34
Genuinely thought that was him recording and he posted it by accident or something. Can't believe she would show herself like that tbh. She's livid and doing the shouting through gritted teeth that scared her so much when waynbo did it. Imagine how she speaks to him and the kids when there's no camera on her. No wonder W stays in his room out the way.
Ngl that video triggered me in a way I didn’t expect. Her shouting, or should I say growling at him is how my abusive Mum spoke to me as a child. Took me right back. She’s absolutely vile. She’s happy for that to be on camera so I know for a fact she’s worse off camera to her family.
I hope those poor kids are able to access some good therapy one day. No wonder B moved half was up the country!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
You
Hate to say it, Rancid made a stab at it but here's the info x
However, the Bach family originally pronounced their name 'Baytch' (to rhyme with the letter 'h'). When he was a medical student his fellow-students mispronounced his name as 'Batch', and the mistake stuck. He was known as 'Batch' throughout his medical career, and we still say 'Batch' at the Centre to this day.
View attachment 1788167
https://www.bachcentre.com › dr-ba...
How is Dr Bach's name is pronounced? - The Bach Centre

But she's still a complete bleep. X
That's interesting, I didn't realise that the Bach of Rescue Remedy pronounced it Batch. I wonder if evil Rachel knew that, or was she accidentally pronouncing it correctly 🤔.

Reactions: 8
She doesn't care how she comes across - doesn't think for one second how that clip could be triggering for victims of DV - because her FB all those years ago was never set up to help them.

It was set up in order to
1) Get revenge on all those who refused to acknowledge a narcissists worth- the locals,
the ex's, the Mother who abandoned her, the milkman etc

2)To live the life she feels she deserves - its no coincidence that she name drops VB every time- it's because she genuinely believes that she aligns with her and is entitled to live that lifestyle. Jubai, and all it represents, is the pinnacle of what she has been aiming for all this time.

The children that live in that house will blame her for all their future woes and so the wheel will continue to turn. But she won't care - her and Josh have both mentally already checked out of being the main caregivers for all of them.

All the huns that she fleeces her are welcome to her

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.