PTWM #159 Rachet: "the trolls are jealous", Tattlers: "oh, are we"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting Dogsbody Jo to sort out the Christmas tree is another example of them not being the perfect patchwork family that Rabies likes to pretend they are. What parents with 6 kids doesn't make an effort to decorate the tree together? Imagine the lovely wholesome reel she could make!
As a big family there is so much christmassy things she could be doing with all of them. Shs not done one single damn thing.
Ice skating? (Not sure they have rink locally?) Christmas markets? Tree Farm? Christmas movies and snacks and hot chocolate? Christmas crafts, writing letters to santa etc. I bet she won't even be arsed to take Wilby to see santa 🤦‍♀️
We have a family tradition every Christmas eve to see the panto and we love it

Reactions: 26
I've been watching some documentaries & videos on modern day slavery in Dubai. It's been happening for years & it's continuing to happen. The hotel, shopping centre & most tourist attractions that Rachel Hambleton and her sidekick are spending their time in and spending their stolen money on were built by slaves.
These people have often been tricked into coming to UAE after being promised good wages & comfortable accommodation, but they live in overcrowded squalor😫.
For someone who has "devoted" her life to "saving" victims of domestic abuse, it's a hell of a place to pick for your holiday
😡😡😡.
Supporting the rich of the UAE, so they can continue to exploit and abuse the slaves who are forced to work for then, with little hope of escaping 😫.
Rachel Hambleton, the "voice" of victims of domestic abuse.
I’ve lived in Dubai (not from choice, my ex was offered a very good job there) and the modern slavery isn’t even well hidden, it’s so blindingly obvious. There is also a huge prostitution problem to the extent that I’ve never been anywhere in the world with as many women obviously working young women. But yeah women’s rights advocator Jubai is ‘The most incredible place’ 😏

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
As a big family there is so much christmassy things she could be doing with all of them. Shs not done one single damn thing.
Ice skating? (Not sure they have rink locally?) Christmas markets? Tree Farm? Christmas movies and snacks and hot chocolate? Christmas crafts, writing letters to santa etc. I bet she won't even be arsed to take Wilby to see santa 🤦‍♀️
She'll only do anything that she's getting paid for. Any elf content will be courtesy of Porky Penguin, any movie nights will be sponsored by Disney plus on the Sky Glass TV, hot chocolate with squirty cream from Tesco etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
She only does it when it is an AD…

I’m sure she posted a picture of them
All One year in matching Christmas pjs on the sofa by the tree? Turned out it was an AD I’m sure it was the PJS they were advertising?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Sorry but I find all this Dubai stuff vile actually! She brags more than the kardashians at a time when people are counting every last penny!!!!!!
A lot of instagrammers get on my nerves but at least greedy, Stacey Solomon and others actually give some “real” talk on how to save a bit, bargains to be had etc (not getting into a debate on that I just don’t find them AS bad)
But this has just wound me up on a whole new level.
Jeez rant over I need a gin 🤣
Lol. Never to early for a gin 😂😂😂

but yep totally agree. She will be back soon on the beg draped in Gucci asking for selection boxes

Reactions: 13
I’ve lived in Dubai (not from choice, my ex was offered a very good job there) and the modern slavery isn’t even well hidden, it’s so blindingly obvious. There is also a huge prostitution problem to the extent that I’ve never been anywhere in the world with as many women obviously working young women. But yeah women’s rights advocator Jubai is ‘The most incredible place’ 😏
That’s the issue with our rashflaps, she has used DA and women’s issues to fill her pockets and for the admiration from the huns, in reality she couldn’t give a tit about women or their rights, otherwise she’d have known all about Dubai, but she’s incredibly basic and selfish just like the rest of the insta gang that go to Dubai and spend their money enabling the poor treatment of women. She doesn’t have a critical thought in her greasy lank head. Soon she’ll be dripping in Balenciaga too.

Reactions: 39
She only does it when it is an AD…

I’m sure she posted a picture of them
All One year in matching Christmas pjs on the sofa by the tree? Turned out it was an AD I’m sure it was the PJS they were advertising?
Yeah that was for inthestyle.. I swear she only did that thinking they would give her a collab 🤣🤣
But according to rach "she turned down a clothing brand because they weren't good enough" * bullshit* 😆

Yeah that was for inthestyle.. I swear she only did that thinking they would give her a collab 🤣🤣
But according to rach "she turned down a clothing brand because they weren't good enough" * bullshit* 😆
If the huns haven't cottoned on about the issue with her going to dubai then they sure as tit won't know how bad it is if she comes back with a balenciaga purchase 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well that will suit her right down to the ground, if she can bully Noballs into hiring a sex worker for a threesome like she did on holiday with Waynbo 🤢 she's probably hoping she'll get picked up by a rich businessman and spend a night being a porta potty as well 🤢

• Sick
This is why you see people coming back from places like Dubai using their newly bought very expensive handbags! I remember years ago on a trip to Tunisia my dad bought me and my sister gold necklaces and our travel rep said the safest thing to do was to wear them home to avoid taxes and claim if asked that we’d had them before we travelled ! So look out for her coming home stories to see if there’s a new Gucci on show
Rach coming through the airport on the way back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
… you waste of eyeballs
😆😆😆 this is my new fave insult!

Poor Lula. My girls are much older than her but they’d be gutted if I just text them and said put the tree up. Why would she not want to do this with her kids?!!!
One of mine is Lula’s age and if I txt “put the tree up” they’d be super confused and basically say no I can’t because I’m a child!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Not to worry then eh
If you had said a member of her family had gone into costa and purchased a load of drinks and food with vouchers then you have a point.
Not sure what someone going into costa buying vouchers with cash has to do with anything??

Reactions: 15
If you had said a member of her family had gone into costa and purchased a load of drinks and food with vouchers then you have a point.
Not sure what someone going into costa buying vouchers with cash has to do with anything??
Ok, let’s just forget I wrote it… next…
I’m not into attacking ur questioning other people on here.🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's totally bizarre that she's told Lula and Jo to just put up the tree. What a disjointed and fragmented 'family' they are. Sad really, especially for the kids. They'll have every materialistic thing that they want. Yet two parents who give no shits about them!. Every single activity they do is sponsored. She even took them on a train ride for an #ad!.

If the huns can't see the great disparity between being a 'Saviour of women' and living it up in Dubai then there's no hope for them!

It's totally bizarre that she's told Lula and Jo to just put up the tree. What a disjointed and fragmented 'family' they are. Sad really, especially for the kids. They'll have every materialistic thing that they want. Yet two parents who give no shits about them!. Every single activity they do is sponsored. She even took them on a train ride for an #ad!.

If the huns can't see the great disparity between being a 'Saviour of women' and living it up in Dubai then there's no hope for them!
Yep. Also isn't the correct response to your child asking for a chiropractor "oh my god, what's wrong - are you ok?" And then (assuming it's nothing serious, after you've checked with whichever responsible adult is looking after them ) "I'll make you a GP appointment" Not "yes of course I'll throw some money at the situation so I don't actually have to take an action or show any level of care or responsibility."

Reactions: 31
Yep. Also isn't the correct response to your child asking for a chiropractor "oh my god, what's wrong - are you ok?" And then (assuming it's nothing serious, after you've checked with whichever responsible adult is looking after them ) "I'll make you a GP appointment" Not "yes of course I'll throw some money at the situation so I don't actually have to take an action or show any level of care or responsibility."
I can't imagine either of my kids would know what a chiropractor is!
Her first response is always to throw money at her kids or any situation tbf.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.