PTWM #159 Rachet: "the trolls are jealous", Tattlers: "oh, are we"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion, but I don’t love Christmas, I find it a really hard time of year. Not looking forward to this Christmas at all. If it was up to me I wouldn’t be arsed with a tree and get a takeaway Christmas Day.
But, I’m a mother, my kids love Christmas. So guess what, we all do the tree, we have the god awful Christmas music on and make a big deal out of it. In fact we have 2 bastard trees 🤣 and I keep that fake smile on in front of them.
It seemed cold flying off to Jubai this time of year anyway and bleeping your kids off, but to just text your child to drag the tree in from the shed and decorate it seems so emotionally detached.
bleeping strange way of life they have

• Heart
Reactions: 86
My god she actually wore it 😂 Joyce must dislike her. She looks like she’s got bigger balls than him 😂 What a beautiful pair of humans.

Rancid I’d get some cream on that hooter of yours asap 😂😂
She needs sunglasses that compliment her hooter not enhance it. What a bleeping mess she’s made to her face. I’ve no idea what treatments she has but they ain’t working.

She’s a real life Pinocchio isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Genuinely can’t believe she’s told her 13 year old to get the tree out of the shed and decorate it! Surely that’s a family thing?! Oh wait sorry…this is Raq, I can believe it.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I hope when in the Dubai Shopping Centre she knows the value of purchases permitted to be brought into UK without incurring Duty/Vat …
am positive a police officer (cough cough) will be aware of HM Customs allowances

ps it’s £390 …about the price, I should imagine, of the laces in those trainers ..

Other goods
Most travellers can bring other goods such as perfume and souvenirs into the UK worth up to £390 without having to pay duty and/or tax. You cannot group individual allowances together to bring in an item worth more than the limit.
If you go over your allowance you pay tax and duty on the total value of the goods, not just the value above the allowance.
You may have to pay import VAT and customs duty if you exceed your allowance.
If you go over your allowances you must declare your goods online before you travel or at the border when you arrive. Your goods could be seized if you do not declare them.
This is why you see people coming back from places like Dubai using their newly bought very expensive handbags! I remember years ago on a trip to Tunisia my dad bought me and my sister gold necklaces and our travel rep said the safest thing to do was to wear them home to avoid taxes and claim if asked that we’d had them before we travelled ! So look out for her coming home stories to see if there’s a new Gucci on show

Reactions: 26
Unpopular opinion, but I don’t love Christmas, I find it a really hard time of year. Not looking forward to this Christmas at all. If it was up to me I wouldn’t be arsed with a tree and get a takeaway Christmas Day.
But, I’m a mother, my kids love Christmas. So guess what, we all do the tree, we have the god awful Christmas music on and make a big deal out of it. In fact we have 2 bastard trees 🤣 and I keep that fake smile on in front of them.
It seemed cold flying off to Jubai this time of year anyway and bleeping your kids off, but to just text your child to drag the tree in from the shed and decorate it seems so emotionally detached.
I'm not a fan of Christmas either, for lots of reasons.
But we get on with it, because you do, for the people you love ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Haven’t read here in a while, last time I did it seemed that Emily was out of the picture. Curious to know what happened as they were close. I have had a quick read through the wiki again but couldn’t see anything.

Reactions: 4
This is why you see people coming back from places like Dubai using their newly bought very expensive handbags! I remember years ago on a trip to Tunisia my dad bought me and my sister gold necklaces and our travel rep said the safest thing to do was to wear them home to avoid taxes and claim if asked that we’d had them before we travelled ! So look out for her coming home stories to see if there’s a new Gucci on show
I think quite a bit of her designer stuff is fake anyway. I bet she heads here https://mydubai.media/the-karama-market-the-famous-fake-market-in-dubai

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needs sunglasses that compliment her hooter not enhance it. What a bleeping mess she’s made to her face. I’ve no idea what treatments she has but they ain’t working.

She’s a real life Pinocchio isn’t she
The only thing she could wear on her face that would ‘compliment’ her nose is a bleeping G I M P mask 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m with you 100%. I don’t enjoy Christmas at all, but as parents you put a smile on and crack on. They’re home in a few days why can’t they wait and do it with Lula? It’s such a cold and unloving house isn’t it.

Reactions: 36
Same I don’t love Christmas, it is a really hard time of year but my kids do and I am the same as you I put on a fake smile and get through it for my kids. My youngest would be devastated if we didn’t do the tree together, she absolutely loves Christmas. She doesn’t give a tit about those kids, how she thinks it’s acceptable for her dogsbody Jo to do it is unbelievable. She really is a piece of tit 🤬

Reactions: 19
Sorry but I find all this Dubai stuff vile actually! She brags more than the kardashians at a time when people are counting every last penny!!!!!!
A lot of instagrammers get on my nerves but at least greedy, Stacey Solomon and others actually give some “real” talk on how to save a bit, bargains to be had etc (not getting into a debate on that I just don’t find them AS bad)
But this has just wound me up on a whole new level.
Jeez rant over I need a gin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Because you are a thoughtful, caring, unselfish Mother! And she is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Getting Dogsbody Jo to sort out the Christmas tree is another example of them not being the perfect patchwork family that Rabies likes to pretend they are. What parents with 6 kids doesn't make an effort to decorate the tree together? Imagine the lovely wholesome reel she could make!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Haven’t read here in a while, last time I did it seemed that Emily was out of the picture. Curious to know what happened as they were close. I have had a quick read through the wiki again but couldn’t see anything.
I think everyone would love to know what really went on between them

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.