PTWM #159 Rachet: "the trolls are jealous", Tattlers: "oh, are we"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg he is even rubbing sunscreen on her legs 🙄 can that lazy cow do nothing for herself 😡

Reactions: 27
So whilst we were all learning how to swim I assume rachet was learning how to twist the system 🤷‍♀️
Troll..she was dumped in a box outside a fire station just wrapped in a blanket at 4 crying about the trainers she couldn’t have and checking the train timetable to run her county lines. How did she have time to swim?!

What the bleeping hell is going on with his ski slope head 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50
The only way I can see it being scandalous would be if it was someone connected to PTWM buying vouchers with a wad of cash because then the possibility of money laundering (or other financial dodgy dealings) can be raised.

However, we have no idea who the person buying the vouchers was, it could simply be someone who's family has a very healthy coffee addiction and that's what they are getting for Christmas...
Could be someone bought a load and received a "cash discount". No loss to the seller if they didn't purchase them in the first place and the purchaser could sell them on the cheap and still make a profit. Sounds complicated I know but my Miss Marple head is in overdrive 🤣. You can start a poll to see if you think my imagination has gone way too far, I won't be offended 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did they fly from Heathrow or Birmingham? My husband fly back from Dubai today and I did wonder if they might be on his flight

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I would rather face a great white 🦈 than have that swimming towards me. Imagine lying by the pool, reading a book and enjoying your holiday in Jubai and all you can hear is that laugh 😐 She’s right when she says she’s like a child but we all know she acts like this deliberately because she thinks it’s cute and she thinks Doggy Paddle Derek thinks it’s cute too and her huns think it’s cute. It’s not cute. Not at all.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she always have to act like a helpless child. Surely she can put her own sunscreen on. bleeping freak.

Reactions: 28
If they’re back tomorrow I guess PA £60K Jo will be flapping that the team they got in to sort the tree out have done a good job 🤷‍♀️
Camel Toe Carol will have horrendous thrush. Bell end Ben will become Sergeant Major & be an absolute bleep with Seb.
Willbobby will be like who the duck are you two who keep visiting me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This is why Slosh was looking for it.. To build the narrative for her tit AD. She’s never had anxiety.

Also I saw the week have recruited Theunmumsymum. Her adverts brilliant.
She’s got that puffy Katie price look going on now.

And I adore the unmummsymum. So genuine, and I really enjoyed her fiction novel.

Here's hoping they're referring to Rachette 🤣
I don’t follow them, do they have many other people promoting them?

Reactions: 11
I don’t follow them, do they have many other people promoting them?
I've not seen on their page tbf. I love my sheepers (I'm not even ashamed they're comfy AF haha) but do wish these companies would ditch the influenzers lol doesn't want me want to buy. Annoys me more they're getting it free especially those who definitely don't deserve it

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.