PTWM #159 Rachet: "the trolls are jealous", Tattlers: "oh, are we"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Look at me, I’m so ditsy and cute pretending I don’t know what swimming is”

bore off you weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I really hope my family and friends get me some rescue remedy for my Christmas 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is why Slosh was looking for it.. To build the narrative for her tit AD. She’s never had anxiety.

Also I saw the week have recruited Theunmumsymum. Her adverts brilliant.
Anxiety my arse, she has no idea how crippling anxiety really is 😫.
Also, Rescue Remedy is absolutely useless!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I've been sent a cracking photo of what she wore today. She was doing a live. She said she's definitely going to go back to Jubai as it's the one place she's leaving she wants to return to. She had a massive troll rant as her and sloshy were sent messages last night saying they should be ashamed of themselves showing off a holiday during the cost of living crisis. She also told a not hilarious story of how she'd made a package up for B with all photos and letters and ptwm merchandise (!) and Lianne had bought B a dildo 🤢 and the box was sitting underneath a box of sunglasses to be returned and Jen sent both boxes to the sunglasses place. Jen was on the live and asked her not to go into specifics but she did.

She did some backtracking on this part. Wonder if any of the huns noticed?

Edited to add - her engagement "goes through the roof" when she posts her holidays so her management have told her to keep posting.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I've been sent a cracking photo of what she wore today. She was doing a live. She said she's definitely going to go back to Jubai as it's the one place she's leaving she wants to return to. She had a massive troll rant as her and sloshy were sent messages last night saying they should be ashamed of themselves showing off a holiday during the cost of living crisis. She also told a not hilarious story of how she'd made a package up for B with all photos and letters and ptwm merchandise (!) and Lianne had bought B a dildo 🤢 and the box was sitting underneath a box of sunglasses to be returned and Jen sent both boxes to the sunglasses place. Jen was on the live and asked her not to go into specifics but she did.

Edited to add - her engagement "goes through the roof" when she posts her holidays so her management have told her to keep posting.
Lianne bought Bratsy a dildo?!

And for the record Racquet, your money is not "earnings", a large chunk of it is handed over to you by deluded people who think they are helping others, when in fact all they're helping is your bleeping Gucci collection and your horrible lip fillers. If you're so determined to help others, why did you waste "thousands and thousands of pounds" doing up dilapidated buildings for your vanity projects, when that money could have been spent so much better actually doing something useful?

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Couldn’t watch past nobody I know goes without. She’s single handedly supporting Devon.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

She’s trying to be relatable with the drumstick costume. She said ‘do you guys remember I wore this on our holiday in 2018’ it’s a, see I’m just like you, I wear things more than once and keep clothes for years 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

WTAF 😳 Me me me me me 🤯
She hasn’t got a clue has she?
Early days relatable & Huns were a plenty.
She’s going well beyond normal with her talk of sex toys & her daughter 🤢
Makes you think what have those kids witnessed to assume it’s normal 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
"Everybody still lives????? Its not my fault there's a cost of living crisis"?????? 😡😡😡

Jesus woman but its made to be "our fault " when you need support for your warriors.....
Our fault your kids are needing to be parented as your tit and we've made their life miserable?!!!!

People still live.......yes and some not very happy or just surviving!!!! 😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
“I’ve renovated, no built, two centres”

I must have missed the part where the buildings were razed to the ground and she was there everyday with her hard hat being the site manager rebuilding them brick by brick, from the ground up

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I don't think she has done herself any favours with that rant, She had a rant about trolls saying she did to many ads a few years ago and she said she does it so the can help her warriors, and in this rant its HER money , make your mind up 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 44
On that video of Sloshua doing her sun cream; the bloke in the background looks like he’s filming her

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lianne bought Bratsy a dildo?!

And for the record Racquet, your money is not "earnings", a large chunk of it is handed over to you by deluded people who think they are helping others, when in fact all they're helping is your bleeping Gucci collection and your horrible lip fillers. If you're so determined to help others, why did you waste "thousands and thousands of pounds" doing up dilapidated buildings for your vanity projects, when that money could have been spent so much better actually doing something useful?
That's the thing, all her "shops" and "centres" are just a way of scamming more money. She's trying to make out she is some sort of philanthropist when really it's all just a front for her grubby scamming ways.

Also I say it every time but we are supposed to believe her and Josh are sent messages and she doesn't share them? Pull the other one, it's got Gucci on.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hilarious that of all the places she has loved Dubai the most and wants to go back 🙄🙄 Would that be for the insane shopping malls by any chance 🤔🤔

It’s so bad how much she dis-respects Jen, constantly films her when she doesn’t want to, then throws blame at her for a mistake sending the box for B elsewhere. She has so many ppl running round helping her and she just takes the piss so much.

It’s also laughable that she is rinsing ppl by charging them to basically just watch her chat tit, she has no talent to offer. I truly hope that they wake up and unsubscribe from Patreon, their money should be spent more sensibly for their own life or donate to a more transparent charity.

Reactions: 28

Engagement through the roof you say? 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.