PTWM #159 Rachet: "the trolls are jealous", Tattlers: "oh, are we"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't imagine either of my kids would know what a chiropractor is!
Her first response is always to throw money at her kids or any situation tbf.
Exactly. Mine would be "oh mum my back/leg/stomach etc hurts", and then I'd decide whether she needs to see a GP or whatever. You know, parenting 🤷

Reactions: 31
What 12/13 year old would know what one is ? My adult children wouldn’t 😂
The more I see what her kids say the more I think she’s got munchausens by proxy.
I think she’s told her kids that they have certain things so they play along with it.🙈

Reactions: 25
I’ve lived in Dubai (not from choice, my ex was offered a very good job there) and the modern slavery isn’t even well hidden, it’s so blindingly obvious. There is also a huge prostitution problem to the extent that I’ve never been anywhere in the world with as many women obviously working young women. But yeah women’s rights advocator Jubai is ‘The most incredible place’ 😏
I didn't know about the prostitution, but it must be a thriving means of getting richer for the already rich.
Maybe Mrs & Mr Hambleton treated themselves to some prostitution fun during their amazin holiday.
How lush would that have been?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
WTF is she going on about? ‘My kids are going crazy’ .. ‘Since when did Jordan’s have this affect on them?’……. She’s taught them to be materialistic. It wasn’t that long ago that she was crying years later about some trainers that her Mum didn’t buy her when she was 15 (making out she’d rather spend the money down at the pub with her friends) She said herself that her kids would notice if one of their peers weren’t wearing the latest trend of school shoe. She doesn’t think twice about spending obscene amounts of money on Gucci sunglasses and Mulberry bags.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Are the Hambleton's flying home today? I wonder if there's still time for them to be arrested? I do hope so.
If not, I hope they get seated in the middle 2 seats of a row of 4, next to some really inconsiderate passengers 😈😈😈.
And get stopped & customs & get charged for their excess of designer purchases and get a huge fine and their tat confiscated 😁.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Theyve not been there 5 days already have they?
No but if they had got there on Friday it would've been the 5th day today. They're very quiet today so hope they are on their way back but will probably have a couple of days in Birmingham before driving back down.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His head looks like my Son’s after they used the ventouse on him! And is that two different haircuts he’s got 😂 It’s Roy Orbison black on the top but Philip Schofield grey on the bottom 😂
I can't like this comment enough 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fab, I have it on good authority that a large amount of vouchers were purchased yesterday at a store local, WITH CASH🫣

Ok, let’s just forget I wrote it… next…
I’m not into attacking ur questioning other people on here.🤐
I'm shite at trying to do multiple quotes in 1 post so....copy & paste it is!

No one is attacking you @rocksolidcrew, you offered an open statement regarding the purchase of lots of vouchers WITH CASH after asking about them in the first place so obviously people would come to the conclusion that something shifty is going down and expect hot tea with mince pies, tis the season 😄

Given you're our ears on the ground it's inevitable people will prod you a little for more info.
If there's none, say so, but you dangled that carrot which is now one less for rudolp.

Reactions: 46
Fab, I have it on good authority that a large amount of vouchers were purchased yesterday at a store local, WITH CASH🫣

No one is attacking you @rocksolidcrew, you offered an open statement regarding the purchase of lots of vouchers WITH CASH after asking about them in the first place so obviously people would come to the conclusion that something shifty is going down and expect hot tea with mince pies, tis the season 😄

Given you're our ears on the ground it's inevitable people will prod you a little for more info.
If there's none, say so, but you dangled that carrot which is now one less for rudolp.
I think people just want to know... who purchased the vouchers, why and are they connected to the shitshow?... simple 🤣

Reactions: 37

I'm reading between the lines that it's someone in Paignton that has reported back to @rocksolidcrew that someone has been spotted buying a lot of Costa vouchers🤔 but I'm binge watching a lot of detective shows at the moment so might be getting carried away.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Surely it would be spending lots of vouchers not buying them that would be a red flag?
Has she posted on patrecon while away?

Reactions: 13
The only way I can see it being scandalous would be if it was someone connected to PTWM buying vouchers with a wad of cash because then the possibility of money laundering (or other financial dodgy dealings) can be raised.

However, we have no idea who the person buying the vouchers was, it could simply be someone who's family has a very healthy coffee addiction and that's what they are getting for Christmas...

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.