PTWM #159 Rachet: "the trolls are jealous", Tattlers: "oh, are we"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The clip of her on the scooter made me think. It Shows just how controlling she is, like when she was in the boat a few months back screeching that she didn’t like it. If she’s not in control or appearing to be in control she’s a bleeping witch. There’s no wonder the kids would rather be elsewhere than at home and if wilbs witnesses that behaviour then she’s created a mini version of herself when she claims he’s having a meltdown. Children are often a product of their environment which sadly is all too apparent in that household.

Why does she share content that makes her look tit? I just don’t get it.
Rescue remedy isn’t what she needs, Bet she was on the phone as soon as she got back to the hotel for local suppliers of the ol columbian😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is such a plank, why film yourself not enjoying something, head

@Dorothy-redshoes I think the person in the know about law and justice system on Stephen Bear thread should come over here 😂 💡

Reactions: 6
I am a part time watcher/follower of PTWM, I am so glad I have come across these threads. I am embarrassed to say I used to believe all her make believe stories she posted on fb, then followed her on IG. I now believe she is full of tit. I can't believe how much her and Josh get away, especially when they have a children supposed sen, I'm all for parents having a break but as a mother of an autistic child myself I have not had an evening to myself, let alone a holiday for several years!! I do feel for the little lad being left by his parents all the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 67
So she's talking about all the money she's spent on the centres, but she didn't mention what she's actually done apart from tart them up a bit. They could have been done for a lot less than the "tens of thousands" she said she's spent.

Reactions: 27
If I was on that scooter telling my husband I was scared and wanted off and was genuinely scared he would stop however if I was acting like a spoilt little bratty child pretending I wasn’t enjoying it while being confident enough to film myself ‘not’ enjoying it he would be continuing with the scooter ride and telling me to grow up and shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She has such a God like complex, which is ironic considering she gives Satan a run for his money.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think this is the dress she wore on the holiday when she shat herself by the poolside. She looked an absolute mess then as she does now.
Although Joyce looks fabulous in his leggings 💗💗💗.
Lush.
Look at the difference in Jubai Josh 😲 he looked like an actual man back then

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s just a vile selfish person and the sooner she gets her comeuppance, the better.

Reactions: 22
I can not get over the difference in them both, but especially slosh!!!
How can someone change so much in just a few years 😳😳
No pouting, standing confidently, actually looking happy.
If that’s what ‘happiness’ with scammed money and designer labels brings you, I’ll stick to being skint and the sale section on asos.

I’ll admit, after the trauma of coming out of my abusive relationship I am so cynical, but all I see there is him having the life sucked out of him by a narcissist, and him thinking he’s happy. She will drain him till there’s nothing left and discard him, then make his life hell. I’ll be amazed if they are still together in 5 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I think this is the dress she wore on the holiday when she shat herself by the poolside. She looked an absolute mess then as she does now.
Although Joyce looks fabulous in his leggings 💗💗💗.
Lush.
Why does she need to do that knee thing in photos… it’s not just me that sees it is it.?

Reactions: 18
So she's talking about all the money she's spent on the centres, but she didn't mention what she's actually done apart from tart them up a bit. They could have been done for a lot less than the "tens of thousands" she said she's spent.
That's because it's all for show. That's why she's always filming the plants and fairy lights etc, she's so superficial it's unreal.

Reactions: 12
Just a reminder that she has still never announced any winners from multiple raffles that were apparently to raise money for the centres. Not a single comment on any of her or the Snatchwork posts saying "got my prize in the post thanks, it's lush", no tags, no repost of messages or stories about it. Almost as if nobody won anything and it was all just another scam to raise money...

• Angry
Reactions: 59
Her candy stripe dress reminds me of a pick & mix sweet bag.
Quarter of monkey nuts being the contents....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.