PTWM #159 Rachet: "the trolls are jealous", Tattlers: "oh, are we"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meant to post this the other day but been busy.
So a organisation local to me is helping a woman more local to Rachaelee.
So she can’t be that well known, most certainly doesn’t come up in searches.
Anyways, glad something I may have donated may help this lady!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just seen a “go fund me” scammers thread has been started in off topic……. Anyone got the PTWM screenshots to add? 😏

Reactions: 20
I've been sent a cracking photo of what she wore today. She was doing a live. She said she's definitely going to go back to Jubai as it's the one place she's leaving she wants to return to. She had a massive troll rant as her and sloshy were sent messages last night saying they should be ashamed of themselves showing off a holiday during the cost of living crisis. She also told a not hilarious story of how she'd made a package up for B with all photos and letters and ptwm merchandise (!) and Lianne had bought B a dildo 🤢 and the box was sitting underneath a box of sunglasses to be returned and Jen sent both boxes to the sunglasses place. Jen was on the live and asked her not to go into specifics but she did.

She did some backtracking on this part. Wonder if any of the huns noticed?

Edited to add - her engagement "goes through the roof" when she posts her holidays so her management have told her to keep posting.
Oooo shes angry isn't she 🤣🤣
Yeah you can do what you like with your money, no one disputes that at all. I have no issue with seeing people spend thousands on one garment or going on holidays every 5 minutes. The difference is, they don't have an audience of vulnerable people who are more likely living in poverty who originally followed you because you were apparently like them too. It makes them feel tit because essentially your pushing it in their face and your not even nice about it!!
One minute shes saving the world and giving her last fiver and the next shes showing off a £1,000 handbag, £4k watch, wasting £2k on flights that were missed and not even batting an eye lid. And no you didn't come from nothing!!! You have always had money around you, you was brought up in a well of family, you have had partners who have always had money so pull the other one!!
And I'm not even going to go into betsys care package with the adult toy... no one needs to bleeping know that!
She just needs a slap and to disappear into obscurity now

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Anyone else notice she also said "iv got a shop front" no, its a whole store isn't it, or is it just a FRONT for something else 🤔 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm such a child. Josh I dont like it, I dont like it. duck OFF. I'm not sure if its an effort to seem 'cute' or what but all it does is get on my bleeping tits!!! Dont like it, dont do it. I have a massive fear of open water (I fell asleep on a lilo once and drifted that far out I couldn't see the beach 😫 scarred me for life, I have never put a toe in the sea since) We went to visit London with our sons a few years ago and my hubby wanted to take the kids on a river Thames cruise. Instead of ruining it for everyone I just sat on a bench for an hour and enjoyed the peace and a coffee. I wish I had had the foresight to film myself being an absolute twit. I'll do better next Ratfink!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I'm such a child. Josh I dont like it, I dont like it. duck OFF. I'm not sure if its an effort to seem 'cute' or what but all it does is get on my bleeping tits!!! Dont like it, dont do it. I have a massive fear of open water (I fell asleep on a lilo once and drifted that far out I couldn't see the beach 😫 scarred me for life, I have never put a toe in the sea since) We went to visit London with our sons a few years ago and my hubby wanted to take the kids on a river Thames cruise. Instead of ruining it for everyone I just sat on a bench for an hour and enjoyed the peace and a coffee. I wish I had had the foresight to film myself being an absolute twit. I'll do better next Ratfink!!!
God she’s a twit!! She sounds like such a spoilt brat in that video 🤢

Reactions: 24
talking through her gritted teeth at him!!!

hoenstly that video is just even more proof he hates her 😂😂

Reactions: 26
She probably don’t like it because she’s trying to film and she feels unsteady. The speeds he’s going she could just jump off.

Reactions: 12
Did she not get a grant for the women’s centre that totalled nearly £10k?! Doesn’t mention THAT does she when she mentions redecoration costs.

Reactions: 40
Hmmm that video...defensive much?
It's none of our fault that we're in a cost of living crisis. The difference is that unlike most people she is flaunting her wealth while simultaneously begging for money online that she can't account for. Sickening.

Reactions: 39
Maybe if she didn’t film whilst on the scooter she would have felt a bit safer? 🤔
Also, although I don’t agree with using your child for reels to try and boost engagement, at least E can make an OOTD reel look good, all the transitions super smooth and she looks way more natural than Ratshit.

Reactions: 27
Makes me wonder if Edies dad has ever set rules, such as, he doesn’t want her plastered all over social media or, if Edie is in a AD Rach pays a fee and puts it into a bank account/life savings.
Where is @FridaK?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.